It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Puppets of War-Hillary, Obama, McCain-The 3 Stooges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
With all of the political infighting and bi-partisan bickering I've been seeing around here as of late, I figured I'd toss this one in the mix to give an "outside" perspective, as I can no longer get into heated debate semantics over incumbants WHO ARE ALL SERVING THE SAME INTERESTS...

The Corporate controlled MSM has done it's brain-washing job masterfully---Americans are all cheering on their favorite, insulting one another and the candidate they oppose, and the saddest part is that NONE of these Elite-chosen sock-puppets will do ANYTHING but further the agendas of The Corpo Giants, M.I.C., and Private Banks and Israel.

These people must be smiling an ear to ear grin at how masterfully this has worked to dupe everyone once again...

Next up--The Iran Profiteering War and the deaths of thousands more...

And the beat goes on, uninterrupted.

www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
These people must be smiling an ear to ear grin at how masterfully this has worked to dupe everyone once again...

Yea and they can't wait to take our freedoms away while this engineered political confusion takes place.

By the way is it ok if I criticize all three of the front-runners? It is so much fun and I intend to do it until the day it becomes illegal or heretical.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutone

By the way is it ok if I criticize all three of the front-runners? It is so much fun and I intend to do it until the day it becomes illegal or heretical.

Absolutely! LOL

The key I keep trying to get across to everyone is that the sense that ANY of these incumbants will change the course we're on is a total ILLUSION, created and propagated by the Elitists Brainwashing medium, the MSM. And as we see right here on these very boards, it's working PERFECTLY. Everyone is bickering and fighting, believing candidate A or B will "bring about change", and is better than candidate C.

When in reality, these guys are all working for the same Elitist Groups that are REALLY controlling everything here.

join