It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Obama Sheeple are scary ..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Starting with the Kool-aid

Obama, your Messiah (remmber Close Encounters of the Third Kind)?

Is it a Cult of Personality?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by jetxnet]

Mod Note: Embedding Videos - Please Review Rule 1i.) ... of the T&C

1i.) ... you will not embed a video with no commentary from you that describes the video and why it is germane to the topic of the thread.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Aaaaah, I see, gots to be that Obama Girl. Dam she fine though!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sadely that you posted these. As any educated person may look at this, they would see that they have taken these images and pervered these images irradicaly.

I cannot account for the images of supporters, but these people have truely been touched. Or fooled.

But one things here is not seeming diobolical. I think Obama represents what America is. Literally. I am not one of those foolish sheeple parading around like its Independance Day.

I am quite serious. I have attended a few rallies of Obama and McCain across the Midwest and have been impressed, and have dissapproved of them.

I have explained why across mulitple threads, but I think I have finally collected my thoughs on all three canidates:

1. Hilliary Clinton-
Senator and First Lady.
I am rather concerend by the second tittle. Iam welcome to having a women president, it would balance out sexism. But the problem I have is that she has already served eight years in the White House, serving as the closest aide and advisor to her husband, Bill.

She worked and basically controled the exutive branch behind-the-scenes.
She has already had her time there.

Also, since 1990, it would be, if she got elected- George H. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Hilliary Clinton.

When you look at that, it almost looks like a political conutry. I do not want two different combos controling our lives, get someone new, fresh. There are lots of good senators that can take their spots.

Thats my reasoning behind Hillary.

2. John McCain.
First of all, I am not a republican type, but leaning more moderate, exactly where McCain falls on the charts, so initaly, he might have been good.

Secondly, I don't believe he represents the American people well. Having millions of dollars and being elite, he will not be able to understand all of lower-middle class problems

Also, he is somewhere around 72 years old. In 2012, he will be 76, then if re-elected, 80 in 2016. He is to much of an occupational hazard. The president can be very stressed out and tired quite often. McCain might not be able to handle it, or suffer a heart attack and be replaced with a non-likable VP.

3. Barak Obama
I have my reasons agaisnt him, such as liablity. The KKK and other extremist groups will not be happy at all, there is a discrimination factor there too. He is also young, inexperianced, but that gives him atvandatges also.

So far, besides the almost mind-controling of obamamania, he is good overall besides the above reasons. He has promised to lead us in a new way, which WILL be true since he has not been around long enough to know how to run it.

He also represents the American people well. His father-black, and his mother-white. Coming from a lower-middle class family, living with multiple family members, and having a family as his own. He has had experiance in the state legeslature, something many people at federal level cannot. He has had experiance with drugs and alcohol, this was a major deciding factor. He KNOWS what is like for these people, and that is how it will help them the most.

He has also shown excellent communication, but then again, theat might not be a good thing, I mean, look towards Hitler.

I think I will stand behind Obama, but not too firmly, or get my feet to far into the ground, but at this point, he looking towards the 'Best of Three' (see other thread).

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Couldn't resist.

Good thread jetxnet.. starred and flagged.

Mod Note: Embedding Videos - Please Review Rule 1i.) ... of the T&C

1i.) ... you will not embed a video with no commentary from you that describes the video and why it is germane to the topic of the thread.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thanks Steve, that was good.

Check out the one below (compliment of FlyersFan):

noquarterusa.net...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
That Stevie Wonder chant is definitely creepy.

Baaa-raaaak-o-baaaaa-maaaaa
Baaa-raaaak-o-baaaaa-maaaaa

I'm not sure I'll be able to get that one out of my head.

Seriously, I had no idea this was as bizarre as this.

Also, I will volunteer to BOOBS study every Obama Girl video for BOOBS any signs of subliminal messaging or other BOOBS mind control tricks.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Lol, yeah, no doubt. Go rent Close Encounters of the Third Kind and you'll recognize the Obama chant (clips from the movie were in the video above).

Stevie Wonder has never watched Close Encounters, but if he has, would have likely been years and years ago.

Creepy. One person should never be honered so much. If they are, you know something is wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Stevie Wonder has never watched Close Encounters, but if he has, would have likely been years and years ago.

Creepy. One person should never be honered so much. If they are, you know something is wrong.

I'm very familiar with Close Encounters. Very eerie...

Just got some serious chills...

I think the Close Encounter marketing poster was the same as Obama's logo. I don't have it anywhere handy, but I remember it. A road and horizon with a sun or something in the end of the horizon. I'm going to see if I can find it now.

Found it...

Close Encounters image

Obama Logo

[edit on 2-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Ya know jetxnet I love reading many of your posts, you come off on most arguments with a nice balance...with that said..what you have to say with this thread is a bit thin, entertaining but thin These videos are pure propaganda.

I just do not understand the Obama bashing. Really! Give me something that I can sink my teeth into.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh great, another content-free Obama bashing post.

Are you guys getting paid for this stuff, or are you just Freepers moonlighting on ATS?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow! this was a fun thread. I loved the music.
I almost don't have words to describe how disturbing some of your world views are. Me, I voted for Huckabee in the Florida primary so don't go jumping to conclusions about me. I hate the IRS!
But since Huckabee is gone, I have to look for another choice.
Yep, I once was a huge fan of McCain and Liberman. I loved Bill Clinton and voted for him twice. Do you have me pegged yet?
Things are fluid...people show their true colors over time and you have to be smart enough to see it. If you are blinded with this crack pot devotion that these videos portray, well then you are exactly who the government wants to have as a citizen. You are bought with sound bytes!
Clinton is a liar and she will do whatever it takes. McCain is as sharp as Bush. Ron Paul...well damnit, he isn't in it really is he? hell ya I would go with him. So what do I have? Obama. A Harvard educated attorney. (Oh, I hate his racist ass wife) but what do I have?
I don't care what any of your political beliefs are. But wise up a bit and stop buying into videos like you have posted. "Cult of Personality" is that a bad thing? You did hear that "Kennedy" was included in there too right? If you didn't like Kennedy then I guess you are one of the few people on ATS that thinks the Federal Reserve is some benevolent organization.
I thought that most of you are radicals...well at least in your postings...you want big change....you want a revolution....you care about the Constitution that you know next to nothing about....( oh, to be fair, before I went into law school, I knew next to nothing about the Constitution, even though I thought I was some smart dude.)
Vote for who you want. But understand that these videos that you spread are so KKKish in nature and so Nazi obvious propaganda misinformation that it borders on useless but funny as hell never the less I guess.
Obama is all that is left of my choices, unless McCain chooses a VP that I can live with...oh and if it is that arsehole Romney than forget it...(he he..uh, many moons ago I was hoping Romney would run for President...)see another perfect example of keeping an open mind and when the truth comes out, you need to be able to take it. If I were running for office you would call me a major flip flopper but when there is new truth and revelation, well then you have not be a stubborn Bush. You need to admit you were wrong and move on.
Obama has done nothing yet to get me to rule him out. I don't give a %^$# about what Wright says.....do you care what Haegae said? Do you all hate gays or something?
Listen to what these arseholes have to say during the next 5 months and then make your best guess on who to vote for. This propaganda crap you are putting out is utter nonesense....except for the cool music.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

I usually resist these threads. There are some members I would love to think of in an idealistic way, but the thread title was just too much of an insult. Content free is the perfect way to discribe these threads.

I wonder what it is that spooks people so much about Obama.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks Witness2000. I think there is alot though you can sink your Teeth into with regard to Obama's character, non-accomplishments and more. Visit the link below for a comprehensive review.

Solar2000, I am getting paid for it by the McCain Campaign

Jamie, that is errie, you have to wonder if the Close Encounter theme was on purpose or what. Obama is no Alien and doesn't have Alien type Intelligence, that is for dam sure.

They could've just as well used the Scientology theme as a basis for the Campaign. Starting with those impressionable people would have been a good way to begin getting supporters.

In any case, wreaks of pure deception all the way around.

Oh yeah, the link:

www.dontvoteobama.net...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Witness...I think I remember you from some other threads,
I will have to check both you and Jet out on other posts. I never take the time to do those things. It would help I know.
So Jet, you are a McBush operative? Cool, tell me why my man McCain decided to go all retarded like with so many issues? Why would he sell out to the "right" like he has. Is he looking to get the ditto heads like yourself on board? (damnit...yes, I once was a loyal Rush listener...in my youth...I am so ashamed
) .......I really do believe in being as honest as humanly possible so I do these (brackets) to not allow myself to be a hypocrite. So, I catch myself and throw the brackets up to confess my sins to remain honest. Rush is an evil fool...I don't buy the "its a business" defense for him anymore. Look at him attack Obama about the drugs (in the video on this thread) and his drug addicted fat hypocritical ass.
What the hell was my point......? oh yeah, are you really working for McCain? If you are, you need to be doing a better job, you just made me more bitter against him and I was on the fence.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
They're all on the same team basically ...

Obama, like Bill Clinton, is easily manipulated by the Elite in power.

Read my Signature link below.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I read through the thread you linked. Great stuff, well written. But how can you pin any of it on Obama?

Obama has had some serious accomplishments, the kind that tell me he is indeed a politcian for the people. I leave a link with a list of some of the things he has done FOR THE PEOPLE.

www.wral.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks ... but i'm not sure how much of that to believe.

Obama has alot of scandals surrounding him and anti-American Terrorist associations etc.

Check out the video below, this guy seems to really tell it like it is with Obama:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Great thread.

I hope there are more people that start realizing and speaking about how the Obamacult is eerily similar to that of dictators like Hitler, kim Jong Il, or Stalin to name a few.

I also hope us heretics don't get rounded up and burnt at the stake.....

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I clicked on the link for your signature since I read your post before your edit..you had me scratching my head on that one.

I read the don't vote for obama link. So many people talk out of both sides of their mouth. First Obama gets slammed for what his minister says, then Obama gets slammed for resigning from the church. Whatever.

Obama is accused of being Muslim then slammed for resigning from the christian church he attended for twenty years.

So what if his father is Kenyan born? Is that suppose to scare us?

Unless you can prove Obama solicited support from Hamas this is also a non issue.

So what if he does speak spanish? I speak spanish..not very good but that does not mean I want the U.S to adopt Spanish as our national language.

Come on...this is desperate.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You seem to be missing alot of the points and facts.

You must really like Obama, to avoid so much compelling information about him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join