It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails over my house...again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
well its been 8 months since these planes have flown over my house. last time there was only one, this time about 6, i know this because i dislocated my shoulder and had surgery since the last time they flew over so ive just been at home all this time watching the skys waiting to take more photos of these planes. if these are just commercial airliners then why decide to change flight paths now? I live near our airport and our local REX planes didnt even fly in the way they always do (over my house) until the next day (if it was ok for all of these planes flying over in different directions then why couldnt local planes fly in the way they always do?). why do these planes just leave their trails over towns and cities and not out in the open? why is it always over my house? our airport is for smaller planes, we never have big commercial planes landing in our airport so why fly directly over it? ive seen planes before with the "contrails" in the same weather but they dissapear and these trails just stay and spread out. here are the photos. (the photos loaded backwards)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
those are not chemtrails my friend...theres another guy on here from denmark, he showed pics of some real chem trails. do a search, youll find it...sory im too lazy right now.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
They did Chemtrails Saturday and Sunday. A quite a bit of them. Look at the people around you. You may notice some sickness going around. Do not be fooled its because of the trails.

05/31/08 and 06/01/08...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by uknow_me72]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
dont worry im still searching..LOL

i wish this guy would see the post and reply...geeez.

anyways, havent forgotten about you. cant send pms right now.

later

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by onesockon
if these are just commercial airliners then why decide to change flight paths now?[

Check the location of the jetstream. That will be a good indication of why the planes are in your area

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by onesockon
if these are just commercial airliners then why decide to change flight paths now?[

Check the location of the jetstream. That will be a good indication of why the planes are in your area

Ok, Oz. How do I go about looking up (via at least a nice website) my local jetstream around the Bay Area (NorCal)? I saw one long 'contrail' in an approxiamtely NW/SE direction this morning. The 'spread', of course, was to either side of this cloud formation.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Here's a link for you to check pikypiky, planes coming into cali from the west will have shorter travel times judging by the jetstream location

squall.sfsu.edu...

top topics

join