It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Video (NOT the Peckman video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hey all im not sure wheter its the real or a fake of the real however in the released frame that the guy agreen to release there's one thing that bugs me... im used to mess around with night vision goggles and IR cam being a freak like that and a paintball enthousiast... there SHOULD be reflection in the window and on the surrounding reflective objects comming from the IR source *the IR Flooder* without the IR source u dont see in the dark... unless u have a #load of cash to buy a SWIR capable cam which would film in black and white and see in total darkness however this doesnt appear like a SWIR quality film it looks like a regular housecam with nightshot however these REQUIRE a IR source... so it should act the same as having a powerful flashlight pointing straight at the window... lights gotta reflect somewhere on shinny objects... and also u wouldnt see nothing outside because a part of the IR light emited would be reflected .. it happens when u try to look outside with a night vision goggle and got the IR on...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I like this video and don't know if it is real or not. All I know is that the entity is cute, playing peek-a-boo! I see you!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I know of three sizes to the Grey's, short, tall and extremely tall. I usually deal with the tall and extremely tall ones and I must say I do not recall ever seeing them "blink" there eyes.

It seems the Stan R video whether this be it or not is showing a short Grey and I will admit I don't know if the short ones blink like that.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey guys, this is CilyPudi, the one who has the "fake Peckman" video on YouTube. Curiosity questions for you guys. First all, I'm an educated man in my late thirties and followed UFO stuff for 20 years, so I'm not a gullible fool, ha. Anyways, I would like some opinions. I've had opportunity to watch the video numerous times for a couple of days now. And based on how I got it, a just a gut feeling, i still think this might be what Peckman is trying to pass off as his alien video.
But curiosity questions about the vid.

First, watch it on large screen mode, and notice that between 13-30 seconds on the running counter, a light begins flashing just under the middle frame to the far left, and moves to the right blinking intermittently. This is hardly discernable, and is unrelated to the overall theme, but is there a reason for this to be CGI'd in? I mean, is this part of making a CGI animation? that is blinking light has to be included when putting the alien head in? I know nothing about it. But the light appears like a random element and would have to be introduced separate from the alien head, wouldn't it?
And then I would wonder for what purpose since you would hardly notice it. I suppose it could be a distractor. Or more of what Peckman will use as proof.

Second question, the alien head appears to remain "behind" the reflections on the glass. You can see the reflections, lines of glare, remain in front of the alien's head as it moves across the window. If the head were CGI superimposed on top of a photo, wouldn't it appear on top of, in front of the reflections? Again, I know nothing about CGI.

And also I find it convenient that for a moment the aliens head disappears behind the stand on the left, as if this could be used to prove it is an actual object behind, and outside the window.

I know the video looks funky and fake, but what is an alien outside the widow supposed to look like? ha, And the video fits all the verbal descriptions given in the Larry King interview, and in the Denver News 7 website story. Fit's exactly. And even the reporters who saw it were unimpressed by it.

So, I'm sticking to this is a leak of a segment of what is going to be the proported as the alien in the window film. If it's not, I bet real vid is as hoaky as this one.

Oh, one final thought. What if the tripod had been set up, and peckman and his scientist friends or whoever, went outside and moved around some new fangled hologram or wtf kind of head and filmed that? All analysis would confirm that indeed an object was filmed outside the window that night, but how the hell can it ever be proven WHAT IT WAS?! haha
I mean, what do they hope to prove with this video? It's unprovable.
Just thoughts and observations, would like to hear yours.
thanx, CilyPudi

here's the links to the video and Denver 7 News

www.youtube.com...

www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The idea is to see the fake video and later the real one. Who will then tell that the real video is fake if there is already a fake video around, unless that real one looks more fake ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join