It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Moon and 4:35am (01/06/08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So I was outside having a smoke at around 4:30am and I was staring at the moon because it was still in the sky - but the sun was starting to rise so it was light out for the most part. I watched an object start maybe 1 inch from the moon (above it) then float to the other side and then disappear. it flew perfectly parallel to the moon.

More then likely it was just space junk or a satellite but it was pretty cool. It was just the sunlight reflecting off an object but it was pretty intense watching it appear when the light it hit and then disappear when it went back into the darkness.

I drew 3 pictures to illustrate what happened, and I tried matching the colors the best I could to what the sky was like at 4am. It took about 3-5 seconds for it to start and end. Ive seen a ton of shooting stars so I know that it wasn't.

***Id been high from marijuana hours before - but if you've tried it you know you don't hallucinate.***

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yeah, could have just been a satellite. Not that big of a deal, you'll see many at night if you take the time to look for them.

Aside from that, good job in taking the time to draw pictures to show what you saw.

Btw: You might want to remove the drug-related stuff at the bottom of your post

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Comatose]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
ehh I figure its just a disclaimer, a mod will do it if its bad enough? I dont consider it a real drug. no more then alchohol.

Yeah ive seen plenty of satellites (i watch the sky ALOT) but most of those you see travel across the sky - this 1 appeared and then disappeared and was VERY bright, as bright as the moon. so it was pretty special.

join