It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Formerly secret missing US Special Virus Program 1967 AIDS Report FOUND

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Chula Vista, CA - Human Rights' activist and HIV/AIDS victims advocate, American Dr. Boyd E. Graves, internationally recognized as one of the world's leading experts on the formerly secret U.S. Special Virus Cancer Leukemia Program (1962-1978) and the evidence of the laboratory birth of AIDS; has recovered the missing 1967 U.S. Special Virus Progress Report. The 1967 report is the fourth publication in the 15 year U.S. Special Virus Program series published secretly between 1962 and 1978 by the National Cancer Institute and National Institute of Health. Today, Dr. Graves posted the 1967 U.S. Special Virus report on his web site www.boydgraves.com for free global public download and immediate review.

boydgraves.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Nice find Nexus!!
Although, I don't like the part where they are trying to con people into buying the Flow Chart

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The flowchart is unreadable on the site.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This seems like pretty damning evidence if true. It would seem that something is missing, otherwise the US govt would have to start paying out HUGE settlements to aids victims.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So what's the deal here. Does this doctor have the goods? Is he saying the US secretly wants to wipe out a good portion of the worlds population with the HIV virus?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You people need to learn to research better, I got hold of this years ago for free.

www.megaupload.com...

Enter the 3 letters, wait 45 secs.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

I've been unable to find a copy, or a link to a copy, of this report on Boyd Graves' site. Can anyone provide a DIRECT LINK to it? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I stumbled around enough and finally found the link myself, thanks anyway. If anybody else is having difficulty, it is: www.boydgraves.com...

1975, 1977, and 1978 seem to be missing, even though the links are available.

top topics

join