It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Obama Sheeple are scary ..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
A few points.

A) Obama could be the Anti-Christ; came from the middle-east, is handsome and charismatic.

B) I got a Crush on Obama-Girl...wow...

C) Gotta love the doom music...heehee, but Hillary? she would take our guns, Obama wants to keep the right to bear arms alone.

He is no Ron Paul but still a good candidate IMO, but that is only if he follows through with his promises.

Good thread, S&F.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone

What is worse is that Obama is pushing for, or at least taking advantage of this.

Show me a politician who won't take every advantage he can get to win votes.

Show me a politician who really cares about what he spouts. Good luck! You'll need it.

Might as well be voting for Stalin, Hitler, Idi Amin and Nero. Not a caring human among them.

But I'm South African, so I don't care who runs the USA

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by blimpseeker

And your comparrison of Obama with Sammy Davis is probably the dancing skills they both share? Right?

No no no, that's all wrong. Care to buy a vowel?

Seriously, this Obama thrashing is going to have the opposite of the intended effect. People whom like Obama just a little bit more than Mrs. Kankles and Mr. Marionette Arms will rally behind him after seeing this hatchet job. The only way to change minds with people, both politically or otherwise, is to simply post facts AND post the facts proving why another candidate will be better. Some still won't listen, but this thread isn't accomplishing a damn thing as it is, so perhaps a smarter approach is a better idea.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This political bashing is getting ridiculous.

How about you vote for the person you think is best for the job and I'll vote for the person I think is best for the job?

Sounds good to me. Does that agree with anyone else?

If you haven't noticed, these threads rarely seem to accomplish anything but a bunch of bickering and whining amongst heavily opinionated group affiliations.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

ok, but can you tell me what they are without going to that webiste and looking them up? HONESTLY here. don't tell me yes, then go look it up on a website.

most of his supporters are NOT able to note anything of importance he has done with his seat in the senate.

the man may be a good person, but he simply doesn't know how to run a country, I don't want to be the ginie pig though.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
most of his supporters are NOT able to note anything of importance he has done with his seat in the senate.

First, there's nothing Obama's done to distinguish himself as a "good" person. He's a career politician who's done little more than work his way up in the ranks of the Democratic party. I'm not sure what, if anything, that he's done that would make anybody believe he's a "good" person. Giving speeches and making people feel warm and fuzzy inside isn't the same as volunteering at a homeless shelter for example.

Second, I posted a thread for people to tell us why they support Obama based on issues. It will take you about 1 minute to read the 1 or 2 posts in which people actually cite any Obama policy that made them take Obama's side.

Tell Us Why You Support Obama Here

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Jamie, that is errie, you have to wonder if the Close Encounter theme was on purpose or what. Obama is no Alien and doesn't have Alien type Intelligence, that is for dam sure.
[edit on 2-6-2008 by jetxnet]

i'd be careful what one wishes for..........bush was supposedly (and still is....supposedly) an idiot......but if he was truly an idiot and not just masked as one, would he been able to do what he has?

he's done exactly what he's wanted so far.......started the "train" towards biblical apocalypse by becoming alies with isreal, while becoming ememy's with tehran and other major Muslim countries/states/area's of the world........all of this stacked on top of a fake terrorist attack (blamed on Muslims) and you have a crusade.........yep......be careful what you wish for......

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Infadel]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oh, I get it, "Sheeple". Like people, right?
Only you interbreed them with Sheep...
Fascinating...

Seiously, He has some great ideas, and he cant do worse than what we've got now, right?

Or are you one of those %15 that still like him?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

just because he can't do anyworse doesn't mean we should elect, how about someone who will make things better.

i know we have a pretty #ty choice this time around, like we have had the past 8 years, but we should really try to do better then just settle for the person who would do the least amount of harm.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

I have known about his legislative endeavors since he frst announced running.

Federal Funding Accountability Act (S-2433) passed
Legislative Transparency Act (S-230) passed
Global Poverty Act (S-2433) passed
Lugar/Obama Nonproliferation Legislation- passed
Obama introduced and co-sponsored 113 bills for the 109th congress and 152 Bills for the 110th.

Those are his Federal accomplishments...Illinois is even more.

Obama did not even vote for the passage of the patriot act in 2001..he was not a member of congress. He did however fight tooth and nail to put more protections for our rights back into it when it came up for renewal. jetxnet even posted a link that explained that in detail.

The fact that this thread is filled with uneducated bias and mud slinging leads me to believe there is not much more to this Obama bashing than hatred for a certain skin color. I was hoping for debate and found myself having to brush off the dirt of this thread....Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This whole idea that "he can't do worse"*(said with a goofy voice), is pure spin and nothing more than a chatch phrase. The FACT is it could get a lot worse, we see things that are worse than we've seen in a while but we are still living immensely better than most of the world and even with these bills introduced that could take our freedoms away for good they haven't been implemented on that grand a level yet, but with a stroke of a pen we could be living in a police state. Oh, it could get worse, it could get a lot worse. And if he dismantles our nuclear defenses like he wants things could go from poor, skip over worse and go straight to devastating.

To the people that basically say shut up, your opinion doesn't matter or I don't agree with it so it's baseless. Trust me you mindless tools, it matters to a very very large portion of our population that actually takes these accusations seriously. But go ahead and stick your fingers in your ears and make sounds to drown out the noise. Because this **** storm that is now blowing up in B.O.'s face is real and it is his fault for taking the wrong path in life, now karma is here to kick his ***.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Obama's Radical-Left Ties Broad And Deep

www.cbsnews.com...

Of course, even James Cone, the radical founder of black-liberation theology, sees himself as synthesizing the moderation of Martin Luther King Jr. with the radicalism of Malcolm X. Obama here seems to be calling for an inside/outside strategy like the one he would have learned working with Chicago Acorn. Note Obama’s reference to the controversial tradition of “direct action” favored by Acorn (and earlier by Saul Alinsky, whose tradition of radicalism the book is meant to carry on). Obama offers radicalism with a moderate face.

MYSTERY SOLVED So it would appear that Obama’s own writings solve the mystery of why he stayed at Trinity for 20 years. Obama’s long-held and decidedly audacious hope has been to spread Wright’s radical spirit by linking it to a viable, left-leaning political program, with Obama himself at the center. The revolutionizing power of a politically awakened black church is not some side issue, or merely a personal matter, but has been the signature theme of Obama’s grand political strategy.

Lucky for Obama, this political background is unfamiliar to most Americans. There are others who share Obama’s approach, however. Take a look at this piece by Manhattan Institute scholar Steven Malanga on “The Rise Of The Religious Left” and you will see exactly where Obama is coming from. Malanga ends his account by noting that religious-left activists often partner with groups like MoveOn.org and attend gatherings featuring speakers like Michael Moore. After the 2004 election, there was some talk of the Democratic party “purging” MoveOn and Moore. Far from purging its radical Left, however, the Democratic party is now just inches away from placing it in the driver’s seat. That is the real meaning of the fiasco at Trinity Church.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
These Obama Haters on ATS are wrong when they call Obama supporters, fanatic sheeple. We are well informed people who have an interest in politics and the future of America. We have all found plenty of reasons as to why our support is behind Barack.

Here's the deal:

The haters would like you to believe that Obama supporters blindly follow him because he is either; black, a good public speaker, white and feel they owe it to blacks, or what ever other bogus thing they can do to attract other existing Obama-haters to open their mouthes jump into message boards or blogs and spew lies about Obama supporters.

I am openly a Barack Hussein Obama supporter (*insert insult about how I think he is a messiah or some other lie here*), I had to mention his middle name for all the racists who can't get past skin color.

Why do I support Obama? BTW, it's not any of the reasons the "haters" would *want* you to believe, so anyway.. I started out in the Kucinich camp and loved the vegetarian food there btw
back in the 04' race and loved the guy. Once he dropped out and during the early part of the 08'; campaign my good friend told me all about Obama, yet I still wasn't convinced. It took me a while, after throughly reading his Blueprint For Change PDF I felt inspired to say the least.
To see a man, who I could relate to (not via race as I am a white "goth" boy), but his stance on Energy (which I think is very important, in this day and age we should be way more innovative, which Obama supports big time), also his stance on The War in Iraq, Creating & Keeping US JOBS, Health care, Education, the ARTS, His Support of Gays/Lesbians(check out Obama Pride), Hunting, and so much more.. Honestly, I found really nothing I disagreed with that would take away my support.

Sidenote; After Watching ENDGAME by Alex Joens here on ATS, my detestation for H.Clinton bloomed and the idea of a Bilderberger president left a sour taste. It seems to me that the NWO fears Obama, who stands in the way of their sinister plans. Obama stands and has stood up for regular Americans his whole life. He turned down high paying Wall Street opportunities to work in South Chicago to help those who lost their jobs, to help them and their community get back on their feet. THAT right there is so NWO, the haters would have you believe.

Some, like my Republican mother wonder how he will accomplish what is outlined in the Blueprint For Change, but for me, what's most important is what he has done so far on the streets or as a Freshman Senator. He is REAL, and Clinton (who I don't like) is a Bilderberger, another reason I like Obama. Not to mention how Obama will edit NAFTA to help US workers, like me who have had their job outsourced to foreign countries, if you didn't know he will take away the tax break Bush had given to companies who outsource and instead give tax breaks to companies who KEEP US jobs IN THE US!

Long story short, these haters who complain about Obama Sheeple have no solid-logical ground to stand on when they call us that. Anyone claiming that Obama supporters follow blindly, are simply wrong.

We've watched the debates, searched for hours found the good and bad about ALL candidates and feel that at the end of the day Obama represents our America. I and most Democrats, Some Republicans and Independents have plenty of logical reasons as to why our support is behind Obama.

Yes we can, Yes we will!

Catchy, isn't it?!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I believe you have it all backwards... the Bush Sheeple are the scary one's in my opinion. It's about time someone like Obama came along and motivated the American people from the bottom up, instead of electing a person because he's in the "Good ole boy" system.

What about the "Bushmaniacs" or "Bush people" that were in cult-like mass behind their stoic moron with no compassion??

Skip 4 years later... and 80% percent of his hardcore fans are standing at water coolers inventing backdoor exit strategies to bury his memory.

Right??

More join everyday, as their conscious sprints to their patriot safe closets to ponder with those skeleton's --- 'TOTALLY SCAMMED... UTTERLY CONFUSED... ECONOMICALLY DISSED... & SILENTLY PISSED!'

If you are that terrified over people gathering in mass wanting a change in this screwed up country... and if you fear Obama as a Hitler... I feel sorry for you sir, because you are on the loosing team - what ever team that is??

This simple ecuacion should sum all your fears up........... (BS = OP2) or (Bush's Stupidity = Obama's Popularity Squared)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vision

I had to mention his middle name for all the racists who can't get past skin color.

Nice little rant about why your not a "sheeple" then go on to use a defense that is exactly one of things that makes you labeled as a sheep. Using his race as a defense and jumping to the you must be racist and just can't get past his skin color is BS, how do you know who and who can't get past his skin color, what about the people that don't care about that are we not worthy of our opinions.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

Another typical attempt to detract attention from the accusations being put forth of Obama is to make it about Bush, wth does bush have to do with electing a racist, unexperienced man with far left policies into office. Bush is dumb and did a poor job and.....your point, go from one extreme to the other.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How can one sheeple call another group of people sheeple? It's just as bad to post a ton of videos blindly without a fluid discussion as it is to believe in Obama blindly without first looking at his record.

Saying that, I won't be voting for Obama, but that's not because of a couple of crazies out there. It's because his record is not all too appealing to me. To me, Ron Paul was the only person worth voting for, and now that he doesn't have a chance short of a miracle, I'll either send in a write-in or vote for nobody.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Simple reason sir.... When Obama was just a senator no one cared if he had a million poor folks at his feet.

But, now that he's in line for the highest office in the land... (Bush's office to make the topical comparison) people are getting real-real edgey, with spooky stories now they realize this black guy possibly could be the most powerful man in the world.

LET THE OBAMA OBSTICAL COURSE BEGIN... complete with fake STUMBLING BLOCKS... false HURDLES.... & propaganda laced BARBED WIRE FENCE's huh??

Talk about a Boogy Man with a Harvard degree! WOW!!

"We should be soooo scared!! We should overturn the Constitution and relected Bush because Obama is so mysterious because we don't understand how he has captivated the masses??"

Is it Voodoo?? Maybe it's the big ears?? Maybe it's his white-side shining through.. touching the American soul?? Maybe it's the fried chicken coming home to roost??

The fear of Obama's even got you on the edge of your seat - Right??

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

I don't know where you get the idea that the greavences most people have with B.O. are boogey man stories or something, how you can call them false hurdles and bla bla. From my point of view sir, you are just blindly dis agreeing with us, are you calling me a liar when I tell you his actions have left me offended? These aren't stories bro, these aren't fantasies made up by some racist white people in an attempt to frame him, it's real, these accusations that have been laid out and his connections to very questionable groups and people are real, now wether you choose to believe he agrees or was even aware that is up to you, but to call us liars and story tellers is not proof, the proof is in the pudding, bro. Now apparantley there is a tape with his wife talking with louis farakhan calling us "whitey", btw the fact that they are even with farakhan is reason enough to condemn them, farakhan is a strong believer that whites and jews should be exterminatted.

No, millions upon millions of people are paying attention to the "stories" because they are important and it doesn't matter how many people like yourself are outthere that want to shut us up, this **** is real so get real and pay attention.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

First of all who say's I'm ah Bro? It's like saying you are a bomb-laiden muslim terrorist with the black scarf hiding 90% of your face. I didn't know imitating guy's from the middle East was a fashonable thing considering your political stance? Humm...

Of course all the right winged ultra patriots with "un-change" on their agenda are going to dig up every piece of Charmin Obama flushed down the toilet... and they should.

Question: I understand you were fooled twice by the Clown - Bush.

I understand you are most likey pissed, and don't trust anyone running for president - I respect your paronoia. The guy you voted for turned out to be a false profit... a Hitler. We can't change history- huh? But aren't you tired of stiff guy's, in stiff suits, lying to you only to put money in their greedy pockets as you hand them a jar of Vasline??

Americans want a guy with a reasonably clean slate! Get all the DNA tests you can... gather for your facts on Obama... but in the end, you will find he is squeaky clean compared to the snakey moron in office -- But as a crate-digging Obama basher you already know this!

The point here is... people are tired of the old guard and want a change... even if the change is with a blackman. Look at Obama's legions of fans and you will find your answer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join