It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Obama Sheeple are scary ..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Level X
First of all who say's I'm ah Bro? It's like saying you are a bomb-laiden muslim terrorist with the black scarf hiding 90% of your face.

dude....he's a ninja...duh!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

An Obama bashing Ninja on ATS...??
Good Lord, I have seen it all now

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Not a scary as those who would be willing to stand by and let the career politicians who have run the USA into the ground, continue to run the show. I want real change. I think Obama is the best bet, although even those his motives are also uncertain.

I will tell you one thing, if Obama picks Hillary as the VP I will not vote at all unless there is an independent candidate running. Hillary as VP would mean that he is not really concerned about change.

Vote for McCain, might as well put a bullet in the back of your head at the same time because in 4-8 years it will be over for America and Americans.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have never seen such childish, one-sided thinking come out of anyone more than you Jetxnet.

You COMPLETELY ignore what people say in regards to Obama and are completely stuck in the exact same mind set about Obama supporters being mindless zombies.

Grow up, get a new angle, and open your narrow mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This is freaky.
Obama children singing to their 'dear leader'

www.youtube.com...

I tried to use the YOUTUBE link - but it didn't work.

[edit on 10/1/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Most Democrats have willingly been waterboarded with the Koolaid.....OH YEAHHHHH!!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think the best way to take Obama is the same way to take other people. Agree or disagree with his statements and policies, not the person.

It's really scary when you see people agreeing with something, not because they've thought about it, but because of who said it.

Just dont let him, or anyone else, control your thoughts. Remember, there is no rule saying you can't agree with him on something, and not another.

Just don't worship him as a God. See him as a human being instead.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join