It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't believe there is going to be an "Armageddon" in 2012. I believe that there is something that is going to happend around 2012. An ending of some sort and a new beggining at the same time. A mind blowing discovery that will shatter humanity's preconsive notion of what it is to be alive, to be human, our place in the universe(multiverse).I know people are going to ask. What is this new mind blowing discovery?. Honeslty i don't know.Perhaps has to do with the discovery of a super quatum particle. I don't pretend for anyone to believe me.Im just trowing out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't think 2012 has anything to do with the final battle at Megiddo.

I think it's nice to know, that you think highly of Jesus, but if you really thought highly of him - you would scrupulously undertake a sincere and open-minded study of his words and his words alone and see where you end up at.

I did this and I came to know the Spirit of Truth. So unless there are two "spirits" of truth - one of us is wrong.

The Spirit of Truth was promised to those who believe in Jesus. It's so we would not feel like orphans when he physically left. He called it our comforter because it comforts. He called it our councelor because it teaches.

It is not a physical person - it is spirit and it alone prooves that everything the son of God said is the undeniable truth. Few people know the truth, for many are called but few are chosen. Christians speak and testify to the truth but people can't accept it because they can't see it.

I'm telling you the truth that there is a narrow path and if you head down the path with an open mind and an open heart Jesus will manifest himself to you and you will feel inside your physical body a bubbling spring that wells up to eternal life.

Three baptisms. Water, spirit, and fire. That is the way, the truth and the life.

There's your narrow path. Your reward? Wisdom and understanding and they are priceless. You will see with spiritual eyes and hear with spiritual ears and be clothed in the proper garments, so you are not kicked out of our little wedding party we're going to have as soon as the delay is over.

Unless you have never sinned in your entire life, there is no other "way."

From Revelation 3

"These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm - neither hot nor cold - I am about to SPIT you out of my mouth.

"You say, 'I am rich; I have aquired wealth and do not need a THING.'

"But you do not REALIZE that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.

"I councel you to buy from me GOLD refined in the fire, so you can become RICH; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

"Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be EARNEST and REPENT.

"HERE I AM! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him and he with me.

"To him who overcomes, I will give the RIGHT to sit with me, on my throne , just as I overcame and sat down with my father on his throne.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the SPIRIT says to the Churches."

Knowing these words and understanding them - THAT is the real spirit of truth. It is the ultimate disclosure.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well sides there are a few to choose from
Government
Religious affiliation
Race and cultural
Aliens
Others

The reality is you don't get to choose if you are picked. To answer that anonymous question: yes there is a "santa claus" list. I like the allegory because those who are good enough are rewarded. Those selected are way beyond our differences and this notion of one against the other.

Sides will apply for the aftermath, people will be left in a chaotic world and will fight each other.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Another thinly veiled thread about being on the "Right" side in the often wished for apocalypse. Give me a break. You know what side I will be on? No side. Because there is no sides. If an asteroid comes along and wipes us all out, it's not going to conveniently not kill you and kill me instead. Likewise supervolcanoes,plagues,nuclear holocaust, or any of the various other things that could wipe everyone one out at any given time. This notion of escaping mass death events and floating off into lala land is a fairy tale perpetuated to make you unafraid of dying. Oh I forgot, we're not talking about actual things that threaten everyone on this planets lives, we're talking about some vague prophecy that means nothing to anyone except for the people that desperately wish for it to be true. You keep right on waiting.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
20 minutes wasted. *sigh*

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The Texas side. I wish like hell we could break away from the rest of this insane country. We have oil, food, ports, med centers, and plenty of room to grow. What the hell do we need the USA for.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
God forbid you theist nutties would research a little... you dont have to look far to realise that the word 'Apocalypse' comes from the greek 'Apokálypsis' meaning to 'lift the covering or veil' ...

it doesnt refer to an 'end time' even literally..

sorry if somebodies covered this already...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
reply to post by Incarnated

After achieving life off this planet the journy is just begun. There's no pointless time in "heaven" it's a journey of lifetimes filled with joy and learning, adventure and connection.

Wait, what exactly are we talking here? Reincarnation? Getting transported to another planet? What?

How does one judge the meaning of life? Unfortunally many in the phsyical world assume being alive is being an organic carbon based creature. But the truest nature of life is that energy that runs through your illusionary phsyical framework.

A brain can be kept organically "alive" but remove the electircal impulses from that brain and the person's a "vegetable" (brain dead). The life isn't the physical orgnisim, it is the energy.

This world is a starter's world. This is where life force is produced to choose the journy of life or the exit. After this life, if one chooses, there's many other worlds and lives to be lived. This takes on several types of organic and energy forms.

The majoriy of people on this earth are just babies and all they have to do to continue their LIFE of Lives is choose to do so. Being that as it is, we've had a small problem with this and several other worlds.

Thusly confusion about "the truth" of life force is been lost and confused. It too has been man handled and missused to pose control over others. However the truth is very simple.

Click here! for private info that costs nothing and requires nothing of you. There's no church or cult to join. You don't have to take a sunday bath. You never even need let anyone else you know the truth.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

There are only two "sides".

There are those of us that give the gift of the turning over of free will to the source of all creation, (a.k.a. "God), and there's those that think they know better then the creator so they're putting their free "Will" ahead of God's Will.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If these final battle times come, I am on the side of mankind. These aliens posing as gods have no legitimate claim to our planet. We are semi-intelligent, sentient being and Earth is ours. There are 3 sides to this conflict. The two sides which call themselves good and evil(label those sides as you wish as I think they are both the enemy) and then there is OUR side, the side of Human on OUR planet.

That's whose side I'm on.

Vas

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

So which side are you on? This is the time for reflection, Children of Adam, study all the Scriptures and you will find that God's people are the people who believe in God's Unity as opposed to TRINITY, and IDOLATRY.

There's a third option: neither side because its all a load of fantasy dreamed up 2 thousand years ago which some people sadly seem to believe in.

So while you're all away getting agitated by two thousand year old story I'll do something constructive based on reality and what is actually happening in the world. Reality as opposed to fantasy.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
The Party of God being the Muslim People and The Devil's Party being the Beast (New World Order) and the harlot (Vatican) which in the Scriptures is referred to as BABYLON.

Wait, so since if I had to choose it would be either choose to be muslim or choose to be catholic or something? Are you seriously suggesting I need to be muslim to be saved, helllllo, just about all the religions make this claim, thank you if I choose to exercise the "free will" that "god" gave me and not take any gambles with my soul. I will just be a good person and do the best I can for myself and anyone I have the power to help, if that is a crime worthy of eternal damnation then this "god" is no "savior" I want any relationship with.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This whole debate is kind of silly. Divide and conquer, that's the name of the game. Muslims are just as much fools as christians, christians are fool just as much as muslims. Aren't you people aware that Babylon Mystery Religion has edited both the Bible and Koran to bring them to war with one another?

Hell I saw a message on my TV that read Al Queda is releasing a new tape soon, to pass a message on to it's supporters that it is okay to use weapons of mass destruction against civilians.

Well I have two questions.

1) How do they know what the message Al Queda was going to release, if the tape has not been released yet?

2) Where do these terrorists come up with the funds to create weapons of mass destruction?

What a bunch of bull#! I can't even believe people buy into this anymore.

Whos side are you on?

Nobodies, but if you come near my family you are going to pay.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Armageddon was the last city upon which "insert name here" gave the final command to destroy this world. That city exists or did on another planet, most likely Mars.

Throughout history the message has been distorted and twisted.

It should be a clear understanding. God wanted you dead. Humans such as yourself were made in sin and are a disgrace to him. You are without consent to him. Your blood is tainted by evil. Your fowlness. Your flesh. Your spirit and your soul are unwelcomed and unwanted by his holiness.

It is another story and time that will explain why you still live to this very day.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by redmotion

I will say Praise be to God!

The object of this post is missed by most people. They focus on 2012, and not on the God's people side.

This is but an Invitation to truth, not a propaganda about ISLAM.

But the TRUTH hurts obviously, because people are not prepared to kill their "egos", and will not accept that God of His bounty will send His final Revelation to the progeny of Ishmael, our forefather Abraham's first-born son, the son of the New Covenant of God, and the brother of Isaac, who is the father of all the Children of Israel.

They are your brothers, (The Muslims) but pride has caused the children of Israel to sin before, killing the prophets sent by God, 144,000 of them according to Jesus.

For the time draws near when that shall be done of which our God spoke by Hosea the prophet, saying: I will call CHOSEN the people not chosen. And as he says in Ezekiel the prophet: God shall make a NEW COVENANT with his people, not according to the covenant which he gave to your fathers, which they did not and he shall take from them a heart of stone, and give them a new heart" : and all this shall be because you do not walk now in his Law. And you have the key and do not open: rather you block the road for those who would walk in it." The priest was departing to report everything to the high priest, who stood near the sanctuary, but Jesus said: "Stay, for I will answer your question."

The family of Ishmael, previously not chosen became the CHOSEN one with THE NEW COVENANT OF GOD, and God has changed their heart of stone and given them a new heart, so that aforetime they were pagans but God in His Great Mercy and Justice has redeemed them and made the people walk in His Light, following the religion of our forefather Abraham and his sons who followed him.

2:124 And (remember) when his Lord tried Abraham with (His) commands, and he fulfilled them, He said: Lo! I have appointed thee a leader for mankind. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring (will there be leaders)? He said: My covenant includeth not wrongdoers. -

2:125 And when We made the House (at Mecca) a resort for mankind and a sanctuary, (saying): Take as your place of worship the place where Abraham stood (to pray). And We imposed a duty upon Abraham and Ishmael, (saying): Purify My house for those who go around and those who meditate therein and those who bow down and prostrate themselves (in worship).

2:126 And when Abraham prayed: My Lord! Make this a region of security and bestow upon its people fruits, such of them as believe in Allah and the Last Day, He answered: As for him who disbelieveth, I shall leave him in contentment for a while, then I shall compel him to the doom of fire--a hapless journey's end!

2:130 And who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself? Verily We chose him in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he is among the righteous.

2:132 The same did Abraham enjoin upon his sons, and also Jacob, (saying): O my sons! Lo! Allah hath chosen for you the (true) religion; therefore die not save as men who have surrendered (unto Him). -

2:133 Or were ye present when death came to Jacob, when he said unto his sons: What will ye worship after me? They said: We shall worship thy God, the God of thy fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, One God, and unto Him we have surrendered. -

There is neither might nor power except with God. Amen

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by TheOracle

There are only two "sides".

There are those of us that give the gift of the turning over of free will to the source of all creation, (a.k.a. "God), and there's those that think they know better then the creator so they're putting their free "Will" ahead of God's Will.

Sorry, but you're mistaken. There are not just two sides and this that where all the religions are mistaking and presumably directly misleading the people.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

22:15 Whoso is wont to think (through envy) that Allah will not give him (Muhammad) victory in the world and the Hereafter (and is enraged at the thought of his victory), let him stretch a rope up to the roof (of his dwelling), and let him hang himself. Then let him see whether his strategy dispelleth that whereat he rageth!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Ah...you are so right to say that I think highly of Jesus. It was because of Jesus
(peace be upon him) that I surrendered to God.

For Jesus said, " If you love God, follow me." I followed Jesus and he showed me the straight path which is " Worship Your Lord, and My Lord, that is the straight path. "

He never said, " Worship me for I am the Lord our God. "

Truth is, I became a better follower of Jesus, because I am worshiping The Lord that Jesus worshiped."

Jesus answered: "As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, I am not the Messiah whom all the tribes of the earth expect, even as God promised to our father Abraham, saying: "In your seed will I bless all the tribes of the earth." But when God shall take me away from the world, Satan will raise again this accursed sedition, by making the impious believe that I am God and son of God, whence my words and my doctrine shall be contaminated, insomuch that scarcely shall there remain thirty faithful ones: whereupon God will have mercy upon the world, and will send his Messenger for whom he has made all things who shall come from the south with power, and shall destroy the idols with the idolaters who shall take away the dominion from Satan which he has over men. He shall bring with him the mercy of God for salvation of them that shall believe in him, and blessed is he who shall believe his words.

Here Jesus is telling all the people of Israel about the Prophet Muhammad
(peace be upon him)

The coming of the Messenger, who shall destroy every false opinion of me, and his faith shall spread and shall take hold of the whole world, for so has God promised to Abraham our father. And that which gives me consolation is that his faith shall have no end, but shall be kept inviolate by God."
The priest answered: "After the coming of the Messenger of God shall other prophets come?" Jesus answered: "There shall not come after him true prophets sent by God, but there shall come a great number of false prophets, whereat I sorrow. For Satan shall raise them up by the just judgment of God, and they shall hide themselves under the pretext of my gospel." Herod answered: "How is it a just judgment of God that such impious men should come?"
Jesus answered: "It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation. Wherefore I say to you, that the world has ever despised the true prophets and loved the false, as can be seen in the time of Micaiah and Jeremiah. For every like loves his like."
Then said the priest: "How shall the Messiah be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?" Jesus answered: "The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendour. God said: "Wait Muhammad; for your sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make you a present, insomuch that whoever shall bless you shall be blessed, and whoever shall curse you shall be accursed. When I shall send you into the world I shall send you as my Messenger of salvation, and your word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but your faith shall never fail." Muhammad is his blessed name." Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: "O God send us your Messenger: O Muhammad, come quickly for the salvation of the world!"

I hope this answers your question, Jesus(pbuh) did not set up a new religion, but was a follower of the religion of our forefather Abraham, as was the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)

2:140 Or say ye that Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do ye know best, or doth Allah? And who is more unjust than he who hideth a testimony which he hath received from Allah? Allah is not unaware of what ye do.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm not on any religious side in regard to the whole 2012 thing so if that makes me side with some guy with hooves so be it.

One thing is for sure, i won't side with anyone that even smells like some egomaniac so with some luck that will be enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join