It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Love one another, perform the will of Jesus Christ and in doing so you do the will of the Father.

Peace

[edit on 31-8-2008 by HIFIGUY]

Don't fool yourself! The Will of "Jesus Christ" isn't the will of our father or else Christ Jesus would never has said: "Not my will but your (our father) be done".

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Don't fool yourself! The Will of "Jesus Christ" isn't the will of our father or else Christ Jesus would never has said: "Not my will but your (our father) be done".

Your quote comes from Jesus speaking to the Father regarding his will...

'My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken away from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will'" (Matthew 26:39) and "He went away a second time and prayed, 'My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done'" (Matt. 26:42).

There is a big difference between his cup where this quote originates, and the actual teachings of Jesus which were in a different context.

Jesus is referencing the Fathers will of him going to the cross. On the other hand, the command of Love one another Jesus reiterates a command.

John 15:12 “This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.”

Jesus himself said this...

· "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching… He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me. John 14:23-24

”If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.” John 15:10

And to remain in his love, is to come to the Father through him.

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

I think hes pretty clear on this...

Peace

[edit on 31-8-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hello Incarnated/Michael
I was wondering if you could explain to me what Gods will is?
What does God want us to do?

I think the antichrist will deceive us to get us to follow him and then his true intent will reveal itself.

I for one am on the side of peace and love.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nightelf

What's God's Will? That's a billion dollar question. There's alot of ways I could take your question. Firstly "God's Will" is the unseen desire of the "long game" plan for Creation as a whole and in parts. Only the God of all can ever truly understand the Will of God. God's will is the resulting end product of creation.

However we get clues as to what God's will is, but it is up to each free willed creature to follow after the will of God or to force their own will as the false will.

It's the option for each created creature to give their free willed opitunity over to God who's will is far superior.

God says we should try to love one another. Therefore it is safe to assume that to attack others under the illusion that your group is the "good guys" and their group are the "evil ones" is a gross delusion of the reality of God.

In the end, God's will be done. That is regardless of what others do in accordance to their misuses of creature self "free will".

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightelf

Understand that the first source and center of all creation is the original creator "God" the father to all beings. We all are brothers. Treat eachother with such respect as if anyone is your brother and a child of God. Realize God is your creator and that God's will is unshakeable, true and worthy. Search always to improve your personal relationship with your creator within yourself, and try to make yourself more worthy of being the child of God that you are. Always seek to perfect yourself more in the eyes of God. Ask for the help you need, and you'll aways get it. Search God out with an open true heart and you'll find that spark within yourself that God's gift to you. Give the gift of wishing to be found in God's superior will.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Hello Incarnated/Michael
I was wondering if you could explain to me what Gods will is?

I think the Antichrist will deceive us to get us to follow him and then his true intent will reveal itself.

I for one am on the side of peace and love.

Hello. I have a question for you. When the students of Jesus saw others, casting out demons in his "Jesus=Self existent is salvation" they were stunned to learn..."those who aren't for us, are against us & vice/versa".

My question is then, if someone is against your survival then isn't that "someone's" gang against you also? What if the one for your survival, wasn't a christen, would he then be your enemy?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
20012 is the next election year.
Will we re-elect the next Antichrist again ?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
My question is then, if someone is against your survival then isn't that "someone's" gang against you also? What if the one for your survival, wasn't a christen, would he then be your enemy?

What type of survival are you talking about for there are two.

Again it is written:

Matthew 16:26

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Peace

[edit on 1-9-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

If you think you're doing "good" works, that's often a signpost you're fooling yourself.

James

What shall it profit, my brethren, if a man say he hath faith, but hath not works? Shall faith be able to save him? 15 And if a brother or sister be naked and want daily food: 16 And one of you say to them: Go in peace, be ye warmed and filled; yet give them not those things that are necessary for the body, what shall it profit?

Was James being fooled too?

James

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

hello letthereaderunderstand

The answer to your questions is no.
I personally have no enemies but I do know there are people and groups against me for various reasons. We become enemies when we fail to realize we are all a part of the same group called Humanity. We are one big family but we don’t treat each other that way. If people could see beyond their religion, race or differences, we could change the world into a better place for all and then maybe we wouldn’t see each other as enemies or as groups for us or against us but as friends and family.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Hi incarnted

Thank you for helping me out with that. I might have more questions in the future.

take care

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ragnarok691
Allah is just another false god. Just like the rest. Filled with hate. I will hold my faith to the lord almighty, maker of heaven and earth.

There's not alot you or I can do to shift the fates anyway so hold on tight and have a nice ride.

Has anyone ever wondered, why all the anger from God, at least in the Jewislamichristian traditions but others I'm sure. Stern messages...Death rants and the like?

What if you could change your perspective?

What if you could view it from Gods perspective and in doing so, you also realize that you are the life of every man ever? Could you see the anger then? Would you realize the bible is a letter to yourself...to remember who you are/we are? "The Most High", "The Living God", The God of "Father of many nations", "Laughter", and "He will rule as God".

If you hate, then God hates, if you Love then God Loves. He is just, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, because man is just...deserving what they give..., but the life inside of you is more than man. The life inside of you is Mercy and this is why God is who he is. He can be angry as you are angry. He can be jealous as you are jealous. He can kill or give life, just as you can. He is God because his life never ends always being new, generation to generation...When we behave as the life in us would have us live, he reveals himself, but he is always with you. He is you or you are part of him...

Like a bit torrent...some of the trackers are good, some bad, but the bit torrent assembles one file from many servers....same with us. We are all hosts/servers and some of us have a file to deliver to the end of this age, generation to generation.

When a person gets cancer, it is their own body that produces it. If you had cancer, would you hate just the cancer or would you hate your whole body? Would you have the cancer "cut out", hoping it would go into remission thus saving your life? Would you get angry at yourself for not treating your body better? The Holy One is NOT hateful. The Holy One is careful....peace

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

hello letthereaderunderstand

The answer to your questions is no.
I personally have no enemies but I do know there are people and groups against me for various reasons. We become enemies when we fail to realize we are all a part of the same group called Humanity. We are one big family but we don’t treat each other that way. If people could see beyond their religion, race or differences, we could change the world into a better place for all and then maybe we wouldn’t see each other as enemies or as groups for us or against us but as friends and family.

Well said...Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

What type of survival are you talking about for there are two.

Again it is written:

Matthew 16:26

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Peace

Hello. The only survival, I know of, is just what the base of the word means "Survive".

Really though, no one survives. We are remembered, so in this way survival mets. This is why "HE' shall lead... The word in Hebrew for "Remembered" is Male. Male of Male and Female.

With each new generation, the past generation is remembered (male)...You are the kingdom of heaven. You are it's bounds and its walls and are inhabited with spirits of past family and friends who died with out "land" to go to and perhaps others that shouldn't be there. All of these "El"ders or "Eloihim" make up your conscience. Take one away, take away part of you, die with no heir to the thrown of the body, and all of the "EL" fall on you..."ashes ashes we all fall down" . By the 50th (Pentacost) generation (Jubilee), all are released(debt forgotten) from the body.

It's not true that we only use 10% of our brain. We use it all, but we only remember about 10%, cause that's what God remembers...

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gigatronix
reply to post by bruxfain

So Brux and Queen, I take it you're looking forward to Armageddon then? I mean you have nothing to fear right, being so pious and all? I guess that is what disturbs me, that so many religious folks welcome all this armageddon and apocalypse stuff simply because they think they're on the winners side. I know some religious people actively try to get armageddon to happen. Personally, I think it's all disgusting. A great big ol deathwish that theyre wishing not only on themselves, but on innocent people all over the world.

Damn! I could not agree more...There are no winners in a situation like this. I just hope for their sake its painless because glowing the dark hurts.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hello. I have a question for you. When the students of Jesus saw others, casting out demons in his "Jesus=Self existent is salvation" they were stunned to learn..."those who aren't for us, are against us & vice/versa".

I haven't answered this question because I get upset by the false and mistaken understandings. Only after time has pasted can I revisit such errors in judgement to formulate a responce.

Your error is that you assume what is written in the bible to be the actual events. Mankind has proven time and again that it is a mythological loving mind when assoiciated with spiritual understandings. However it shouldn't be so. For the truest account of the events of the days of "Jesus" one should research the Urantia Book.

P.S. You also stand in error assuming I am a christian, and I am not.

If you had a brother and he was your enemy, would above all he be your brother or your enemy?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

The Angels. Always.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I haven't answered this question because I get upset by the false and mistaken understandings. Only after time has pasted can I revisit such errors in judgement to formulate a responce.

Your error is that you assume what is written in the bible to be the actual events. Mankind has proven time and again that it is a mythological loving mind when assoiciated with spiritual understandings. However it shouldn't be so. For the truest account of the events of the days of "Jesus" one should research the Urantia Book.

P.S. You also stand in error assuming I am a christian, and I am not.

If you had a brother and he was your enemy, would above all he be your brother or your enemy?

Hello Michael, My question wasn't even directed at you, so I am sorry you got angry. It was directed at nightelf the person I quoted. I have looked over the Urantia Book at your suggestion and it is very interesting, however no book is the correct answer as those things will pass away. They are not eternal, being written with mens hands, for mens minds to understand. I love the bible, but have been given enough insight to recognize how easy it is to manipulate such texts for control. The true word is spoken to you, into your ears.

I have not assumed you are anything, but Michael, and really don't care to label anyone. You also have assumed wrong, because I know the bible is not about actual events, nor are the names actual people being actions, though those things don't bleed through in English, but we both know why that is.

I truly seek to make no one my enemy. I am big enough enemy of myself, so I don't need to go making that any worse. I consider all my brothers and sisters, even the ones who would call me enemy. I have no righteousness of myself and don't claim any. I hate seeing people get beat down, because it breaks my heart. I used to believe that I could make others "see" the truth and in that I misjudged. Truth can only be realized, not told. It is realized in action not in words.

Again, I'm sorry that upset you. I consider you my brother....Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

The Angels. Always.

Oh really?

What/Which Angels? There's Angels with messages and Angels with angles.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join