It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FARCE]There Is Not Any Phoenix On Mars[FARCE]

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big-Brain

Hey, search in your smart brain, tell me why I am wrong.

You haven't given us a reason to think your right yet.....

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
OK OK ENOUGH!!

I admit it!! I am NOT on mars!!

Satisfied!??? I've been on earth all along

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
OK OK ENOUGH!!

I admit it!! I am NOT on mars!!

Satisfied!??? I've been on earth all along

Another mystery solved!
Now move along. Nothing more to see here.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
NASA's frauds are too imbecile.

My dear readers,

look at this image taken by Phoenix:

Tiny clumps of material which can be made out in the bottom left of the Dodo-Goldilocks trench on 15 June (left) are gone by 19 June (right)

Ha, Ha, Ha,

you can see very well that those clumps have been removed by an imbecile that has used a little shovel.

In fact the part on which there were the clumps now appears level.

It is very difficult to meet people more stupid than NASA's frauds.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Tiny clumps of material which can be made out in the bottom left of the Dodo-Goldilocks trench on 15 June (left) are gone by 19 June (right)

Do you mind quoting your sources with the actual source included?

It is very difficult to meet people more stupid than NASA's frauds.

It's not that difficult. I can see one from where I'm sitting.

I have no idea why I even bother to reply to this thread. It's clearly a farce. With good reason.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaspode

apparently [SNIP] brain didnt take the time to see that the phoenix had an arm that had a shovel like end that did that digging, that literally matches to the CM the dimensions of the digging lines and the dimensions of the shovel.

Mod Edit: Removed insult. Please check your U2Us.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

As usually you can't understand anything.

news.bbc.co.uk...

"It must be ice," said Dr Peter Smith, Phoenix's principal investigator, who is based at the University of Arizona, Tucson.

"These little clumps completely disappearing over the course of a few days - that is perfect evidence that it's ice," he said.

Hey, doctor Smith, you need spectacles.

An imbecile from NASA's assortment has removed these little clumps with a little shovel. That is a perfect evidence that you are Big Goat in person.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

removed these little clumps with a little shovel.

I guess this is progress of sorts....given that there is no indication of scale in the photo, Big_Bran has at least conceded that they are "little clumps".

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Don't worry, he'll probably change his mind about that a few posts further on. Then he'll deny ever having claimed that the clumps were small. Then he'll say something about goats. I wonder if he thinks there might be goats on Mars? Has anybody else noticed that Big-Brain seems to have an unhealthy obsession with goats?

Anyway, those clumps are definitely ice, and they're reasonably sure it's water ice. This is definiotely a good sign, especially if we intend to colonize and terraform Mars some day. It's much easier to accomplish a permanent presence if the necessary resources exist locally.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Big-Brain

So.....let me get this straight. According to your last paragraph, a little person from NASA removed those clumps with a little shovel in-between the time-lapsed photos?? Maybe NASA has tiny trained goats that were sent there first, in order to achieve this incredible fraud

Because, that's what NASA hoaxers would do, am you right?

Goats with opposable thumbs! Incredible NASA hoax!!

But.....if the goats with the shovels are there, then how??? So, if the little shovel is there, then the Phoenix is there!!!!

CASE CLOSED!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My dear readers,

look at this video:

www.youtube.com...

Now look at this image:

This cone shaped shell has entered in Mars atmosphere at 20,000 km/h

Why have NASA's frauds shown it flying in this way?:

Friction with Mars atmosphere at 20,000 km/h would force that cone shaped shell to get this attitude as pointed rockets.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Why have NASA's frauds shown it flying in this way

That would be because that's how it works.

Did you actually have a point with that last post, or am you trying to confuse the llamas?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If you don't know that kilometers per hour is abbreviated as kph, then you need to go back to school. Ask your goats, because they are smarter, they can teach you how to easy teach you how drink a glass of water you can.

What are you? 12 years old?? You ain't funny, no matter how many little smiley faces you wish to add to your posts. It is childish, in the extreme, and borders on troll-like. Since this is farcical, I think I'm allowed to say this???

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Your point would be valid, if the entire point of the vehicle was to punch through the atmosphere as fast as possible. But it's not, it's trying to slow down, not speed up or stay about the same.

Hence why bombs, missiles etc are pointy.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Your point would be valid, if the entire point of the vehicle was to punch through the atmosphere as fast as possible. But it's not, it's trying to slow down, not speed up or stay about the same.

Hence why bombs, missiles etc are pointy.

What rubbish are you saying?

You can build a truncated cone with a sheet of paper:

Use the geometry construction on the right at the top. Then cut out 2 circles with the right diameter.

With little pieces of adhesive tape join the 2 circles to the conical surface.

Drop your truncated cone from your balcony: friction with air will make the cone get this attitude:

This is a point very difficult to refute.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Which demonstrates your lack of physics knowledge again, as a lander has a low centre of mass, in comparison to a cone of paper. Similarly a piece of paper has a tiny moment of inertia and as such will rotate very easily.

A lander (with heat shield on) will be designed to be aerodynamically stable with the cone pointing upwards. Whereas your paper is designed without that in mind. Hold a marble near the bottom of your cone such that it can't move, and it will go down properly.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My dear readers,

inside the conical shell there is Phoenix lander. Then the center of gravity is around in the same place of the paper cone.

Remember that heat shield is made by lightest cork. Instead in the opposite side there is a heavy device to join the shell to the rocket.

Besides the big velocity (20,000 kmph) creates a big aerodynamic friction more powerful than center of gravity that forces the conical shell in this attitude:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

My dear readers,

Originally posted by Big-Braininside the conical shell there is Phoenix lander. Then the center of gravity is around in the same place of the paper cone.

Actually, no. Look at the lander design, it's low to the ground, which would make the center of gravity low in the cone, and thus centered on the ablative shield. Llamas know this. Maybe even goats know this. One must wonder why Big-Brain does not know this.

Originally posted by Big-BrainRemember that heat shield is made by lightest cork. Instead in the opposite side there is a heavy device to join the shell to the rocket.

Again, no. The ablative coating of the heat shield is made of a cork-like substance, which contains glass, silica, and other heavier materials, as well as cork. This is coated onto a large, heavy, metal plate. This large, heavy, metal plate has a large, heavy lander attached to it, making the whole thing very heavy indeed. Heavy things like to stay on the bottom. Gravity likes to pull heavy things down. Simple, like to feed a llama.

Originally posted by Big-BrainBesides the big velocity (20,000 kmph) creates a big aerodynamic friction more powerful than center of gravity that forces the conical shell in this attitude:

And when it has reached a velocity that would overcome the low, heavy center of gravity, it releases the parachute, which causes drag on the cone. This causes the cone to want to stay on top. It is similar to what would happen if you attached a parachute to the rear end of a goat and then dropped it out of a jet at high altitude. Once the parachute was released, the goat would go down head first. The goat would then impact the ground with his face. The llamas highly endorse this idea.

Now, have I been clear enough, or am you in need of additional sciences?

[edit on 7/3/2008 by PsychoHazard]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHazard
And when it has reached a velocity that would overcome the low, heavy center of gravity, it releases the parachute, which causes drag on the cone. This causes the cone to want to stay on top.

Ha, Ha, Ha,

my dear readers,

the heat due to friction, 1,420 °C, has already melted the conical surface before that parachute is released.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

the heat due to friction, 1,420 °C, has already melted the conical surface before that parachute is released.

Really? What if it is made of something that can go hotter than that, like it has some tungsten or carbon in it?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join