It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
"Im on no ones side, because no one is on mine." - Tree Beard.

Sometimes the simplest statements speak volumes.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 4-6-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If you have read the true gospel of Jesus, you will have better understanding of what the WORD really means.

This is from the gospel of Jesus addressing the people of Israel when they raised up a sedition calling Jesus as God.

"It is written in the testament and covenant of the living God that our God has no beginning, neither shall he ever have an end." The priest answered: "Even so is it written therein."
Jesus said: "It is written there that our God by his word alone has created all things." "Even so it is," said the priest. Jesus said: "It is written there that God is invisible and hidden from the mind of man, seeing he is incorporeal and uncomposed, without variableness." "So is it, truly" said the priest. Jesus said: "It is written there how that the heaven of heavens cannot contain him, seeing that our God is infinite." "So said Solomon the prophet," said the priest, " Jesus said: "It is written there that God has no need, forasmuch as he eats not, sleeps not,; and suffers not from any deficiency." "So it is," said the priest.
Jesus said: "It is written there that our God is everywhere, and that there is not any other god but he, who strikes down and makes whole, and does all that pleases him." "So is it written," replied the priest. Then Jesus, having lifted up his hands, said: "Lord our God, this is my faith wherewith I shall come to your judgment: in testimony against every one that shall believe the contrary."
And turning himself towards the people, he said: "Repent, for from all that of which the priest has said that it is written in the Book of Moses, the covenant of God for ever, you may perceive your sin; for. that I am a visible man and a morsel of clay that walks upon the earth, mortal as are other men. And I have had a beginning, and shall have an end, and [am] such that I cannot create a fly over again."
Thereupon the people raised their voices weeping, and said: "We have sinned, Lord our God, against you; have mercy upon us. And they prayed Jesus, every one, that he would pray for the safety of the holy city, that our God in his anger should not give it over to be trodden down of the nations. Thereupon Jesus, having lifted up his hands, prayed for the holy city and for the people of God, every one crying: "So be it," "Amen."

When the prayer was ended, the priest said with a loud voice: "Stay, Jesus, for we need to know who you are, for the quieting of our nation." Jesus answered: "I am Jesus, son of Mary, of the seed of David, a man that is mortal and fears God, and I seek that to God be given honour and glory."
The priest answered: "In the Book of Moses it is written that our God must send us the Messiah, who shall come to announce to us that which God wills, and shall bring to the world the mercy of God. Therefore I pray you tell us the truth, are you the Messiah of God whom we expect?"
Jesus answered: "It is true that God has so promised, but indeed I am not he, for he is made before me, and shall come after me." The priest answered: "By your words and signs at any rate we believe you to be a prophet and an holy one of God, wherefore I pray you in the name of all Judea and Israel that you for love of God should tell us in what wise the Messiah will come.

Jesus testified that The MESSIAH was made before him and will come after him, as a mercy to all nations.

God said: "Wait Muhammad; for your sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make you a present, insomuch that whoever shall bless you shall be blessed, and whoever shall curse you shall be accursed. When I shall send you into the world I shall send you as my Messenger of salvation, and your word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but your faith shall never fail." Muhammad is his blessed name." Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: "O God send us your Messenger: O Muhammad, come quickly for the salvation of the world!"

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Boy isn't this turning into a lovely thread. Do we have enough religious folks on here congratulating themselves over their faith? Can we get to the topic here, or do we really need a bible/koran lesson here about how "awesome" your Gods are? Better yet, let me wax poetic about my lack of God.

I fear no apocalypse, nor do I wish for it. You see because there is No God, all this prophecy and apocalypitic visions stuff is nothing but a bunch of fairy tales. Because there is No God, I am free to choose my own path in life, rather than be led by the nose by a wolf in sheeps clothing. Because there is No God, I am free to explore life, the cosmos, and what comes next without the restrictions of dogma and ignorance. Because there is No God, I am not at war with any religions, my mind is fully open, and I can afford to chuckle at your frantic scrambling to prove ANYTHING regarding your religion. So you see, you guys go ahead and give yourself a false sense of security thinking you have the absolute truth. The reality is, you don;t really know, nobody does. Go ahead and try to rationalize how you're different and special, and unique, and I will go ahead and point out how very much the same you are. When an asteroid comes down and wipes us all out, or a supervolcanoe, or super virus wipes us all out, it will kill you and followers of your faith just as easily as it will kill me. And we will all go to the same place: In The Ground.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

Great post

Go ahead and try to rationalize how you're different and special, and unique, and I will go ahead and point out how very much the same you are. When an asteroid comes down and wipes us all out, or a supervolcanoe, or super virus wipes us all out, it will kill you and followers of your faith just as easily as it will kill me. And we will all go to the same place: In The Ground

I especially liked that bit ^

It's more than likely going to be met with yet more pages of rambling passages from the Bible and devout Christians telling you just how wrong you are though ...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gigatronix
Boy isn't this turning into a lovely thread. Do we have enough religious folks on here congratulating themselves over their faith? Can we get to the topic here, or do we really need a bible/koran lesson here about how "awesome" your Gods are? Better yet, let me wax poetic about my lack of God.

I fear no apocalypse, nor do I wish for it. You see because there is No God, all this prophecy and apocalypitic visions stuff is nothing but a bunch of fairy tales. Because there is No God, I am free to choose my own path in life, rather than be led by the nose by a wolf in sheeps clothing. Because there is No God, I am free to explore life, the cosmos, and what comes next without the restrictions of dogma and ignorance. Because there is No God, I am not at war with any religions, my mind is fully open, and I can afford to chuckle at your frantic scrambling to prove ANYTHING regarding your religion. So you see, you guys go ahead and give yourself a false sense of security thinking you have the absolute truth. The reality is, you don;t really know, nobody does. Go ahead and try to rationalize how you're different and special, and unique, and I will go ahead and point out how very much the same you are. When an asteroid comes down and wipes us all out, or a supervolcanoe, or super virus wipes us all out, it will kill you and followers of your faith just as easily as it will kill me. And we will all go to the same place: In The Ground.

That's exactly what i was trying to say here all this thread but didn't have the right words
... great post

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by osirus82

The Holy Quran was not written by corruptible man as you say. The revelation of the Quran is from God, The Almighty. Word for word, the copy of The Holy Quran that we have today is the same exactly as revealed by God almost 1400 years ago.

[10:37] This Quran could not possibly be authored by other than GOD. It confirms all previous messages, and provides a fully detailed scripture. It is infallible, for it comes from the Lord of the universe.

[10:38] If they say, "He fabricated it," say, "Then produce one sura like these, and invite whomever you wish, other than GOD, if you are truthful."

[10:39] Indeed, they have rejected this without studying and examining it, and before understanding it. Thus did those before them disbelieve. Therefore, note the consequences for the transgressors.

This has been an open challenge since the time of the Prophet Muhammad, and it is a known fact that nobody ever produce even one chapter like the Holy Quran.

32:3 Or say they: He hath invented it? Nay, but it is the Truth from thy Lord, that thou mayst warn a folk to whom no warner came before thee, that haply they may walk aright.

And finally God said;

17:88 Say: Verily, though mankind and the jinn should assemble to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof though they were helpers one of another. -

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by baburak

You are entitled to your own opinion of course, and nobody here is forcing you to believe in God.

You are entirely free to express yourself. If you believe there is NO GOD, for sure you can find someone who have the same beliefs as you here in this forum.

We are all going to die, that is the truth.

Where we go after we die is relative to our beliefs.

But just don't go condemning people because they believe in a Higher power.

3:18 Allah (Himself) is witness that there is no God save Him. And the angels and the men of learning (too are witness). Maintaining His creation in justice, there is no God save Him, the Almighty, the Wise.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

So you think NWO is vague crap. I'm sure in a few months time it won't be vague any longer.

Who do you think are orchestrating the world-wide disorder in order to bring about and launch their New World Order?

They won't think twice to use Nuclear bomb to launch this whole affair with a bang.

Just keep your eyes and ears open for SIGNS.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

That's great to hear from you. If you learn just one thing from here, this is enough for me.

Jesus replied "Man as man avails nothing to convert man to penitence; but man as a means which God uses converts man; so that seeing God works by a secret fashion in man for man's salvation, one ought to listen to every man, in order that among all may be received him in whom God speaks to us." James answered: "O Master, if perhaps there shall come a false prophet and lying teacher pretending to instruct us, what ought we to do?

Jesus answered in parable: "A man goes to fish with a net, and therein he catches many fishes, but those that are bad he throws away.' A man went forth to sow, but only the grain that falls on good ground bears seed.' Even so ought you to do, listening to all and receiving only the truth, seeing that the truth alone bears fruit to eternal life."

Then answered Andrew: "Now how shall the truth be known?" Jesus answered: "Everything that conforms to the Book of Moses, that receive you for true; seeing that God is one, the truth is one; whence it follows that the doctrine is one and the meaning of the doctrine is one; and therefore the faith is one. Truly I say to you that if the truth had not been erased from the Book of Moses, God would not have given to David our father the second. And if the book of David had not been contaminated, God would not have committed the Gospel to me; seeing that the Lord our God is unchangeable, and has spoken but one message to all men. Wherefore, when the Messenger of God shall come, he shall come to cleanse away all wherewith the ungodly have contaminated my book."

Then answered he who writes: "O Master, what shall a man do when the Law shall be found contaminated and the false prophet shall speak?" Jesus answered: "Great is your question, O Barnabas; wherefore I tell you that in such a time few are saved, seeing that men do not consider their end, which is God. As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, every doctrine that shall turn man aside from his end, which is God, is most evil doctrine. Wherefore there are three things that you shall consider in doctrine namely, love towards God, pity towards one's neighbour, and hatred towards yourself, who had offended God, and offends him every day. Wherefore every doctrine that is contrary to these three heads do you avoid, because it is most evil.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Sorry, Sheeper, I'm not choosing who to answer, I answer each one who ask and are waiting for answer one at a time. Just it took me so long to get to you.

Muslim is an Arabic word meaning a person who has surrendered his will and purpose to God His Creator, who believe in His angels, His scriptures and ALL of his messengers and make no distinction among them; who makes prayers, and give charity to the poor and needy. If there are some people who are doing this then they are Muslims in God's sight whether they know it or not.

You are free to believe what you want and nobody is forcing you to believe against your will.

In the Day of Judgment, we go as individuals in front of God, and you won't be asked about the faith of your neighbors.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Lets get drunk and sleep through this war of good and evil.And when we get up,Voila!we'll be the only ones left,that is we'll be the good ones

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Its a sorted world we live in at present. One person plants a garden with all grapes and yet another with cherry trees. When the cherries grow amongst the grape vineyard, and vice versa, the farmers of each come and remove the unwanted.

But truly, are they unwanted? The Honey Bee that returns for the flower and the birds that nest in the limbs; Are they not all wanted in their eyes, and was not all provide by God and for the good of all?

So it is with our embraced and named religions. We weed and contour according to our labels and build fences according to our likes. Each of us creating our own Garden which we think is best for mankind.

The master Gardner has walked amongst us yet each of us cling to our ways and not the Master Gardners voice which is the Word of God.

Grow what is good for all. In action and in way. In speech and in practice, Love one another is the only way.

Each of the creation which resides within the Garden requires a certain amount of care
Therefore it has been said: Water each Tree according to its need.

The master of the Vineyard borne keepers of the Garden. The stone that was tossed by the keepers was the stone on which the Garden was to be built unbeknownst to the keepers.

Any that come against that which is the foundation of the world will be dashed to pieces like pottery and any on whom it falls shall be crushed.

We are all keepers of the Garden. Do that which is Good for all of Gods creation and for the Good of all mankind and you have done that which is Good in the site of God, whatever you perceive him to be.

All that was created was Good, but not all that was done with the creation was Good.

Peace on Earth good will to all of mankind.

Peace

[edit on 4-6-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

Not a bad presentation.

I disagree on one point, though. If an asteroid or supervolcano or super virus kills us all... there will be no one to put us in the ground. More likely we will be food for anything that does survive, eventually even food for plants.

Other than that, not a bad stance. What I most feel the Religious will say, though, is that this life is of no consequence. They will face the same fate we all will, Death is a must assurred gift to man. It is the difference they will have AFTER Death, a life other's will not, that they speak of. None say God will stop the bullet from the school shooter from killing them, merely than when all those dead are collected the Believers will continue to Live After, in Heaven... while the others will Live After, in Hell. (Again, not my view. Just speculating the defense you will see).

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You people have no clue what youre talking about!

I exposed every religion in my sig!

Please god is the devil,the sun you worship as allah which is just A11A....
Or Budda,Jesus,etc....

Do any of you people ever read a bible?

like i said,i exposed your bibles!

ask yourself this,if god is the light/the sun,then how come i can see without the sun?

as any of you should know by now,that it takes,"light" in order to see,"anything"

you people are all lost into some,"religion" that makes you,"worship a god"

all bibles are,is numbers to make,"the universal soul" which is the devil!

and to angeloflight....PLEASE

3,6,9 The Truth Takes Time "12"

Learn True Science which is every religion!

The end of times/light is 12,21-2112
You cant deny the TRTH,just go decode the"Mayan Calender" yourself!
or just check out my sig,in which exposes all!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm on the side of Jesus Christ!

There's another war coming before the battle at Meggido. It's a war where one-third of mankind will perish. After the remark from Akhmadenijad (sp) about Israel being gone soon ... is this the war in Ezekiel 39? I'm wondering what Iran is up to.

The army of God are not the Muslims ... it's us Christians.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
medics

i wont' fight.

i don't care which side you're on. i'll help you get better.

the good guys will see my valor and surely reward such noble acts.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Wonderful post Hifi, I'd give you two stars if I could. While as an Atheist I prefer to replace God with balance and nature, everything else you said was golden.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Hypocrosy? You tell these people that their beliefs are all wrong but you then go on to give us your own version of a religion. Your belief sounds just as crazy to some people as does theirs to you. Not saying there is no truth to your belief, it's definately interesting. I don't buy those religions either but it's always a good idea to except that there could be some truth to it all. One question, if 2012 is the end of light(life), would it be a good idea to stalk up on batteries and flashlights?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

I wouldn't just stalk up on flashlights, try to think ahead a bit more than that. Think of it this way, what would you do if you woke up one day and money no longer existed and neither did your home?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join