It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 2008 Live Demonstration of Hydroxy/"Brown's Gas" Applications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here is a recent video demonstration of Brown's Gas/HHO/"Hydroxy" technology applications:

2008 Hydrogen Booster Rally

www.green-salon.com...

Discuss!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
These are scams. if such applications really worked these guys would die of "natural causes".

Big oil would never have let real technologies come to light. They ruined tesla they can ruin you as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by heliumboy

Did you even watch the video before you started jumping to conclusions?

What you're saying may have been true 20 or 30 years ago, but I think there are finally enough people who understand these technologies that big oil won't be able to suppress them all....

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I did.

This is complete BS. an engine needs atleast 25K watts of energy input to stay idle. what sort of alternator can provide that?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Huh??

What does that have to do with Hydroxy/Browns gas?

Anyway, I personally have seen so much evidence for water-as-fuel that I'm convinced this is real

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
trying to run a car on browns gas is like running a car on a butane lighter.
that is about the same power. Good luck. people need to brush up on thier science before runnign off with quack ideas. browns gas is good for welding not powering a car.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The idea is to merely supplement with Brown's Gas rather than totally run a vehicle on it (which I agree would not be feasible at this time). I would welcome a 40% increase in MPG (which might net me 10-15 more miles/gallon) at this time.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

If you did your research you would find they do work. But watch out for web sites that are scams.

new topics

top topics

join