It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Actually, the DIVIDE and CONQUER you are saying is the enemy's battle cry.

But here I am calling for UNITY, under ONE GOD. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL, that is our battle cry, Children of Adam.

3:103 And hold fast, all of you together, to the cable of Allah, and do not separate. And remember Allah's favor unto you: how ye were enemies and He made friendship between your hearts so that ye became as brothers by His grace; and (how) ye were upon the brink of an abyss of fire, and He did save you from it. Thus Allah maketh clear His revelations unto you, that haply ye may be guided.

So here it is, Children of Adam, whether 2012 will see the end of mankind is not exactly the point, each one of us can die before that time, the point is, which side are you on, ONE GOD or ONE WORLD?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

yeah, right.

Half of the population we have now might not see the light of 2012, earthquakes and calamities, natural and man-made will take care of that.

As for who gets to fight in the good side, they should decide before One Major sign of God occurs...after that those who didn't decide, by default decided to be with the other party, whether they intend to or not, the choice will be taken out of their hands.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by plyphon

When the veil is lifted, the Mystery of God is over.

Revelation 10:7

"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

So, when the mystery of God is finished...what comes next?

But the Day Of Judgment?

22:7 And because the Hour will come, there is no doubt thereof; and because Allah will raise those who are in the graves. -

4:46 Nay, but the Hour (of doom) is their appointed tryst, and the Hour will be more wretched and more bitter (than their earthly failure).

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The bible is a book of lies and i dont know how anyone can belive anything out of it. There will be no armegedon broughten on by god it will only be our own doing. no man can predict when god would destroy this earth.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BradKell
reply to post by jhill76

The problem is, once it starts unfolding you are to late. You've chosen your side.

That's the main point of religion. Once it's proven, there is no need for 'faith'. Faith is what allows you to ascend. Believing with out knowing is the true price to be paid, it is a trust issue. Once the viel is pulled away and all is exposed, where is the 'faith'? Accepting the seen is a worthless gesture, not one worthy of higher powers.

It's like you parents saying "Do I have to spank you for you to believe I will?" If you have faith they will spank you, you act right. If you don't, they spank you... and then you believe. But what good does believing do you now, you've already been spanked.

Faith in the obvious, faith in things you can see, smell, touch, taste and hear... that is not faith but BELIEF. You can only have faith in things you can not measure, can not be sure of. You can BELIEVE in things of faith, like you can BELIEVE in all things (the sun will rise tomorrow).

So once the Rapture starts, it's a bit to late to start having Faith. Cry out "I believe" all you want, all you do is show your greed again. Now, faced with the ultimate facts, you will bow down to the Lord... why was he not worthy of such before? Because you fealt there was nothing to fear. Now faced with certain damnation, you become a fair weather worshipper.

The whole point is to have the Faith before being shown.

there're few of your words that made me think that way ... sorry if i misunderstood you

...i don't want to worship anyone so it might mean for some of you that i have allready choosed my side and i'm going to hell .... well for my oppinion if there was god and he would send everyone who don't believe in him to hell ... i would say that he's an idiot for me. So he wants us to believe in him without him doing anything to prove us he excist or anything to make us "love" him (well, i don't know him/her) .... as far as i know there's been more words about satan than god so he cares more about people than god? ... ok then .... so i have chosen my side .... i will fight for the one who cares ...

-
-
And the last thing ... I don't believe in God or Satan ... and there will not be any Armagedon in 2012

[edit on 3-6-2008 by baburak]

[edit on 3-6-2008 by baburak]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
The Party of God being the Muslim People and The Devil's Party being the Beast (New World Order) and the harlot (Vatican) which in the Scriptures is referred to as BABYLON.

Wait, so since if I had to choose it would be either choose to be muslim or choose to be catholic or something? Are you seriously suggesting I need to be muslim to be saved, helllllo, just about all the religions make this claim, thank you if I choose to exercise the "free will" that "god" gave me and not take any gambles with my soul. I will just be a good person and do the best I can for myself and anyone I have the power to help, if that is a crime worthy of eternal damnation then this "god" is no "savior" I want any relationship with.

Ok, are you just picking and choosing who you answer? Why'd you skp my questions? And for the record, god told me it is people like you that are spreading the fear with threatening tactics of manipulation in order for people to bend to your belief, but it is not gods intent to have all the people worship a single religion or the words of man. He says it is foolish of you to take these written words as absolutes, it is contradictory to his own claims that no man is without sin and all men are fallible. He can see into us and will judge accordingly and he is not so pleased with you right now. And he wants to know where to get some good tea? o.O

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Gigatronix

yeah, right.

Half of the population we have now might not see the light of 2012, earthquakes and calamities, natural and man-made will take care of that.

As for who gets to fight in the good side, they should decide before One Major sign of God occurs...after that those who didn't decide, by default decided to be with the other party, whether they intend to or not, the choice will be taken out of their hands.

Yawn.I like the wording "fight in the good side". Why does it always come down to fighting with you people? I guess since your religion is steeped in violence, it's part of your traditions. I'll pass, thank you. And the choice taken out of my hands, wow even more zealous blackmailing. I'll pass on that too. As far as major signs of God, I thought we left the whole"when it thunders its god bowling"mentality back in the dark ages.
I don't care if you have a suicidal apocalpytic death wish, but please refrain from dragging me into it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

The most troubling aspect of putting together the pieces of this complex history of this world is when you realize that in todays day and age you have children spitting fire from ancient texts. All texts, tablets, artifacts all depict history. There is no prophecy that will take effect.

There are no prophets, no gods, no messiah, no allah that exist in todays world. When it is described that certain events would happen that is descriptive to what was occurring at that time. The doom. The end of the world. That all was that day and age. And it did come to an end. The final judgement to destroy everything and leave this world.

Throughout this thread I have read nothing but quotes and copy taken from ancient texts. It is a plague. None of it defines todays history. Todays world. You use these words as weapons in retaliation without realizing that the basis of the copy has already occurred in history.

The only reality of it is you theatrical people entertaining the rest of the world.

A boring stage.

If you are grateful of the past. Then be grateful of the past. Those people lived thousands of years ago. They even lived thousands upon thousands of years ago. Their stories do not uphold to the current horizon.

And why live in the past? Why reinact what has already occured? Think of the generation gap. Thousands of years ago. Those are the ones you are referring to?

Those people suck. They were low life primitives. They dressed in sheets. They lived in filth, disease and famine. Everything about them sucked. What boring useless lives!

It's a good thing to be alive today, even though I have been born a couple hundred years behind, because I can do much more than argue from this ancient garbage.

You still live in primitive civilizations. Civilizations that were destroyed.

That war was won long ago.

All roads lead to Rome.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Right, I haven't read all of this thread so please excuse me if I repeat anything that's already been said.

Now that's out of the way....

Come 2012 I will be on the ONLY 'side' - US. (As in us, not U.S.A)

This is one thing that really winds me up....

Why are people always inventing these imaginary sides? There are only two - US and THEM. The sooner we all realise this the better.

If we don't then we'll continue adding yet more divides to a species which, quite frankly, is divided enough as it is.

Race, Religion and Sexuality are meaningless. We are all one and the same.

Ok, I think I'd better leave it here before I go off on a tangent and start ranting (although I may return after reading more posts)

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by 12.21.12

Actually, the DIVIDE and CONQUER you are saying is the enemy's battle cry.

But here I am calling for UNITY, under ONE GOD. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL, that is our battle cry, Children of Adam.

3:103 And hold fast, all of you together, to the cable of Allah, and do not separate. And remember Allah's favor unto you: how ye were enemies and He made friendship between your hearts so that ye became as brothers by His grace; and (how) ye were upon the brink of an abyss of fire, and He did save you from it. Thus Allah maketh clear His revelations unto you, that haply ye may be guided.

So here it is, Children of Adam, whether 2012 will see the end of mankind is not exactly the point, each one of us can die before that time, the point is, which side are you on, ONE GOD or ONE WORLD?

Well it just so happens that the whole theme behind the NWO is One Government and One Religion.

I am not sure where you are from, but it is clear to me that you believe in Allah, which is fine by me. But the trend here in America as far as Christians are concerned is that evangalism and Western media is teaching it's followers that muslims want to kill christians in cold blood.

Crazy, you ask? The answer is yes, but thats the truth. They are teaching christians that muslims want to kill christians and they are teaching christians to fear and kill muslims.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by threedoom

I'm sick of this were all the same crap, what about the person that chops a mans head off to make a religious point, or a man that robs a family of their farm and rapes the wife and daughters, or a man that will blow up an abortion clinic to make a point, why do certain races excel in one thing and perform poorly while sharing exact opposites with another race, how can such a statistic even exist? We are all the human race, but just like the race of dogs, some are stronger, some are smarter, some are quicker, some are lazy, you don't look different and behave different if your no different. We are all unique. But thats not to say we all shouldn't treat eachother how we would like to be treated and no one race should have any special rights over another. We don't need to choose sides though, we need to recognize our differences instead of ignoring them.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Of course people do bad things. We all, regardless of race + religion, have the ability to do 'good things', just as we have the ability to do 'bad things'.

I'm sure you have done bad things in your life - I know I have. I'm also sure you have done plenty of good things too, just as I (and most other people) have.

Yes, we are all unique. We all look different, have different personality traits, have differing opinions, have different interests, believe different things.... We should be proud of this, and should also recognise and respect these differences instead of using them to divide and segregate.

We are all stuck on this planet together. We are all part of the human race.

None of us can be impressed by what's going on in the world today, and the way this world appears to be going, so we have a choice...

We can continue to fight amongst ourselves over petty differences such as faith and race...

Or...

We can forget the past, start a fresh and unite all of our efforts into fighting the real enemy and make the future a place worth living in.

This planet is ours, just as the future is ours to shape.

Peace

[edit on 3-6-2008 by threedoom]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by threedoom

Well said, I think that is something we all can agree on. I like the part about the enemy, we our are own worse enemy. We need to conquer our pride before we can accept eachother. God, I sound like a friggin hippy or something! Peace man

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by baburak

I believe in a higher being, I label that being God. I agree with some of the Judeo-Christian concepts and I believe that Jesus walked the Earth and did great things. I have many questions and disputes concerning the Bible, so I attempt to not call myself a Christian as once I start talking many 'Christians' decry me (though Christianity is the Religion my beliefs most closely resemble).

My friend, I care not if you believe the Bible, or that it is the Word of God. There is much to that which I am not sure of myself. What concerns me is Morality, simply being a good enough person to further the happiness of this world we live on.

Now, maybe I assume to much. A few years of Debate and a few more on ATS has lead to to assume that when I write on a subject people will see that I am usually defending a Side of an Argument. Here, the Argument when I interjected was about Going to God (Believing) After He Has Shown Himself (the Rapture, Armeggedon, etc.)

I feel, from my reading of the Bible and my own logic, that the purpose of Faith is to believe WITHOUT proof. If I show you a red chair, I seem pretty crazy asking you "I say, that chair is red. Do you, will you, can you believe it to be so?" Of course you believe it's red, because you can see it. Big deal. Now, if I cover that chair... drape it so you can only see the outline, and I tell you "I say, that chair beneath the drape that you may not lift... that chair is Grenn! Do you, will you, can you believe it to be so?" Well, now you have a situation. You can deduce what you know of me, figure if I have direct knowledge of the chair myself... and then convince yourself to believe me or not. Or you can simply choose, without all the reasoning, to believe me or not.

You are absolutely right to say it is not scientifically sound or logical to believe in such a thing. Well, that's the point. If it was easy, everyone would do it. The point is that the pure, the true believers, get the reward. And that can only be proven by going through the trails and tribulations of life. (However, when you consider we have to do that anyways... why not?)

I personally feel the only True Religion was lost way back in the time of Cave Men. Some power spoke to one who seemed most connected to the world, and this man taught his tribe. He was revered and loved, for he brought knowledge and prosperiety to his people. Another say this adoration and coveted it so, therefore he came up with his own ideas for a Religion. He spoke this is dark corners to those lurking on the outside of the group and found a following (perhaps his 'god' was more leniant, spread the wealth more... or maybe promised more to those who come first and less to those who come latter, urging these new followers to quickly join for greater gain). Eventually these tribes warred. Eventually these tribes had splits among them and each doubled and that double then doubled.

Truth was lost and Religion took it's place. This is why, I feel, we have 100 different forms of Christianity, a great many Pagan or Occult Religions and such.

I feel that the purporse of Revelations is to inspire (through fear) people to convert to Christ quickly (never know when the end is coming), thus saying once it end begins and God is shown that then it is to late to suddenly believe... because it doesn't matter that you believe (anyone can believe what they are shown) it matters that you had FAITH.

(I have a Theory that Faith is an energy, one that feeds/fuels god. Without Faith, there is no god. The being starves and dies off. See many signs of Thor or Apollo anymore? See many churches or followers of them either? Coincidence?)

I present what I feel the view of the Bible is. My personel view is simply. Do what is right for your fellow man and you will be right. Live good.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BradKell

Well, i didn't say i'm a bad person and i respect your beliefs ..... but i still do not believe in god ... i don't want to waste my life believing in "Santa Claus" (you said that in your theory Faith is the one that powers god - like in christmass movies and Santa Claus
.. no offence)
For me if he excist - he threw people out of heaven cause he didn't like us, tortureing a lot of people, millions of people are killed every year, in theory of believers he allready send billions of people to hell .... and he wants us to worship him? No, thanks .... it's his problem if he's so stupid ....
The whole theory with god is just irrational for me

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There are no "sides" in god eyes. There's just a planet full of confused people.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BradKell

Well done Brad on the faith part....not only do I believe that FAITH is an energy, but a universal law, all things developed started with 'faith' 1) The idea in the mind 2) The blueprint and or plan 3) The materials and build. All things even as of date were created this way in our modern age as well as past and Bible Hebrews 11: NOW Faith IS the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not yet seen. Pretty astounding.

As far as this topic I choose to stick with simplicity of Matthew 24. I am not even promised tomarrow. In Matthew 24 its stated as no man knows the day nor the hour.....yes we dont know the 'seasons' I agree on that.
Myself as a believer, I choose to remain simple, as I have studied The Bible for nearly 40 years and have seen movies, read commentaries, was so engulfed in the theories of Daniel that I was harming my relationship in God ( through Jesus), by overlooking the four gospels and not balanced in my readings.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by TheOracle

There are only two "sides".

There are those of us that give the gift of the turning over of free will to the source of all creation, (a.k.a. "God), and there's those that think they know better then the creator so they're putting their free "Will" ahead of God's Will.

Sorry, but you're mistaken. There are not just two sides and this that where all the religions are mistaking and presumably directly misleading the people.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

No you're mistaken about me being mistaken. If I cut an apple into two pieces. If I tell you the right side is good to eat and the left side is posion. If you then take the left side of the apple and mince it into a billion pieces, it will still be posion to eat.

My brother learn and learn quickly. Try to follow along. There are only two sides. Those that seek to truly and without ego do the will of our God and those that seek to be God over people.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

The words you attribute to Jesus sound as barren as a desert. Jesus speaks with power and authority. His commands are short, sweet and to the point. His words are fertilizer to our souls. His words provide the keys to unlocking the real mysteries of God.

Go outside and look around you in every single direction. Everything you see and beyond has been given to him. This is not a game, this is your soul.

Christ brought the keys to the kingdom and in my previous post I pointed out the correct path.

It's all I can do.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

I'm with any side who benefits me the most.

Okay, I'm with the heavenly. Correction, the heavenly is with me. And I'm expecting them the heavenlies to do a good job. Come one heavenlies, move faster *whip cracking*.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join