It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

if you draw my image in the vid,and form a light how it is as you see the light bounces off and keeps bounces,right?

you should know what happens when a triangle forms a light that cant go in any more directions can do?

ever wonder how in one of the ancient drawing in eqypt shows either horus or some other sun god using a laser portable beam?

if i find it in my library,ill show you it....

and the reason people sound cocky with knowledge is because most been lied too.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Yeah, it's a death ray. But just so we are clear, are you saying that there is a plot to incenerate the earth?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hello again...just wanted to drop in another thought. Has anyone in this thread ever experienced the word of The Holy One? Now, when I say experience, I don't mean a big emotional experience, brought on by prayer or meditation, nor some "Religious" experience at church,mosque or building made with hands. I'm NOT, asking if you've had a feeling or "felt that the spirit was trying to say...". What I would like to know is, DOES ANYONE HAVE EARS TO HEAR...litterally? Do currents of air form words which are understandable to you from out of no where? DO YOU HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING??? It doesn't matter which side you are on, or what you follow. It doesn't matter if you believe in "GOD" or "ALLAH" or "XENU" or "BIG BIRD" OR NOTHING. The fact that "YOU" are here is proof of your will to become what you are making. What does any of this matter, Armaggedon, 2012, y2k, etc, unless that is what you are looking to have happen? Everyone is going to experience, "the end of the world"...everyone no exceptions, this is the truth...can i get a witness? When your pentacost begins, you will not have the slightest clue what is going on, nor will any of your old understandings be able to stand any longer. It is then you will understand, why "the son of man" says, "those with ears to hear"...peace

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
just imagine a mirror and a DeathRay,but universal....

now imagine what happens when a beam hits the mirror directly in the center....

What happens to the beam?

i wish i could find the ancient sun god who has that laser portable beam in his hand,i have couple images of it but i have so many i forgot the names of te .jpg so in due time if anyone else post it before i.

and yes my drawing proves the fact that you can create a laser beam out of it!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Well supposedly the capstone on the great pyramid functioned as a death ray. So what happens next?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm on the 500 million's side or more specifically thew 3% that want to eliminate or enslave you but, this too will be censored by the "Hall Monitors" but their days are numbered as well. As for ATS; they have a good thing going as a "Fly Trap" and source for disinformation on what really counts and I am told will be offered a pretty price or their heads in the near future. Rosewell? What a joke; it has not been being used for years. It took returning to Texas to be brought to my sinses and yes, this is a form of gloating...pass it on.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
okay quick question.

we are focusing on the end of days as laid out in the bible does that mean we are stating (or in some peoples case acknowledging) all other religions are wrong and already condemd unless they come to "God"?

Cause to be frank (and no one shot me on this) that is a fairly bigoted view on this and goes flying into the face of what the bible actually teachs which (correct me if I am wrong) is forgivness and acceptance of others.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What Happens next is for you to discover....

Just tell yourself to let you see the Truth and i guarantte your mind will open.

All truths and all lies....

"Well supposedly the capstone on the great pyramid functioned as a death ray. "

The tip also points to the SUN.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

There will be a catostrophic event and apparently it won't be the first time either. One can only hope that the nephelium are cut off from future generations on earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Put it like this man,there will be none left....Its the end....
Please dont worship this as being the end of life because life and death is fake,we never die,we never lived,we are always here and never leaves....
just put it this way,its the fireworks of all fireworks!

letthereaderunderstand,

Its all in your mind!dont look for others,its in you that makes you understand,that makes you see,that makes you hear....its you!
you just have to have strong enough faith to see with your mind,its why we kill eachother over nothing,because its all IN OUR MINDS!

MIND OVER MATTER=THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

AND

your sig image says america msytery babylon,Babylon equals Baby Lion,=Lion King=Lion den=Lying King trapped in a lion den

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What is all this rambling?

I'm all for conspiracy theories and esoteric history, but someone show me why the Semitic G-d of Abraham would care about our Modern Solar Calendar and the English Language.

So how long before we dive off into Sitchen, Daniken, Blavatsky, and Icke?

Great Pyramid Deathrays? What?! Built by what Reptilian Nazi Nephilim?
Someone has been watching too much Doctor Who, reading David Icke, or both.

I seem to smell the pungent odor of a Skunk in the Works.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Dude, I don't know. I thought I was able to follow along up until this point. I am just as confused as you are.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Sitchen, Daniken, Blavatsky, and Icke?"

Who?

im just tryin to explain the TRTH of science....

Its common sense!

my proof is more truth then any other thing in life!
Its science!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

The Spirit of Truth says that this battle between the good and the evil forces have been waging for some time and leading ultimately to the final battle which the Holy Scripture refers to as Armageddon.

The Spirit of Truth says, this is a battle between God's Party and the Devil's Party. The Party of God being the Muslim People and The Devil's Party being the Beast (New World Order) and the harlot (Vatican) which in the Scriptures is referred to as BABYLON.

So which side are you on? This is the time for reflection, Children of Adam, study all the Scriptures and you will find that God's people are the people who believe in God's Unity as opposed to TRINITY, and IDOLATRY.

Final message: Whoever shall not believe in the TRUTH for their salvation, will believe in the LIE for their damnation.

Dude I know for a fact that the party of God isn't muslim. You must be one of those followers of Big X down in Panther Burn Mississippi. I know all about that. Yeah, I think I talked to God and he made the following quite clear.

He said, "I've no use for religion. I specifically told Adam not to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil (Religion). Adam is Christ, his household and the words from his mouth are law. Religion is a derivative knockoff created by rouge priests."

And another thing Armageddon is going down in October 2008.

The person who began this thread is the most foul of liars.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by bruxfain]

[edit on 5-6-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug

Put it like this man,there will be none left....Its the end....
Please dont worship this as being the end of life because life and death is fake,we never die,we never lived,we are always here and never leaves....
just put it this way,its the fireworks of all fireworks!

letthereaderunderstand,

Its all in your mind!dont look for others,its in you that makes you understand,that makes you see,that makes you hear....its you!
you just have to have strong enough faith to see with your mind,its why we kill eachother over nothing,because its all IN OUR MINDS!

MIND OVER MATTER=THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

AND

your sig image says america msytery babylon,Babylon equals Baby Lion,=Lion King=Lion den=Lying King trapped in a lion den

Hey meanmug, perhaps read my previous post again. I'm glad that you know the truth and hope that you can help others to see it as well. I'd love to say that science is the truth, but a good percentage of it is conjecture and theory. The concept of science is perfect, but let me give you an example of what I mean, when I say it is mostly conjecture and theory that people state as fact having NO first hand knowledge. Have you been to "SPACE"? Can you show me "Gravity"? Not the effects of Gravity, but Gravity itself? Dinosaurs, were Giant Reptiles right? Light is constant? In the middle of the earth, it's hotter than the sun? We live on a spinning ball that rotates at a 1000 miles per hour, but it keeps water on the surface as well as people and everything else. Now I'm not super science man, but try this. Get a ball and soak it, then spin it....True science will show you, it can't be. Wouldn't the VACUUM of Space suck everything off, since that's what a vacuum does...Suck. Just as much "Gravity" Surrounds the ball as does the earth and you. Better yet, since we are spinning, you should be able to jump up and land in china, the earth will just keep on spinning under your feet. Keep in mind you can't feel the earth spinning, but if it quakes you feel it. Odd you can't feel the motion of the plane-t spinning 1000 miles per hour, nor does it shoot out from under your feet. Ever tried to step on to a running treadmill? All I'm saying is how many things do you believe, because everyone else says it is so? Wouldn't you rather have first hand info, then believe things with no proof? Earth is Flat, perspective makes things smaller or larger, Moon is in the Sky, Sun is in the Sky, Stars are in the sky. G-d, Justice, Science, call it whatever you like. Nothing is hidden from your sight, so have a blast. Love one another and have fun. Peace

[edit on 5-6-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

Hi again,

Sorry had to leave the conversation last night, time difference.

You're right, the last thing on my mind is to drive away people who are searching for the truth about God.

I have tried to present a clear view of the teachings of Islam and relied heavily on the words of God because in truth His words are the best argument and testament to His sovereignty.

I am one of the Children of Israel, and so are most of you here. God has sent us a reminder through His last Prophet, a reminder of the Covenant that He made with our forefathers before us. If you truly feel in your heart that you are following the Covenant that God has made with us, even though you were not aware of it before now, then I am sure that you are a member of His Church, a church whose head is God Himself.

( Sorry I have to cut and paste one more time)

2:83 And (remember) when We made a covenant with the Children of Israel, (saying): worship none save Allah (only), and be good to parents and to kindred and to orphans and the needy, and speak kindly to mankind; and establish worship and pay the poor due. Then, after that, ye slid back, save a few of you, being averse.

Love and Peace!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

You made a good point there.

I have nothing against Science, indeed it serves to explain a lot of mysteries but to deny God in favor of created things is Idolatry. Assuredly not a leaf stirs without the will of God, and the sun and the moon and stars are all by His command. He created all things in Truth, and all are subject to His command.

The whole truth about the Universe cannot be grasped by the mind of mankind. It's true that Science is advancing leaps and bounds in our time, but we comprehend of it only what God lets us. To Him belongs all the knowledge of the Unseen, we can theorize as much as we want but in the end it all comes back to the Source of all things, which is God.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

How did you know for a FACT that it is not the people who have surrendered to God (a Muslim in Arabic for short) are not the people of God?

You call me a liar, yet you claimed to have talked with God.

So you say Armageddon is on October 2008? I will not call you a liar until its November 2008 and what you said didn't come to pass, to be fair.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by bruxfain

How did you know for a FACT that it is not the people who have surrendered to God (a Muslim in Arabic for short) are not the people of God?

You call me a liar, yet you claimed to have talked with God.

So you say Armageddon is on October 2008? I will not call you a liar until its November 2008 and what you said didn't come to pass, to be fair.

Muslims say they have surrendered to God. But they deny God and his Son. Muslims say God is beyond comprehension, yet, in the next breath they know for a fact he would not take a Son. Islam is about containing God. In words, Muslims say a lot of convincing things but their actions betray them to death. I called you a liar because you said that muslims are the people of God and no others. All life belongs to God. Islam is at war against the creation.

That Black Stone they kiss, I suspect is not a stone at all, but the smooshed up remains of the Western Kings they've lured into their midst over thousands of Years.

Jihad is kidnapping, murder and armed robbery. Muslims as a duty must capture and convert the born King and add his smooshed up body to the black stone. After they accomplish this religious task, his house and all that it contains becomes theirs. This the secret behind their power. Welcome to the dark side.

Did you ever hear the story about how Ishmael is Eliezer of Damascus's biological son? Ishmael is the Beast, Hagar is the whore. Muslims have no rightful claim to Jerusalem, yet they claim it. They bring war to my house.

So you see, we have a totally different understanding of scripture. This war is far more advanced than you may realize. The pieces are all in place and in November 2008, The most powerful nation in the world will be under the control of either a Son of its own or the Son from another man. It doesn't require scripture to see that.

The fact that you pushed the event out to 2012 looks to me like you want these people's faces stuck in a book and not paying attention to life.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Today is the day, Friday June 06, 2008

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join