It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Robbie Williams an alien abductee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
After listening to a recent radio programme on the BBC about Robbie William's intense interest in UFOs and aliens and then hearing on another radio station that Robbie is an alien abductee I wondered if it is true. Also, Robbie mentions he reads posts at ATS on the BBC programme with John Ronson, and someone else told me he is a member here.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Any real info about this much appreciated. Any links to interviews or websites where Robbie discusses alien abduction would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
Robbie William's intense interest in UFOs and aliens

I don't know much, all I know is he is a singer, and he claimed he is a gay, and a James Bond wanna be.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Lonte]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
He isn't gay. He is in a long term relationship with a woman, but whether he is gay or not doesn't matter. Also, the James Bond thing is irrelevant.

Anyone have any relevant and factual information?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i am sick of seein posts about robbie if your interested in all this why cant he ?we all know the press make something small in2 something huge

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunkypunkylisa1
i am sick of seein posts about robbie if your interested in all this why cant he ?we all know the press make something small in2 something huge

What is your point?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It is possible, as he took a particular interest in Ann Andrews and her son Jason (The Indigo Child) and how he coped with his abduction experiences. But why not ask him yourself on the Robbie thread (which he reads) in this forum?

Ross

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

I was just going to say that
Also, lets keep other speculation out of this forum. His private life is his own and we have no right to question anything he does with his life nor should his likes and dislikes be of any concern of ours. Whats important is his thoughts, views and experiences with UFO's and the other subject matter here at ATS.

So yeah, back to the OP, just ask him on his thread. I believe his screen name is chrisonabike and lets mind our own business when it comes to his private life.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join