It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by robbin_the_hood

Hi, I'm from Texas, in relation to Obamas's alleged homosexuality, few months ago I was listening to a talk show radio from Texas and there was a guy who was making the announcement he was going to file a lawsuit against Obama because he (Obama) supposely had paid him for receiving oral service. The guy who is a supposely gay hooker was not interested in financial gain but only he did not want him as our president. The radio talk show guy had predicted that this was going to be a clear end for Obama's campain but here we are now and the antichist is heading to the US presidency. I guess the lawsuit was dismissed.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
this type of post is already in the skunk works forum. which is where such an unfounded topic belongs.
all of youre comments are quite cute really... maybe one useful one... i dont believe in the bible or nostradmus very much in fact... but if you watch obama and listen to what he says and still support him can i please ask u what the difference between him and john McCain are? aside from basic party philiosophies they say the same thing..... its just that Obama is a better spokesman... I've been syaing this for almsot a year now... at first i did support OBama... at that 2004 Democratic nominee speaking he gave... but as time goes on i have seen him as fake.. and well he does match the description of the third antichirst as well as Napoleon or Hitler matched the first two.... not to mention the current state of the world... the timing.... its all kind of... scary... 2012 in 4 years... the reign of the antichrist is supposed to be 3 and a half years of peace
pretty much would last from the time Obama takes office... which he will... until 2012... not to mention the state of international politics... things are starting to boil... but thats not where it ends... more and more people seem to be interested in the supernatural such as aliens, ghosts, etc... and more and more pople are believing these hings and trying to tie them together.... our youth is becoming unassociated and confused with its identity... the anger is there is just hidden... which is a method for an evventual explosion.. when you begin to ask people amongst my generation... myself being 21 years old.. the same basic concerns trouyble all of us... lonliness.. stress.. an overwhelming sense of negativity it seams... people usually hold opinions based on what they are taught... most people do not think for themselves... but rather immitate what they are told... and debunk many things basically because society tells them to... if you look at history... it is usually the people that think logically and outside the realms of tradition that are generally right... galileo was never believed in his lifetime... oh and of course there is the weather... global warming seems to be happening quicker than we even thought...i live in nrothwest PA and its early august and it feels like fall... not just the temperature... not to mention the winter's are seemingly getting colder and harsher year after year... seeing as how i live by a lrge body of fresh water u would think the effect of climate change would be magnified as they are... i have never seen a so many storms in one summer... its been raining on a near daily basis here...
i hope to god everything i just said is completely false... because i want the best of the world for my son... but well everytime i doubt it i find another reason to believe something truely isnt right

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
obama is a patsy, hes nowhere near the anti christ. The real anti christ is likely held up in some futuristic base until he chooses a modern man to infect with his whispering sweet nothings.

Listen to Obama talk, he stumbles because he knows hes generalising and making flops, but he doesnt care so i dont, cause Ron Paul gets my vote anyway as a write in.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't get how you get any correlation between Obama and "Mabus".

I'd much rather take my chances with Obama as president.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reading this gibberish from outside of the U.S.A I can only hope that you guys are a small deluded subculture and not indicative of of the general mentality. Do you guys have any idea of how idiotic your conversation is? You have left reality far behind, unfortunately.
From what I see in the news however is that reality can be less than relevant to U.S public opinion, but this is psychotic please try to use reason.
Normally I never post anywhere but I am flabbergasted by this.
I don't mean to be insulting, but please think.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I belive the antichrist will come out of isreal. he will decieve the jewish people into thinking he is the christ. also he will bring his fatherback from the dead and have people worship him. and the temple must be rebuilt so he can declair himself god.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
LOL not even close
If anything I would say GW fit the bill better than Obama (well except Bush is not a great orator at all)

If you read what the Jews are expecting as a Messiah (who will be the AC not Christ) they say he has to be a normal man ..militarily strong,stern,strict etc
He also has to be from the line of David(Jewish blood).
Because they see the coming Messiah who has to fulfill what the OT says about his comeing ..The reason why they killed Christ is because he didnt fit the prophecies that the OT said he would be like .They missed (or were blinded) by the prophecies that said Christ would come lowly riding on a ass calm loving sort of guy (returning the sons to the fathers etc etc ) .They are looking for the Conquering King,The Messiah that will restore the nation of Israel back to its original borders etc etc ..(They are thinking the second coming prophecies in the OT of Christ )instead of the discriptions of the First Coming ....

Here is what the Jews say about their Messiah who will come (Keep in mind they will think that the AC is the Messiah ) .They will not accept just any Tom Dick or Obama as the Messiah.

The Moshiach

The moshiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The moshiach is often referred to as "moshiach ben David" (moshiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

It has been said that in every generation, a person is born with the potential to be the moshiach. If the time is right for the messianic age within that person's lifetime, then that person will be the moshiach. But if that person dies before he completes the mission of the moshiach, then that person is not the moshiach.
Read the rest at link
www.jewfaq.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was thinking about the Mabus name ..maybe it means Ma Bush (GWs momma ) she is sort of rough around the edges that is for sure lol ...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Obama is not the anti-christ.

To be the anti-christ he would need to be overwhelmingly popular. He barely got 1/4 of the votes in the primaries. He also wouldn't have people like the OP speculating that he was the AC if he really WERE the AC.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

That and the "anti christ" would have to exist in the first place. As it is, that has yet to be demonstrated, so leaping to conclusions that there will be an anti christ is highly illogical. And dangerous.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The thing noted about the AC is that he will rise to power very quickly and exploit loopholes of the Constitution to gain his power. He will also not be native to the country for which he is running.

Obama seems to fit most of these, but still doesn't fit the mold 100%.

Obama's rediculous messiahanic praise by his supporters also fits.

He will also have a "Golden Tounge of Treachury" and Obama fits this too.

He will be a puppeteer of NWO henchmen, but later turn on them with his own agenda. Obama does seem bitter and with his own agendas.

So, i'd have to say he is the most qualified as the AC now, but that could change.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What is so funny is back when Bush was running the first time ...his supporters acted just like Obama supporters are acting like now ..(except me even though I voted for him I did more reading and digging and seriously regretted it just a few months after he was in )they really believed he was some sort of wonderful leader who was gonna save them all from the ungodly heathen ways of the world ..and bring this nation back to Christ through Government (Dominionist thinking) And make a heaven on earth kind of place before Christ comes ...and everyone I knew in Texas who were Republicans all acted like they were under some sort of spell even ...when any subject came up they would repeat him word for word ..(even after his second election) ...they believed everything the man said ..even when he had been proven to be a liar on many things ..they did not even get upset when I told them Bush said he was also getting revenge for his Daddy with Saddam ..and the Skull and Bones subject they just blew off as conspiracy ...then I showed them the actual video of Carla Faye Tucker when he made fun of her pleading for him to pardon her death penalty(she was not asking to get out ..just to stay alive ) ...This was when he was Governor ...the video was horrible (he was evil in it ) ....
I used to get accused of alot of things when I would tell then this stuff .and I would even insinuate that some of what he has done etc sure made him look like the AntiChrist or False prophet .....and they would get so mad they would not talk to me for days ..they would also tell me to stop even talking about the AC ..they didnt want to hear it (even though most are Christians ) ....

Now they have called and or come by since Obama won and now they want to know where scripture is that describes the AC ..and what he will do etc ..because now they think it is Obama .....Back then I told them READ THE BIBLE and GET FAMILIAR with it so you will know ....they wouldnt (and preachers just dont preach it anymore) ..now they wanna know ..but only because their new leader did not win (McCain).........

Seriously they are scared which was so surprising to me (these are the serious gun toteing texans far right church going republicans who all thought they were so bad with their boy Bush in office ...and were taking over our country and possibly even the world ) ...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
To the OP, you believe the prophecies of nostradamus. There is nothing anyone can do for you.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Um are you sure this isn't your Mabus? en.wikipedia.org...
Maybe he'll have a part of Obamas presidency, since he is a senior advisor. I'd say he's the Anti-Christ before Obama there buddy.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is a small observation I have made about Obama's new chief of staff...Rahm Emanuel... Twist the letters of his first name and you get Harm. Emanual is a contraction of Emmanual which means "God is with us" or " Messiah" or "god" himself. Harm God? Hmmmmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join