It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
After reading through 16 pages of this thread, I have much to say because everybody is confused and throwing out much false info on christianity and islam and totally ignoring the Jewish religion. You should know that Christianity and Islam come from Judaism. Ishmael was Abraham's first son and through Ishmael the Arab culture was formed and eventually became Islam. Through Abraham's second son, Isaac, came Jacob (Israel) and his 12 sons to create the tribes of Israel. The arab nations were given great wealth and prosperity because they come from Abraham's seed. Just look at the world's oil supply and who controls 99% of it.

The tribes of Israel would also become a powerful influence on the planet. Israel has been through much trials and tribulations because of their swaying from God to worshipping Idols. Solomon, the son of David was guilty of worshipping false idols, even as a great and wise king of God. But because of this, upon his death, Israel divided into two kingdoms who would be at ends with each other. The northern 10 tribes of Israel and the southern tribes of Judah, Benjamine, and Levi that was considered Judah/Judea. After the Babylonians took over the northern tribes and exiled them, they were considered the "Lost 10 Tribes" and no one was really able to figure out where these tribes ended up at. Well, through extensive research and historical data, we can determine that the Lost Tribes ended up distributed throughout Europe, especially Great Britain. Old Testament scripture points out that the lost tribes were exiled to an island northwest of Israel. The research is lengthy and I plan on starting a new thread about it but long story short, the United States and Great Britain are of the tribe of Joseph which is divided into two smaller tribes, Manasseh and Ephairm. The U.S. being Manasseh and Great Britain being Ephairm. The other tribes became Australia, New Zeiland, Switzerland, South Africa and a number of northwest European countries. My point is that Ishmael became the current middle eastern nations we see minus Israel and Jacob(Israel) became a widely distributed people through the lost tribes. The only Isralie tribes that have maintained their homeland is the Jewish tribes of Judah, Benjamine and Levi which are the tribes that make up the current state of Israel.

If we go back to the time of Abraham and see where our cultures separated, we would learn that many aspects of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism have truth in them. Islam is the "submission to God" which all should learn to do. Christianity knows that through the messiah Jesus, we can all be saved and Judaism knows that God will soon save this world. Truth is, we should submit ourselves to God and know his only son, Jesus the Messiah died on the cross in order for man to be saved and that through Jesus, God will save mankind from destroying ourselves. The only way to view religion in this light is to learn the ways of the early apostles who continued the true teachings of Christ through the gospel.

It was until a man by the name of Simon Magus that christianity was only one unified faith through the Church of God. Simon Magus in the book of Acts saw Peter, Phillip and John performing baptisms and saw how the people reacted to the apostles. Simon wanted to have the same power over the people so he asked Peter to teach him. Peter refused claiming that Simon didn't understand what was happening so, Simon Magus being irritated decided to create his own form of christianity that mixed what the apostles teached with pagan teachings. In order to do this he stole the name of one of the great aposltes, Peter who was Simon Peter. Simon Magus became Simon Peter and thus became the first pope of the Catholic Church. It wasn't until this point that the churches of christianity were divided. All the pagan traditions that athiests see in christianity are thanks to Simon Magus and is false teachings. Christmas, Easter, Sunday worship, halloween, and the end of God's Holy Day feasts were all in part thanks to the catholic church founded by Simon Magus. Now you see the catholics being the second-largest religion next to Islam and the Church of God being only a fraction of christianity. If you consider the splinter groups of catholicisim, (baptist, methodist, lutheran, pentacostle, evangelism, etc) then it would be considered the largest of all religions. Jesus said the path to his kingdom would be a long and narrow path that only a few would walk through. The Church of God is a very small and quite insignficant church in the christian world. Through this church you will find no pagan teachings and the keeping of God's holy day feasts as described in Leviticus 23.

On another note, you would be surprised to learn that heaven is not man's world. Only God and the angels reside in heaven. The gospel even speaks of Jesus being the only human to enter heaven. Earth is man's home and Jesus will rule as king of man after the tribulation period for 1000 years. After the mellenium, heaven will be on earth. It will be a "Garden of Eden" for all mankind. Hell is not a firey pit of death. Hell is your grave. If you don't repent upon judgement, you will simply be dead forever. These are all things that the bible explain. Only misinterpretation and man-made doctrines have plagued the idea of heaven and hell.

Armageddon, for the sake of this thread, is not world war three. Armageddon is the meeting grounds for the armies of Christ and the armies of satan. Not one shot will be fired in this battle because God's plagues will destroy this army of satan. I have more to say but I'll wait as I've waisted enough time with this post.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Locoman8]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Lethereader,

If we will care to listen, the Spirit talks to us all the time. It's like a voice inside your mind who argues every situation with you. For people who have secure faith in God, this voice of reason is more audible and consequently they base their actions on this voice.

I will give you an example with Joseph son of Jacob, when the wife of the pharaoh tried to seduce him and he heard the voice of reason (God's argument) and that saved him from committing a mistake:

12:23 And she, in whose house he was, asked of him an evil act. She bolted the doors and said: Come! He said: I seek refuge in Allah! Lo! he is my lord, who hath treated me honorably. Wrong- doers never prosper.

12:24 She verily desired him, and he would have desired her if it had not been that he saw the argument of his lord. Thus it was, that We might ward off from him evil and lewdness. Lo! he was of Our chosen slaves.

If we will only depend on God for guidance and listen to our heart, which is the seat of God, I'm sure that we will all be lead unto the right path.

We are spirit, and the spirit is by God's command. In a twinkling of an eye, a spirit is awakened to serve The God, Most High.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Locoman,

Hey, great contribution to the topic, surely not a waste of time because you shed light to some things I didn't know about.

You are right about some things, though there are some that I will have some say about later.

So Simon Peter, is a man called Magus who first injected pagan customs to the original teachings of Jesus, that makes sense. I never believed that Peter, Jesus' disciple was the first Pope, in fact I don't believe that Jesus set up a new religion other than establish the Religion of our forefather Abraham same as what was inspired with the Last Prophet Muhammad, from the progeny of Ishmael first-born son of Abraham.

Jesus as the Messiah is a common belief from among Christian and Muslims and Jews. We all believe that Jesus will come back in the End Times to gather all Children of Adam (Children of Israel & Children of Ishmael) and to save us from the Evil One. I believe that Jesus is coming back to renew his gospel that Satan has corrupted and to unite the people in the True religion of God.

As for Judaism being the source of Christianity and Islam is not exactly the whole truth, even though basically they share the belief in the Unity of God. The reason why I believe that is because of a passage in the Holy Quran to wit;

2:140 Or say ye that Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do ye know best, or doth Allah? And who is more unjust than he who hideth a testimony which he hath received from Allah? Allah is not unaware of what ye do.

Somewhere in the Old Testament and the Gospel, there must have been a mention of the religion of God as Surrender to God which has been corrupted over time, only God knows.

3:67 Abraham was not a Jew, nor yet a Christian; but he was an upright man who had surrendered (to Allah), and he was not of the idolaters.

Again a reference to the word "surrender". The Old testament was revealed after Abraham, so Abraham could not have been a Jew and the Gospel of Jesus has not been rvealed at that time so he could not have been a Christian as God says. But in the Final Testament of God, which is the Holy Quran, God has revealed to us the true religion of Abraham our forefather;

2:130 And who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself? Verily We chose him in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he is among the righteous. -

3:68 Lo! those of mankind who have the best claim to Abraham are those who followed him, and this prophet and those who believe (with him); and Allah is the Protecting Friend of the believers.

5:3 ... This day are those who disbelieve in despair of (ever harming) your religion; so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favor unto you, and have chosen for you as religion AL- Islam. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

22:78 And strive for Allah with the endeavor which is His right. He hath chosen you and hath not laid upon you in religion any hardship; the faith of your father Abraham (is yours). He hath named you Muslims of old time and in this (Scripture), that the messenger may be a witness against you, and that ye may be witnesses against mankind. So establish worship, pay the poor due, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protecting Friend. A blessed Patron and a blessed Helper!

I will continue on the next page and I hope you will bear with me in this study, and kindly put forth more of your own studies, I'm truly interested to hear it. Any Church with God as it's head is a form of surrendering to God, and I believe that it is Islam ( Surrender to God) just varying in name but the same beliefs.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

If we will care to listen, the Spirit talks to us all the time. It's like a voice inside your mind who argues every situation with you. For people who have secure faith in God, this voice of reason is more audible and consequently they base their actions on this voice.

I think we found the root of the problem, these are indications of a much more serious problem then gullibility, such symptoms can indicate a form of Schizophrenia, Psychosis or Psychotic depression. Consult your doctor immediately as prolonged exposure can lead to- raving and ranting of a higher power- honor killings- social, political and religious oppression of those around you- worship of mythical idols- and devised spook stories with the intent of converting others through fear and aggression given enough exposure could be a detriment to society, threatening our own survival.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Dr. Sheepish,

Thank you so much for your concern.

Prescription noted and filed.

I must say that some of your diagnosed symptoms though are just a product of your own imagination/hallucination.

" There is NO compulsion in Religion. The right path is henceforth distinct from error. "

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
O,god now they bring up the "12" tribe of israel

the 12 zodiac signs....

keep exposing your religion for me....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonew0lf

Lonewolf,

Don't be turned away by the word Muslim, this name represents the people who have surrendered their will to God. People from past generations up to the present generation, from our forefather Abraham to this last generation.

22:78 And strive for Allah with the endeavor which is His right. He hath chosen you and hath not laid upon you in religion any hardship; the faith of your father Abraham (is yours). He hath named you Muslims of old time and in this (Scripture), that the messenger may be a witness against you, and that ye may be witnesses against mankind. So establish worship, pay the poor due, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protecting Friend. A blessed Patron and a blessed Helper!

A person who has surrendered his will to God, who believes that God is only ONE, who establishes worship, believes in all the prophets/messengers, believes in the Last Day and give charity to the poor and needy are in God's eyes, Muslims and following the religion of Abraham our forefather. Those are the people who make up the party of God in the last days.

You are right about forgiveness, that is indeed the great manifestation of God's mercy to us. But before we are awarded forgiveness, we must humble ourselves to God and repent.

We are all brothers and sisters.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

"prolonged exposure can lead to- raving and ranting of a higher power- honor killings- social, political and religious oppression of those around you- worship of mythical idols- and devised spook stories with the intent of converting others through fear and aggression given enough exposure could be a detriment to society, threatening our own survival."

None of that is my imagination, those are cold hard facts except the mythical idols bit, that is conjecture on my part. But religion is a cancer among men, it has ripped this earth apart and it's people like you that are at fault. screw your "choose a side" bull ****, I'll pick the side that has tollerence for all peoples and cultures, the side that doesn't give an altimatum such as yours. How about if we must, just believe in a higher power, be good people and leave religion out of it, when the time comes no "god" can fault you for that.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper

I think we found the root of the problem, these are indications of a much more serious problem then gullibility, such symptoms can indicate a form of Schizophrenia, Psychosis or Psychotic depression. Consult your doctor immediately as prolonged exposure can lead to- raving and ranting of a higher power- honor killings- social, political and religious oppression of those around you- worship of mythical idols- and devised spook stories with the intent of converting others through fear and aggression given enough exposure could be a detriment to society, threatening our own survival.

Hey Sheeper, fellow San Diego man here reppin North Park...Hello Friend. I just wanted to put in my sense.
I respect everything your saying here, but must come to the defense of queenofangels_17 for peace. I don't know you at all, but I am pretty sure you came up with most of the same values as any american or person for that matter, unless you've suffered some sort of trauma that would make your societal view different. Schizo or Schizm means "to split" phrenia "the mind". To Split the Mind, so in affect, anyone who is of double nature, is "Schizo". If you say one thing, then do another technically, your a schizophrenic. If you've ever lied, your a schizophrenic. If you can't make up your mind, your schizo. I don't know what your security is (beliefs), but everyone has something they want to save, be it your life, or your car, or your dog. When something is important to someone they usually want to share that with others. I might not think how someone else thinks, but it doesn't mean I can't respect them. All we can do is know what we know, if someone else agrees with us...Great. If someone else disagrees with us...Great. If someone is hurtful, that sucks. This person queenofangels_17 is very faithful to their beliefs, because it is their life and what they know. People ,at least in my experience, are afraid of what they don't know, so jeering, which is a social behavior, is sadly expected, but I feel fortunate to realize...they don't know, which is just how I used to be (the worst bible thumper in the world) till I went "Schizo". Babies don't know how to walk at first, do we tell them they are crazy? No, cause they wouldn't even understand the word, let alone the meaning...lol. Experience teaches, ignorance ignores. I know that The Holy One inside me, hates religious ranting, hates telling others what to believe, hates conquering personalities, because, that is which i've heard with my own ears. Some people will be fortunate to never have to go through "hearing". Jesus only came to the ones in threat of dying, not the sane people. If people need salvation, they know it, and seek it. Life is in your blood. Peace to you my friend, letthereaderunderstand

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Ok you have effectively made me feel guilty
Part of excepting people and cultures is also excepting their beliefs, my words our harsh and insensitive for that I apologize to queens.... I stick to my belief in what I have said about religions and that is my belief and part of the whole problem I see is people can't keep their beliefs to themselves as I should practice what I preach. But as you have said, I understand some people can not help but believe these things and in doing so can not help but "spread the word" because that is what they are taught. I just think it goes beyond "spreading the word" sometimes and I feel they violate my space and beliefs when they "spread the word". Oh well. Que Sera, Sera.

NorhtPark eh, there's a lot of violence around there right? Be careful. I actually just moved from 6th not too far from you in Bankers Hill, livin in El, Cajon now, found a cheap place. Gotta love San Diego though. Nice meetin ya.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
"whose side are you on?"

Well, not (extremist) organised religion's side as all it seems to be doing is separating mankind into warring cults.

If gullible people are realy being that manipulated,conditioned and indoctrinated into beleiving that killing other human beings in the name of some non provable beleif system is expected of them then it becomes just another very predictable,very unoriginal self fulfilling prophecy.

Once again sane,reasonable,rational, people will get caught up in the middle of all this extremist,fanatical,bigotted,delusional nonsense-it realy is a joke and the bane of humankind.

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Hey Sheeper, thanks for the reply. I didn't intend to make you guilty, rather accountable, as I ask you to do with me. Thanks for being a real man. I empathize with you friend about religion. I used to love telling people they were wrong and that I knew the only truth (not that you were doing that), but I loved "spreading the word". I don't spread the word anymore because I realized something. The word is meant to be lived not said, holy (meaning inside) not outside. Quite frankly I know who God is, so do you. I wonder why people (that have a religious standing) never ask about the first two commandments? 1. Love the lord your god with all of you 2. Love your neighbor as yourself. Nobody ever seems to ask, where is the commandment on how to love yourself? See commandment #1 Peace my man, don't burn up out there in the "cajon". Keep in touch, nice to have friends.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
You know its a load of crap when people talk of the Bible, and also Islam.

Given Islam is a very new religion - how can it be anything to do with ancient history ?

Just how old do you think Islam is ???????????

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What's this 2012 sorry bull# i hear everywhere
Reminds me of the number juggling i did as a kid
"i was born this day + this month + this year - the year ww2 started = the next war will be in so and so years"
Are people really that bored and childish?

Another approach is probably the year 2000 because apparently some guy named Jesus said "and in 2000 years i will come back and judge humanity"
Which reminds me of Hong Kong. You know the treaty where the British said they would give it back to China in 99 years after got control of it. They never thought those 99 years would pass like they did.
Same here more or less. The Bible worshippers and those who wrote it when that Christian Cult became popular, or rather those who perverted the idea behind that cult, I'm assuming it was not the way it is today, thought "let's set a time frame so epic no one will doubt it let's not make it 1000 but lo and behold 2000 years, by that time we'll already control enough population so the few who are not indoctrinated will be too few to resist us. And it will serve as a good justification to kill off those sheep we bread so all the women will be ours when we send the men to war" or something along those lines.

So what happened , year 2000 passed and the bush regime thought "hey we can use that, 2001 is still good enough of a date" and there you have it a fake Armageddon. Overly simplified but quite accurate i think.

2012 will pass and some lunatics will try and find a new date, hey how about 2038 when the 32bit timer overflows that's a good new date, or 2021 because you know IlLuMinAtI (psycho sound)... blah

Instead of thinking about 2012 better start thinking about what you can do to improve the local environment you're living in. Change comes from each individual not from above or below or a random number.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

who establishes worship, believes in all the prophets/messengers,

Not so fast on the prophets, for not all of the prophets found favor in the eyes of the Lord.
In the book of Jeramiah, he was so upset that rather then their prophecy coming true, he turned their own prophecies against them because they were not true to him.

Jeremiah 4:9

"In that day," declares the LORD,
"the king and the officials will lose heart,
the priests will be horrified,
and the prophets will be appalled."

And in yet another instance, a non canonized script has Jesus saying

Gospel of the Holy 12

AND the Lord said, If thy brother hath sinned in word seven times a day, and seven times a day hath made amendment, receive him. Simon said to him, Seven times a day ?
8. The Lord answered and said to him, I tell thee also unto seventy times seven, for even in the Prophets, after they were anointed by the Spirits utterance of sin was found.

Believe the Truth. Believe in the way, and Believe in the Life.

For if you practice Truth in your word and the Truth in your way, will one not produce a harvest of Truth?

The One Word came to Muhammed but is Jesus. Muhammad did not die on the cross nor did he rise from the dead.

That which was before Muhammad is after Muhammad

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

Do not worship the prophet, but rather, hear the Word of the Almighty God.

Peace

[edit on 7-6-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17 You are correct about the Pope : He gave cardinal O'Malley of Boston , a gold ring with the Crucifixion engraved on it ,a reward for making the Pedophiles in Boston priesthood disappear. He placed the ring on the cardinal himself ,can you imagine the cost of this Religious Sin of all sins .Worshipping Material objects in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ .All the while the war goes on unchallenegd ,poverty is the order of the day ,with Starvation ;If only they could go to confession to Cardinal Law ;Hiding from the Law in Boston Ma. How low can the Church go,they haven't reached bottom yet ... ,,bellinhand ,anti poop and anti bush .. Best of luck trying to survive Armageddon ? GHWB told a reporter that a Nuclear War was winnable back in 1988 ,thats only 20 yrs. ago and his son is "bringing it on ", Where did we go wrong between Christ on the Cross and his father to the Father and son team we have now (probably Barbaric Bush )

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by queenofangels_17 You are correct about the Pope : He gave cardinal O'Malley of Boston , a gold ring with the Crucifixion engraved on it ,a reward for making the Pedophiles in Boston priesthood disappear. He placed the ring on the cardinal himself ,can you imagine the cost of this Religious Sin of all sins .Worshipping Material objects in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ .All the while the war goes on unchallenegd ,poverty is the order of the day ,with Starvation ;If only they could go to confession to Cardinal Law ;Hiding from the Law in Boston Ma. How low can the Church go,they haven't reached bottom yet ... ,,bellinhand ,anti poop and anti bush .. Best of luck trying to survive Armageddon ? GHWB told a reporter that a Nuclear War was winnable back in 1988 ,thats only 20 yrs. ago and his son is "bringing it on ", Where did we go wrong between Christ on the Cross and his father to the Father and son team we have now (probably Barbaric Bush )

Welcome to the world we live in
we make this world how we want it to be, maybe its not going to change...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I was put on this earth by the hand of GOD and I expect to be taken off this earth by the same holy hand !!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Revelation is a propaganda mesage for the Christians of its' time, in syumbolic language it says 'hold on, things are giong to go our way presently.' The Beast, man of sin ect is Nero. 666 is the number of Nero's name.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
has any one of you looked at "operation bluebeam"....the mad scientists ,politicians and clergy have set in motion a plan called "imminentizing the eschaton" . they intend to to counterfeit the fulfilment of all prophecies using 'starwars' technology with audio ( in your head - god appearing to speak to you ) and holograms in the sky (appearing of all different religions expected messiahs, ufo false flag operations, lying signs and wonders )..... a "grand delusion" prepared to deceive even the elect if it were possible.... followed by despair and loss of faith on a global scale.... chaos and global martial law ,paving the way for the final earthly dictator.... we live in those days now... they have the technology.... when you see the light show and hear the voice of 'your God' speaking to you ....know that it is the great lie

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join