It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the Antichrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i think obama is the antichrist because according to prophecy the time of the coming of christ is almost upon us and the faithful shall reap their rewards

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It seems every time a new President comes into office....there are some people who claim they are the Anti-Christ.I remember growing up hearing the next door neighbor claiming Ronald Reagan was the Anti-Christ simply because his full name had six letters in each name Ronald Wilson Reagan....666.

The real thing is as much as I detested GWB...I did not think he was the Anti-Christ no more than Obama is. The fact is the sun will set and rise tomorrow...people will still loose jobs,marriages will end and new ones will happen,people will still die and be born,and we will still have to pay taxes. This is just another President who will at the end of the day will have to live with the decisions they make for the benifit of us or themselves depending on the Presidents moral values.I see no Anti-Christ here.

[edit on 11/8/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
this is all very interesting and i believe most of it but theres no proof so i cent say for sure but he fits the bill

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If Obama is the Antichrist, why hasn't he said so?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Since Mabus is supposed to be the anti-christ. And there's a Mabus that supported Obamas election. I think we should see where he is in the Cabinet.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
As far as the anti-Christ goes, that tag has been applied to everyone from Kennedy, Clinton to Gore. I'm sensing a liberal trend here.

Not necessarily. I've also heard of Bush, the pope, Blair, Reagan, etc. Then other figures like Prince Charles, Gorbachev, and Kissinger. As well as Obama and Clinton. It's not really a liberal/conservative thing. More like anyone who has a position of power.

[edit on 11/7/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The AC is told to be a decendant of the tribe Dan, one of the old 12 tribes from the jews. Well that is something to investigate, but a little more difficult now that the birth certificate of Obama is in question. Or is it connected for that reason? I also belief that there will be always people who will recognise the AC before everybody else will and that he will be in power and everything in place for him so he can do his thing. It is also said he will recover from a deadly head wound.....so, has Obama ever recovered from such a wound or will he? Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by robbin_the_hood

not to burst your bubble but it says in the Bible that the antichrist will be a religious leader, not political. The Bible also states that the antichrist will be accepted by ALL religions as their savior/messiah and religious leader. This can't be possible because Obama is not a Muslim (went for 2 years as a young boy to a Muslim school and then converted to Christian and went to a Catholic school). Therefore the Muslims will not accept him as their religious leader and definatly not as their savior because he converted and they do not really respect the fact that he did convert.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The antichrist doesn't have to show up at all because Jesus won't return any time soon.

Jesus, Budda, Allah, etc. are all one in the same. According to what was written, they all are supposed to return at the same time. Most likely in a family reunion with their parents the multidimensional aliens.

But seriously, that's what probably will happen.

I just crack up when I picture the world like....

Suckers....

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Obama is very intelligent?
Are you serious?

A sign of intelligence is to be able to argue any side of any argument without having to dedicate yourself to any of them.
That doesn't mean you DONT dedicate to a side, it's just that you can understand all sides of an argument, and act reasonably and without being blind to it all.

Arrogant, yes! ... intelligent, no!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
BTW ,

Anti-Christ means in place of Christ ..

That would be " Christianity" in and of itself...

He said it would rise in his name ,,, and it did!

The anti-christ is alive and well ... and doing exactly as it has been ordained to do ...

~peace

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join