It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FARCE]There Is Not Any Phoenix On Mars[FARCE]

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Seriously, why don't you look at the sky in the daytime and see if you can see the stars, you can't.

Without atmosphere there is not any refraction of light.

It is refraction of light in the atmosphere that makes our sky blue in the daytime.

On the moon the sky is black and you can see stars brighter than on the earth.

In a studio you can't realize stars in a credible manner. For that reason NASA's frauds decided to exclude stars from the background.

Simple like to drink a glass of water.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Big-Brain]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big-BrainWithout atmosphere there is not any refraction of light.

It is refraction of light in the atmosphere that makes our sky blue in the daytime.

And your point is, what? It has nothing to do with the refraction or sky color. Set a camera for daytime light levels, then try to take a picture of the stars with the daytime settings. You'll get nothing. This is much the same as what happened on the moon. To get clear pictures of the moon surface they had to set the cameras for the levels of light reflected from the surface. They had to do this before they went out to take the pictures. The cameras could not be adjusted once they were outside in the space suits. Therefore, if they tried to take pictures of the stars, they would have gotten nothing but black.

Originally posted by Big-BrainSimple like to drink a glass of water.

But am it simple like llama?

Seriously though, dude, what is your point? Do you even understand the basic concepts that you are dealing with here? Hasn't anyone ever told you that people should not hold strong opinions about things that they don't understand? And, more importantly, what does this have to do with Mars and the Phoenix lander? Didn't I prove your claim for you?

Am I going to have to pull out the Bizarrotron(tm) again?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHazard
Am I going to have to pull out the Bizarrotron(tm) again?

Please....nothing could make us happier.

Originally posted by Big-Brain

So you've been there....you know this to be a fact? Despite insisting that no one has been there? How am that being? No one am been there......but llama am sure what sky am like.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Big-Brain

BB you solved one of my problems and introduced 1,000 more.Thanks for posting. MoonDragons !

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
BB,

You should see the documentary they showed on Discovery Channel. The three stooges were trying to prove to us that they landed on the Moon. But, I am not sure if that was a real intent. It looked almost as if they wanted to send a different message - the whole documentary was of such a poor quality, bordering a bad comedy. I am honestly not sure what they wanted to accomplish, but one word describes it best: sad. Aldrin was sad, the poor effects that they did at that time now look horrible, they tried to cover it with a story, but not even the narrator believed in what he was reading. They were also constantly using expressions like "Armstrong will have to be in this role whole life" etc.
I think that all the three of them were not ready for this role - at least not to play it forever. They have learned some acting tricks, and they are doing their best. They are, fortunately, not forced to appear on TV that often, but you can tell that the burden they carry is heavy. Some politicians who do nothing but lie whole life do it with ease - they have no conscience whatsoever, so it is nothing to them. These three were not born for this.

I really, really felt sad for them.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by greshnik]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

kinhsreg....

Or 'greshnik' when we reverse your letters.....

You are not helping BB, at all. Assuming, for the moment you are two different people (doubt remains on that aspect).....

Why don't you....'greshnik'.....bring anything of substance to this debate??

All we have seen, so far, from 'greshnik' is a slap on the back for BB-s posts, with a dose of vitriol directed at others who post actual knowledge and science.

FARCE, I calls it!!!! Farce and a completely enjoyable waste of time, since it is so easy to show BB to be utterly ignorant, in so many ways.

We, who choose to 'Deny Ignorance', nevertheless feel compelled to post, whereever ignorance dwells. This thread is proof of ignorance, being promulgated, but still allowed to continue.

(OH....BB....have good lucks with your goat-brained translations of 'promulgated'....can't wait to see your responsivenenss, Am waiting looking forward for your abilities to understand.)

and, for the goats.....here we go!!

(just an homage to BB....)

ps...why do I bother? Because it's fun, and way too easy......

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big-BrainOn the moon the sky is black and you can see stars brighter than on the earth.

How do you know it to be black? From NASA?

And now, buy or get a camera, and try it. Now a demonstration, these images below are what I just took with my Canon 350D.

Click them for full size. Note: I wasn't going for focus or lack of movement/blurring. Just a light demo.

The room from which I am posting, indoor exposure correct:

The room from which I am posting, outdoor exposure correct:

Outdoors, indoor exposure setting:

Outdoors, outdoor exposure setting:

In fact, you should be able to get the exif data from those as well.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by apex]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's hard to explain this head in the dirt on the Moon,that looks Martian.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by apex

Great demonstration, apex. I am afraid the llama won't understand, though. Or am it a goat? Me forget.

I'm still waiting for the genius to explain exactly how it would make more sense to send a one-man mission *cough, cough....snort!* to Mars than to use robots.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

Oh, gresh, you go and pull out that sad old argument!!!! They were tired!!!! Of course, you didn't bother to mention the photo of them smiling broadly on the ship just after splashdown, did you?

But, anyways.....what do Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins have to do with the robot Pheonix lander on Mars????????

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
vze2xjjk,

This topic is not about aliens. This topic is about NASA liars. They have never been on the Moon, nor has anything landed on Mars. Your pictures have nothing to do with the topic. You should move them to some alien discussion - unless you deliberately want to make it hard for people to read about NASA fraud.

I have used up the limit of 10 people I can ignore (why limit?) , so I cannot ignore anyone else. I want to ignore a hundred others - why not? If I ignore a hundred, there are still thousands of others left, why limit?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I thought this was supposed to be about there not being a Pheonix lander on Mars? Yep, looked at the title, and loe and behold, it is...about the mars lander.

I realize it's only too easy to pick apart BB and greznak (or whatever). Mars, not Moon. Unless it's about the moons of mars, then ok.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Oh....seagull

Didn't you get the memo?

The moons of Mars (Phobos and Deimos) are artificial.

Sheesh! You've been here at ATS long enough to have known this!

(pssst! Phobos is a spaceship. Tell no one. It just LOOKS like a captured asteroid.....shhhhhh....or, is it Deimos.....I forget)

Oh, and pay NO ATTENTION to the fact that Phobos and Deimos never change their orbits. Because spaceships just do not change angular velocity, EVER!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHazard
To get clear pictures of the moon surface they had to set the cameras for the levels of light reflected from the surface. They had to do this before they went out to take the pictures. The cameras could not be adjusted once they were outside in the space suits.

Those poor men dressed like buffoons would have been able to take photos of the stars staying inside the LEM too.

Since they would have been on the moon 6 times, they would have been able to set a camera in the right way before going out of their hunks of metal during the last walk around the LEM.

My dear readers,

you go to the moon 6 times, you take 100,000 photos that seem always boringly similar and do you forget to take at least a photo of our beautiful stars?
Then you reason like those imbeciles that work at NASA.

Originally posted by greshnik
I am honestly not sure what they wanted to accomplish, but one word describes it best: sad. Aldrin was sad, the poor effects that they did at that time now look horrible, they tried to cover it with a story, but not even the narrator believed in what he was reading.

www.youtube.com...

Those three poor men should be very happy, content, glad, excited, enthusiastic.

Instead they are sad, they are frightened in front of all those people, they are afraid to say something wrong, they feel guilty to have accepted to lie for the good of their country.

What do you think they did in the quarantine with several scientists? They were indoctrinated. At that press conference look like pupils that have not studied.

They are hating the moment in which they said yes to those false people that convinced them to take part in that biggest farce.

You are totally right, greshnik, those three poor men were not the kind of men able to lie for whole life.

Surely PsychoHazard, that knows the depth of human mind, will be able to give us another logical explanation.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Big-Brain]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yoohoo, threads about the Mars Lander...remember?

Not the Apollo astronauts. Phoenix Lander? Surely with your big brain you can remember that?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

What memo? I thought all us Illuminati agents were supposed to get those memos. Damn it, WW, you promised...lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Yoohoo, threads about the Mars Lander...remember?

Not the Apollo astronauts. Phoenix Lander? Surely with your big brain you can remember that?

I suspect, that this thread was started by BB hitting post new topic, rather than post reply, in the An End To The Moon Conspiracy! thread. How someone with a Big brain does such a thing I am not sure, but apparently Einsteins brain seemed no different to any other, so size probably doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Cannot understand why NO ONE has yet asked.....'Why doesn't Phoenix on Mars take pictures of stars?'

Didn't intend that to rhyme...just happened.

geeze....no one seems to notice my earlier post, about the stars. They are REALLY, REALLY far away!!!!!!!

The Earth orbits the Sun....the diameter of that orbit is about 186,000,000 miles. Want to change that into km? Then just multiply by 1.6

It's not my fault that BB and greshnik don't understand science....it's THEIR fault!!!

Taking pictures, of stars, from the Moon....is futile!!!!! It has no scientific value whatsoever!!!!!

This whole discussion, is futile!!! IT IS NOT about Lunar EVAs, and the pictures. It is about MARS!!!

Still waiting for the Huge Brain to describe how to get ONE person to Mars....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My dear readers, now I have understood why NASA's frauds use 3D animations and computer generated images.

They can no longer ask Stanley Kubrick to realize special effects as they did to fake the 6 moon landings.

And this is the best scenario they have been able to realize for Phoenix lander:

By the way, why doesn't Phoenix on Mars take pictures of stars?

Originally posted by weedwhacker
geeze....no one seems to notice my earlier post, about the stars. They are REALLY, REALLY far away!!!!!!!

The Earth orbits the Sun....the diameter of that orbit is about 186,000,000 miles. Want to change that into km? Then just multiply by 1.6

It's not my fault that BB and greshnik don't understand science....it's THEIR fault!!!

What rubbish are you saying?

“The stars are really, really far away”. What would you want to say?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Big-Brain]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Now Hear This.

This thread is about weather or not there is the Phoenix Lander on Mars.

This is not about the Moon Missions.

Any further off topic posts will be deleted and the poster warned.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join