It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of Denver to create an "Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AtMBjLEViP5qKKBQHUvGNZ4PLBIF

Wow.. I just had to post this.. City of Denver to create an "Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission"

Can you imaging how many people are going to say they have been violated by Aliens!!!

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Lantian]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sorry people.. I'm not real Tech savvy and I have no Idea why that extra script is there.. Sometimes when I post links it's there and other times it's not.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

You are stretching here. Please take the time to check this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On that page Dulcimer posted the link to the initiative. To quote your source he WANTS:

He wants the City of Denver to create an "Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission" that would handle the problem of alien encounters.

The only thing established so far was putting this question before the voters of Denver:

“Shall the voters for the City and County of Denver adopt an Initiated Ordinance to require the creation of an extraterrestrial affairs commission to help ensure health, safety, education, and cultural and economic development for Denver residents in relation to potential interactions with extraterrestrial beings, and fund such commission from grants, gifts and donations, and from not more than seventy-five thousand dollars ($75,000) annually from the City and County of Denver? Yes___ No___

[edit on 6/1/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

"You are stretching here. Please take the time to check this thread"

Stretching here???

I thought I was posting something interesting I had found.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Did they pass that initiative?

If so, then I do think this could be a very huge story.

If individual cities and states start their own independent agencies to investigate the UFO phenomenon, then we could bypass gov and military secrecy and perhaps get some real answers IMO...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

If individual cities and states start their own independent agencies to investigate the UFO phenomenon, then we could bypass gov and military secrecy and perhaps get some real answers IMO...

Yes, I agree with you Real answers is just we need. Not sure if it has been passed yet. We shall see what we shall see.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Not as far as i know. Lantian must have misread the news link he posted, or he is unaware that we have been keeping an eye out on this. I take he has not heard of this and found the story only after Friday (30/05).

Lantian, follow above link supplied by post by garyo1954. This initiative would make some headlines of note if passed, it would be like admitting to alien life.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by qonone]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Isn't there some conspiracy related to the Denver Airport?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone

Not as far as i know. Lantian must have misread the news link he posted, or he is unaware that we have been keeping an eye out on this. I take he has not heard of this and found the story only after Friday (30/05).

Lantian, follow above link supplied by post by garyo1954. This initiative would make some headlines of note if passed, it would be like admitting to alien life.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by qonone]

The reply button is not working.. I just found the story today..
I will check out the other Thread.

top topics

join