It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vietnam UFO crash survivors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Debris recovered from UFO that exploded 8 km above Vietnam. The bottom picture is my enhanced version of top photo. The differences in color are the aliens. Their peculiar physical nature allows them to "be" the ship, they fly "united". They are not a new type of alien, they are the same as the famous Roswell aliens (the invisible ones) in fact, it you watch the roswell ufo crash debris video you will see these "people" on the side of the tent behind the parts and debris. The ships are alive which is why the military can't hold on to them, they just "melt" away when no is looking. Letting the military handle our interstellar and interdimensional diplomacy is like giving chimps grenades........

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Their peculiar physical nature allows them to "be" the ship, they fly "united". The ships are alive which is why the military can't hold on to them, they just "melt" away when no is looking.

These statments you are making are theses theories? If not how did you draw that conclusion.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by harvib]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

As for the picture, interesting!

As for your explanation.. are you joking? Your claims hold no proof and honestly you need to snap back to reality.
No offence but i think you are taking this too far.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

You left out "personal experience." Is it a theory? No, i haven't postulated one, i just show you a picture "officially" claimed to be that of a crashed flying vehicle, i then enhance that photo to show the "alien" people that i know to be there. I do and they are. Theorize that? There are also a number of photographs (on the net) showing alien creatures ingressing and egressing their flying vehicles without benefit of openings.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coolism

Not interesting, downright impressive, a large portion of the planet has seen this photo but you came here to see the aliens. I am pretty sure i spent a lot longer discovering aliens secrets than you did in discounting them. That is okay. I'm not out to convince you, i believe everyone has a right to their own space. Even me. The good thing about seeing aliens is you don't make mistakes, i don't enhance the photo's for myself, i do it for the people who want to see but can't.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
SIGH

These pictures have been around

it's recovered debris from an old B-52 from the Vietnam war

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am showing people there are aliens among this debris, the photograph is by Reuters.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by harvib

You left out "personal experience." Is it a theory? No, i haven't postulated one, i just show you a picture "officially" claimed to be that of a crashed flying vehicle, i then enhance that photo to show the "alien" people that i know to be there. I do and they are. Theorize that? There are also a number of photographs (on the net) showing alien creatures ingressing and egressing their flying vehicles without benefit of openings.

You seem defensive. I wasn't implying that what you were caliming was a falsehood. I just wasn't clear on where you recieved or discovered that information. You mentioned personal experience. Can you expand upon that.

Also I am not sure what the color enhanced image shows. Can you help me to dee what it is you are trying to show.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Sorry, an ats moderator just kicked this thread into "skunk works" and i need a time out.........

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Click on photo for full size. Note to moderator, the aliens in this picture "are" the same type entity that i am showing in the vietnam ufo explosion/crash (reuters) as crash survivors. They were also Roswell crash survivors. I know you probably haven't noticed this but most UFO's don't have landing gears. Listen closely, okay? These entities do not have physical bodies, crash landings cannot harm them. The are the craft. Bob Lazar stated that when he examined the UFO at dreamland S-4 that when his hand touched the craft "it felt alive", he felt it was sentient. He was correct. The craft are self-repairing because, even though they get knocked out of place, they are not injured. How many UFO repair shops have you seen?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to slayer69, I was in DaNang, Viet Nam Republic of in 1968, 1969 and 1970, kind of hard not to notice the B-52's taking off and landing, I was attached to the 1st Marine Air Wing, VQ-1 and Fleet Air Support Unit (FASU), this debris is NOT from a B-52. Ameican aircraft does not have alien faces on/in its airframes.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dude.....

You need to lay off the late night / no sleep combo. Irespect the fact you may have a theory, hell you may even want to discuss it with us, but presenting it as fact ?

How about some other oictures that show the same thing ? build up a convincing argument and people may listen harder...

Keep at it, but build a good solid case before presenting stuff to us thats so far out its cosmic.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

www.opednews.com...
Viet Nam, Markings on recovered UFO crash debris contains markings similar to those of the I=beam recovered from the 1947 Roswell crash and the Kecksburg UFO recovery.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Dude, seriously, you've been taking too many drugs or something. You screw with the color balance in a picture and claim it's an obvious picture of aliens. There must be aliens flying my coffee table then, cause I can take the same kind of picture of it.
I mean, you can plainly see that the outlines in the 'enhanced' pictures are where the light reflects off the angles in the unenhanced pics. The outlines are exactly the same.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You Wrecked the photos with your "enhancement". sheesh.

C

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thats is probably american planes that got shot down trying to rescue to so called Vietnam vets behind enemy lines . That was probably soem bothced attempt to get them in the 1980's , the yanks have the Shell of the UFO built and Red Fire engines but they dont have white light theorm nor are they close , lucky for Russia the Bozz of the Human skies and us at the Kanata EMS stations . Russia rebuilt crashed Amerikan planes already and yes they bought old Avro tech , AVRO is the CSA , the Canadian Space Agency and the new planes are the new snowbirds and new eastern hawks .

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

These so-called enhanced pictures are ordinary boring pictures which have been doctored on an ordinary boring computer:probably reversed and solarised. Sorry just electronic tricks.

top topics

join