It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are underground military bases Compatable with the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
My apologies in advance if this subject has been discussed before buuuut.
Assuming that 2012 will be an event to end life as we know it,
and assuming that all of the reports of D.U.M.Bs (deep underground military bases) are true and correct, namely that our Gov't and others around the world are preparing for some apocolyptic event and 80 percent of humanity will be wiped out,
Why........ are there cameras on every street corner and everywhere i turn I hear talks about a New World Order
and us all being slaves living in a totolitarian police state and the best that we will ever be able to hope for is for the Officer not to step on your neck too hard with his jackboots and hopefully we will live thru the night so that we can get up and work for the man another day.

If the Government is lpanning on killing us all or has made prearations for a major catastrophy, how will they controll us,, we'll all be dead.
Am I the only one who sees that theese two just don't line up?
As a fellow tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy nut, I don't know which to choose.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
There are two seperate plans for a new world order, both of which are expected to occur in 2012.

Plan A would be to subdue the human race with a total police state occuring, creating one major supernation with the world leader being the supposed 21st century "messiah" founded somewhere in Jerusalem, Israel. This is meant to come upon some sort of war which would ensure that each nation of the world come together to fight as a combined unit which creates an aftermath of a globalised super-nation.

Plan B is to wipe of 80% of the human race, leaving a very small percentage living underground in these so-called "D.U.M.B's" which consist of leaders of each of the worlds cultures, aswell as females involved for reproduction of the new human race.

Anyway thats what i've gathered so far

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I saw a show on the discovery channel that illustrates this best. They have backdrops of Washington DC in the event of an emergency they can broadcast from underground and appear as if they are in Washington DC and all is normal.

As far as does it fit in with the NWO plan, the answer is yes. Only the very most important elites will be stationed underground, meanwhile above ground the military and police will do all of their bidding, but they won't be saved either.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Still, with most of humanity dead, what need is there for a new world order? Either this planet Nibiru is going to wipe us all out or the governments are going to wipe us all out or the aliens are going to wipe us all out..... or the governments are going to be be our Masters and controll everystep we take, or the Aliens are going to controll every step we take, or Lucifer is going to contrll every step we take, Hell for al I know maybe the planet Nibiru will be our new world leader. WTF?
Something has to give here people.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Read the Bible. Many things will happen that did during the last Exodus. Disturbingly, much of it has to do with human sacrifice. These people believe that through human sacrifice and other blasphemies they can become like Gods. They have been lied to.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Great, but then why all of the talk about 2012 and this planet Nibiru or some other catastrophy wiping us out. IT HAS to be one or the other unless I'm missing something.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
In the days of Moses, I believe this was due to the coming birth fo the Messiah. Remember how they slaughtered every first born male? Moses lived in Babylon but was saved by being sent down the river.

top topics

join