It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Warren to appear at UK Conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hot from the press....

LARRY WARREN was one of the American security guys at RAF Bentwaters during the Rendlesham UFO incident and was allegedly one of the first on the scene at the "landing".

He says that the sightings took place over THREE nights and the landing including a FILMED ET CONTACT with the base commander!

Larry will be on stage at the Now THAT'S Weird Conference in Glastonbury England over the weekend of June 20th - 22nd as my special guest.

There is also news of a true-life ALIEN ABDUCTEE coming to the conference with one of our speakers - although we cannot say any more about this at this stage!

Get your tickets before they sell out at www.glastonburyfayres.co.uk...

Ross Hemsworth
Presenter of the radio show Now THAT'S Weird

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Very cool. Wish I lived in the UK. I know a guy named James who typed up Charles Halt's testimony in 1980. James also knew Jim Penniston. I know Jim too.

The MOD is lying about the case. The U.S. and UK both kept information from each other which is why neither will admit anything.
Totally botched.

Good luck with this Conference!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Thanks.

Yes, Larry's witness testimony was attacked by the "powers that be" because everyone was briefed as to the only things they were allowed to tell the media, and Larry stood alone telling the truth.

It will be interesting to hear what he has to say at the conference. I met him at the UFO Congress in Nevada and he seems a really nice guy, and not in this for financial gain, he just wants the truth to be known.

Ross

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
hey sounds cool, could you tell larry people like myself are thankful for him fighting the good fight all these years, alot of us just want the truth, we want to learn about these different beings whether we can fully understand them or not

maybe we could write some questions that you could deliver to larry, i know i have a few

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
By all means - Why not e-mail them to me at ross@nowthatsweird.co.uk and I will give them to Larry when I see him in a couple of weeks time.

Ross

top topics

join