It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America...the largest Police State !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the THey see all....who is they?

Just wondering.....

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
IF america was to turn into a POLICE STATE (thats what i am hearin will happin soon) how would the government maintain complete order???

IF this was to occur, people WILL NOT just agree to be sent to camps, they will FIGHT...

IF this would happin in my lifetime, i would REVOLT to my death...

THE ILLUMINATI KNOWS THIS.

THAT'S WHY THEY USE A PLAN CALLED ORDO AB CHAO

OR TRANSLETED MEANING ORDER FROM CHAOS.

THEY CREATE A DISASTER, THEN OFFER THE SOLUTION.

THEY CREATE A MAJOR DISASTER LIKE THE WORLD TRADE CENTER DISASTER.

THEY GET PEOPLE SCARED OUT OF THEIR MINDS.

AND TALK ABOUT TERRORISTS AND THE THREAT OF IT.

THEN THEY OFFER THE SOLUTION: PATRIOT ACT, POLICE ON TRAINS AND AIRPORTS, MILITARY PATROLING STREETS...ETC.

SEE HOW SECURITY IS SLOWLY GETTING TIGHTER? THEY ARE GEARING THE PEOPLE'S MIND FOR TOTAL LOCK DOWN.

THEY BASICALLY SCARE YOU INTO FREELY GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS.

NOW THE NEXT ATTACK THEY PERFORM WILL OUTDO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER BY A LANDSLIDE.

THIS DISASTER WILL SCARE THE MASSES SO MUCH THAT MARTIAL LAW WILL BE DECLARED AS THE ONLY FORM OF SAFETY AND THE PEOPLE WILL FREELY ACCEPT IT THINKING IT IS FOR THEIR SAFETY WHEN IT IS IN FACT QUITE THE CONTAIRE.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleEdged

THE ILLUMINATI KNOWS THIS.

THAT'S WHY THEY USE A PLAN CALLED ORDO AB CHAO

OR TRANSLETED MEANING ORDER FROM CHAOS.

THEY CREATE A DISASTER, THEN OFFER THE SOLUTION.

THEY CREATE A MAJOR DISASTER LIKE THE WORLD TRADE CENTER DISASTER.

THEY GET PEOPLE SCARED OUT OF THEIR MINDS.

AND TALK ABOUT TERRORISTS AND THE THREAT OF IT.

THEN THEY OFFER THE SOLUTION: PATRIOT ACT, POLICE ON TRAINS AND AIRPORTS, MILITARY PATROLING STREETS...ETC.

SEE HOW SECURITY IS SLOWLY GETTING TIGHTER? THEY ARE GEARING THE PEOPLE'S MIND FOR TOTAL LOCK DOWN.

THEY BASICALLY SCARE YOU INTO FREELY GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS.

NOW THE NEXT ATTACK THEY PERFORM WILL OUTDO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER BY A LANDSLIDE.

THIS DISASTER WILL SCARE THE MASSES SO MUCH THAT MARTIAL LAW WILL BE DECLARED AS THE ONLY FORM OF SAFETY AND THE PEOPLE WILL FREELY ACCEPT IT THINKING IT IS FOR THEIR SAFETY WHEN IT IS IN FACT QUITE THE CONTAIRE.

These kind of thoughts frequently go through my mind. Even the day of 9/11 when I was trying to get back to my apartment from lower Manhattan (just a few blocks away from the WTC) the conspiracy part of my brain was on fire. I try to keep the paranoia in check although it's tough these days. Maybe I've just watched X-Files too much!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
WELL LET ME LET YOU IN ON A SECRET.

THOSE PARANOID THOUGHTS ARE NOT PARANOID AT ALL.

AND MOST OF THE THINGS YOU SEE IN X-FILES AND IN MOVIES ARE NOT FICTICIOUS AT ALL.

THEY ARE INDEED TRUE.

A LOT OF THOSE SHOW AND MOVIES ARE REALLY MADE FOR THOSE IN "THE KNOW". FOR THE AVERAGE MIND ITS JUST A MOVIE WITH A BUNCH OF SCI FI BULL#, BUT TO THOSE IN THE KNOW IT IS A REALITY THAT'S HIDDEN AT THE PRESENT.

REMEMBER, LIFE IS NOT BASED UPON THESE T.V. SHOWS & MOVIES, THESE T.V. SHOWS & MOVIES ARE BASED UPON LIFE.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ease up on the caps, please. This isn't second grade.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
pleas don't turn this thread into a LETS PUT MY COMMENTS IN CAPS. America isn't a police state, if it was, the American government would be like the dictatorship of Nicolae Ceausescu of Romania from 1965 - 1989.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's only a matter of time, infinite. It's a gradual process.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
It's only a matter of time, infinite. It's a gradual process.

Satyr, True, but at the moment it isn't. Give it a few more years

ppp

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Check it out. Cops in fatigues! This was the scene behind the coffee shop in my little town. I happened to notice a bunch of these soldier cops on my way home. What the hell?"

Some police forces dress in combat gear when raiding buildings, dunno why. They may also be there as extra firepower in case there are armed gangs inside.

And if the cops do ever come around to collect your guns, you should hand them over freely. At 10 guns per person in the USA it will take several hundred years to destroy them all

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I found out, as guessed, it was just training. But my question is still, why it the hell do city cops ever need to dress in military attire? There are no jungles around here. It is blurring the line between military and police. When police become a military establishment, even if they aren't US military, this will be a police state. I think these little appearances are preparing us for what's to come. When we're used to seeing cops parading around in military gear, and no one thinks anything of it anymore, what's to keep the military from becoming the police force? Or is it already? How will we even know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join