It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEING SERIOUS HERE, Perhaps the Dan Romanek alien was just a peeping tom. LOOK AT THIS PHOTO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

If all we have to go by is a still shot of the "alien", then all we can do is suspect and discuss. Perhaps it was someone wearing a punisher T-shirt.
There are many different variations of the Punisher logo.
What do you think?
Thanks in advance
Jasonspaz

[edit on 2-6-2008 by jasonspaz]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by jasonspaz]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Haha yeah I posted a similar picture, I'm glad I have independent verification of rationality.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonspaz

A peeping tom doing slow motion/stop and go squat thrusts while standing on a five gallon bucket in the dark? I think Occam's Razor would fall towards aliens over that one.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think you're stretching skepticism a little too far. I've read quite a few Punisher comics, and I see very little resemblence, other than a comical one.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The fact that the window is supposed to be so high up makes that a less likely scenerio. That the "face" is supposed to be blinking makes it very unlikely. My fiance's Punisher T's are cool but don't blink (unless he leans over in the right way). However, when I saw the still on TV my first thought was "PUNISHER". If it turns out to be a fake maybe the alien was indeed based on the Punisher logo.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

There were two of them and one was standing on the others'
shoulder.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hahaha I don't think thats what it really is, its just a funny coincidence. Really, some of you don't see it?

I heard it was 8 ft off the ground too, which points to something other than a peeping tom. Levitating 4ft alien? 9 ft tall standing alien? 4ft tall alien standing on his space ship? Anyones guess...

I just don't want to take this whole deal too seriously and then be so let down like every time before.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
While I do not believe the alien story, this theory does not fit the story anyway. On Larry King he said that he followed it outside if I remember right.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ok, I heard the "peeping tom" alien was filmed because the father thought some pervert was trying to catch sight of his teenage stepdaughter. Here is a photo of a famous pedophile I got off the internet:

What do you think?

(This is Brian Peppers, a convicted pedophile. He is a full grown man, but suffers from some genetic abnormality or disease or something which gives him his freaky appearance....almost.....ALIEN!)

[edit on 2-6-2008 by CreeWolf]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ok Ok I guess my theory was a stretch......LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonspaz

Hey Jasonspaz,

Its an interesting post! Flagged and Starred for making me

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

I thought Brian Peppers got on the register for Groping a Nurse when he was wheel chair bound in a Nursing home?

He was charged for gross sexual imposition (Against said Nurse).

-----

But the theory that it is some peeping tom in a Skull shirt isn't that far-fetched to be honest. At least until the "real" video is fully aired..

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I admit, I don't know the full story on Brian Peppers, but a certain humor forum is/was my only source of information about him. The (obviously photoshopped) pictures in that forum remind me of the circumstances under which this "alleged" alien video was filmed. I was just trying to contribute another angle to this discussion and was more or less "tongue-in-cheek".

top topics

join