It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marriage For Dummies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I think anyone who has discussed gay marriage recently should read this article:

www.jewishworldreview.com...

Reactions?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The man is an idiot, his kind just cannot understand that not everybody believes in his god. I love it when they say "what will we base our lives on if not for God"

Well how about comman sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think this guy's yammering on about HIS 'Moral Relativism' vs. others 'Moral Relativism' sounds just like everyone elses so far. That being some valid points, and others being very opinionated and not able to be applied equally to everyone who this may effect.

One thing is perfectly clear however. Once again this shows WHY the separation of Church and State Policy Should exist. At the moment, Church and State are in Bed Together in a Variety of Policy Making Procedures. (No pun intended) Hence the problem at hand.

The Church needs to quit using the State to make laws that force Religious Morality of One kind or Another. While at the same time, the State needs to stop sticking their damn nose into what the Church can and can't do in respect to it's procedures and traditions. Unfortunatly, I don't see the two splitting up any time soon. So off to the Civil and Holy Wars We Go......

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've been pondering a question in my head I wonder if anyone can answer? Most opponents of gay marriage use the excuse of whats next polygamy, child-adult, and incestious marriages, but correct me if I am wrong but are there not clear laws against these acts? And to my knowledge I do not believe there are laws that ban homosexual activity. (with the exception of some areas with sodomy laws)

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth

I think anyone who has discussed gay marriage recently should read this article:

www.jewishworldreview.com...

Reactions?

roflmao BS the jews were not the first people to come up with the concept of a marriage custom.
like genesis is the oldest thing written lol not even as the way older then that and also embodys the concept of marriage futhermore buddists have preformed gay marriages.
nice try!

new topics

top topics

join