It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
12.21.12 once again is not the end of the world, I have never heard any credible research suggest that it was, not even the Bible or the Mayan calendar for that matter, it is round first of all, so that should be your first clue of it's function.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
SHEEPER,ITS KOOL,IM NOT USED TO JOKING AROUND,MY FAULT....

Queen,

if allah is creator of light,then he/she is devil!
that would say allah is the mirror!

that would say allah is A and 1 and 1 and A in which spells alla
h is for HOST....

The TRTH can not be mathematically formed!
you can not try and decode THE TRTH nor can explain it,you only can explain SCIENCE,the TRTH cant be measured!only SCIENCE!

WE ARE THE TRTH!
WE CREATE THE TRTH
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

WHO CREATES US? WE DO!
SCIENCE,in no way can measure the TRTH its endless,nothing and everything,it has no angles,no directions,no numbers no letters....
ITS ENDLESS!

You all will realise that all religion and everything else is science in which tries to mock the TRTH but too dumb to realise that the TRTH cant be measured only your science can be!

science is not the TRTH,its the TRTH to those who worship it and thats YOU PEOPLE!

If the TRTH can be measured then please measure your dream!

[edit on 5-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

understand the CYCLE....

when the 12 zodiacs form when the light bounces off and keeps bouncing then it connects with the 13th,in which forms the all seeing eye pyramid!

do you know what happens when light bounces off light and it has no more direction to bounce off of?

Do you know what happens then?HAHAHA

I bet you dont!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

It is God's promise to His people that He will cause the Religion to prevail.

9:33 He it is who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.

The Holy Quran is a word for word revelation from God, a revelation that took 23 years to finish, every chapter and verse revealed are memorized by the believers and then set on leaves and other materials they can write upon. The memorization of the Holy Quran is inspired by God in order to protect it from corruption and interjection. What better way of protecting it than by committing it to memory!

10:37 And this Quran is not such as could ever be invented in despite of Allah; but it is a confirmation of that which was before it and an exposition of that which is decreed for mankind-- Therein is no doubt--from the Lord of the Worlds.

85:22 On a guarded tablet.

15:17 And We have guarded it from every outcast devil.

10:38 Or say they: He hath invented it? Say: Then bring a surah like unto it, and call (for help) on all ye can besides Allah, if ye are truthful.

12:111 In their history verily there is a lesson for men of understanding. It is no invented story but a confirmation of the existing (Scripture) and a detailed explanation of everything, and a guidance and a mercy for folk who believe.

32:3 Or say they: He hath invented it? Nay, but it is the Truth from thy Lord, that thou mayst warn a folk to whom no warner came before thee, that haply they may walk aright.

34:43 And if Our revelations are recited unto them in plain terms, they say: This is naught else than a man who would turn you away from what your fathers used to worship; and they say: This is naught else than an invented lie. Those who disbelieve say of the truth when it reacheth them: This is naught else than mere magic.

The Muslim people love Allah and all the messengers and love those who love Allah and all the messengers.

58:22 Thou wilt not find folk who believe in Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger: even though they be their fathers or, their sons or their brethren or their clan. As for such, He hath Written faith upon their hearts and hath strengthened them with a Spirit from Him, and He will bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide. Allah is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with Him. They are Allah's party. Lo! is it not Allah's party who are the successful?

As for inconsistencies...kindly cite some verses which you find contradictory and I will do my utmost to explain it, if it pleases God.

2:176 That is because Allah hath revealed the Scripture with the truth. Lo! those who find (a cause of) disagreement in the Scripture are in open schism.

7:157 Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honor him and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Queen, I am more than willing to listen to what you have to say, if you will just formulate your own words and thoughts rather than copy and paste. At this point, I'm not interested in what the Qur'an says, I'm only interested in what YOU have to say. And if the bulk of what you;re saying is quotes, then you're just a mouthpiece. Please elaborate on your own thoughts and feelings without leaning on someone elses words.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Queen,why is your Qu'ran,the drawing of my video in my sig?

if you know so much about the Qu'ran then explain why it is that its in my sig as science?

could it be that your Qu'ran is also science?

i mean the Quran has plenty of metaphors that equal numbers tht draws sout the universal soul=devil....

just post up the cover image of the Qu'ran and watch how it fits into my sig....

Can you handle the TRTH,that them people did science then acted like its THE MIND?

because any person with common sense understands "Mirror"

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Dude please give us a break. YOu have filled the last few pages with barely coherent rambling about numbers and TRTH. We get your point, interested individuals can follow the link in your sig to find out more. Now ease off please, especially with the ego.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Freedom of Speech

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Well then, thank goodness for Freedom to Ignore.

Seriously though, Freedom of Speech may give you a free pass to shout absurdities to your hearts desire, it doesn't mean you have to abuse it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

As for inconsistencies...kindly cite some verses which you find contradictory and I will do my utmost to explain it, if it pleases God.

There was a time whenI gladly would, but I have found that all this does is lead to arguments that are never really resolved. I'm not really interested disproving anything to you. Not because of the effort it would take, but because I respect your right to believe what you want. If you are a peaceful and kind person, then I am ok with you believing in anything. The main reason I took an interest in your posts is because of your rhetoric. While it is mostly civil, there is still a smug undercurrent to your confidence, especially in reagards to domination and the apocalypse, that I find disturbing.This is what I am interested to hear from you, not verses.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

meanmug,

No, I will not renounce my faith in God. My stand is still the same, God created everything in the heavens and everything in the earth and there is nothing to compare with Him.

Your words , We are the truth, and we are the Light...

God is the Truth and God is the Light, we are but His creations. Adam and Eve lost Paradise through PRIDE, and so did Satan, in that they aspire to be as God.

7:22 Thus did he lead them on with guile. And when they tasted of the tree their shame was manifest to them and they began to hide (by heaping) on themselves some of the leaves of the Garden. And their Lord called them, (saying): Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you: Lo! Satan is an open enemy to you?

43:62 And let not Satan turn you aside. Lo! he is an open enemy for you.

2:168 O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and wholesome in the earth, and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Lo! he is an open enemy for you.

2:208 O ye who believe! Come, all of you, into submission (unto Him); and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Lo! he is an open enemy for you.

I presume you follow Scientology?

Here are some aspect of Science discussed in the Holy Quran.

invitation-to-truth.blogspot.com...

PS.

About the mirror thing... Allah, is the Arabic word for God, as is Elaw in Aramaic, Jesus' tongue.

Life on earth will end when God takes the light away.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Please.
Enlighten me!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i already proved that allah is a11a and h means host....
you cant deny that,remember its science!

i do not follow scientology,i follow my heart,my mind,my inner self!

i expose science!

if we are children of g0d then yes we are the light,common sense tells me that!

0,this,O that = another scientology 0 = cycle which equals 12
o,lord,o, god etc....

but here is a image of your Qu'ran and then here is an image of mine,wait,i dont have to show you mine,you already know,lets see if they match,ok?

Qu'ran

funny how its the same thing!

i know,i know,just another coincidence huh?

12.21.12 how do you want me to enlighten you?

you have all answers like everyone else does,you choose not to uncover the lies!

i hate repeating myself,but my sig exposes everything!
its all the same science bullsh1t stuff.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Gigatronix,

I apologize if i seemed smug and over confident to you, understand it was not my intention and may God forgive me for this. I want to thank you for pointing it out.

All I really want is for people to learn more about Our Creator, and love Him as He should be loved, in truth and in spirit.

I am a peaceful person, and I love all of God's creations.

If I sounded adamant in my belief, it's because I truly believe that to surrender our will and purpose to God is the right path towards salvation. We will be entering a period of hardship in the near future and a firm belief in God is our only armor, only God can protect us from the evils of this world.

Let us love Our God with all our heart, with all our mind and with all our soul. All Praise and Glory belongs to God alone, the Master of our destiny, to Whom we will all be gathered. Amen.

Peace be unto you and your family.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

OK so what doe syour little video prove again? That all symbols can be illustrated using a grid? If you really want anyone to take that video seriously you're going to have to elaborate. And please lose the music, it's not a bad song, but a voice over explaining what the video means is a lot more instructive. As it is, it's just a grid illustration demonstration, which accomplishes nothing. For every historical symbol that you can draw using a grid, there are millions of other symbols you can illustrate that mean absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

That's all fine and good, I have no problems with people who wnat to peacefully and non-forcefully share their beliefs. I just don't like the assertion that there is only one path to enlightenment, and those who do not follow it are doomed to be dominated and condemned. This kind of rhetoric is what leads other people to attack you and your beliefs, and I'm pretty sure you don't want that. you can do what you like, but I suggest you focus more on love and peace and less on righteousness superiority. I believe all religions have good intentions, it is mankinds weakness that twists a good message and perverts it for their own greed.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Giga,the point of the video is for you,yourself to explain it!

are you that much of a robot to not use common sense?

why does every one want explanations?
cant you do the homework yourself?

or wait,you need captions and voice to understand,huh?

ok,soon,ill explain it as in babysteps just for you weak minded baby people,ill add voice too,ill even add brail!

this is why the world is the way it is,everyone is lookin for handouts!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

In your response to queenofangels_17 I found a lesson that I have contemplated.

Originally posted by Gigatronix

I'm not really interested disproving anything to you. Not because of the effort it would take, but because I respect your right to believe what you want. If you are a peaceful and kind person, then I am ok with you believing in anything. The main reason I took an interest in your posts is because of your rhetoric. While it is mostly civil, there is still a smug undercurrent to your confidence, especially in reagards to domination and the apocalypse, that I find disturbing.This is what I am interested to hear from you, not verses.

I am with you on this, and it is on this premise that I found a story where Jesus speaks on an issue similar to this. Please read as it applies here.

From the Aquarian Gospel
The evening came; the multitudes were gone, and Jesus, Lazarus, and his sisters, Martha, Ruth and Mary, were alone. 4 And Ruth was sore distressed. Her home was down in Jericho; her husband was the keeper of an inn; his name was Asher-ben. 5 Now, Asher was a Pharisee of strictest mien and thought, and he regarded Jesus with disdain. 6 And when his wife confessed her faith in Christ, he drove her from his home. 7 But Ruth resisted not; she said, If Jesus is the Christ he knows the way, and I am sure He is the Christ. 8 My husband may become enraged and slay my human form; he cannot kill the soul, and in the many mansions of my Fatherland I have a dwelling-place. 9 And Ruth told Jesus all; and then she said, What shall I do? 10 And Jesus said, Your husband is not willingly at fault; he is devout; he prays to God, our Father-God. 11 His zeal for his religion is intense; in this he is sincere; but it has driven him insane, and he believes it right to keep his home unsullied by the heresy of Christ. 12 He feels assured that he has done the will of God in driving you away. 13 Intolerance is ignorance matured. 14 The light will come to him some day, and then he will repay for all your heartaches, griefs and tears. 15 And Ruth, you must not think that you are free from blame. 16 If you had walked in wisdom's ways, and been content to hold your peace, this grief would not have come to you. 17 It takes a long, long time for light to break into the shell of prejudice, and patience is the lesson you have need to learn. 18 The constant dropping of the water wears away the hardest stone. 19 The sweet and holy incense of a godly life will melt intolerance much quicker than the hottest flame, or harest blow. 20 Just wait a little time, and then go home with sympathy and love. Talk not of Christ, nor of the kingdom of the Holy One. 21 Just live a godly life; refrain from harshness in your speech, and you will lead your husband to the light. 22 And it was so.

There are those that would argue that this is not a true teaching of Jesus.
Even if this was so, is not the outcome one of healing and mend?

We need to be accepting of each other. You can tell me when my yard has too many weeds in it, and I will resent you for telling me so. I can tell you when your car is too dirty, and you will resent me for pointing it out. Such is the nature of one religion pointing at another. But are not both supposed to arrive at the same endpoint of Love and compassion for all of Gods creation whether your a believer or not?

I assure you many who do not believe witness those that do sling hell, high water and self righteousness and promptly run the other way for safety. Are believers not the recipients of the atheists they create through errant ways? Is not the polarization of faiths and intolerance ignorance matured?

But if one keeps their affairs in order and promotes a goodwill amongst their own community, are not the fruits received by all? So it is with community goodwill. It produces a bountiful harvest of Goodwill amongst all who are associated and beyond.

Produce a harmonious way that encourages those that witness to want to be a part of you.

Peace

[edit on 5-6-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

So you have acquired some knowledge that was passed down fron the Nephelium. Whats your point? I don't think you have exposed anything other than religious sybolism. Trust me I don't buy into religion either.

So what happens when the light reflects and forms a triangle?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
Giga,the point of the video is for you,yourself to explain it!

are you that much of a robot to not use common sense?

why does every one want explanations?
cant you do the homework yourself?

or wait,you need captions and voice to understand,huh?

ok,soon,ill explain it as in babysteps just for you weak minded baby people,ill add voice too,ill even add brail!

this is why the world is the way it is,everyone is lookin for handouts!
Spare me the condescending tone. I attempted to cut you some slack and give you constructive criticism on how to improve your message so people can better understand what you're trying to say, and you respond with insults? I can't comment any further with out intellectually castrating you, so I will say no more. You are now officially ignored and reported.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Gigatronix]

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join