It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainless Voters {McCain Sheep}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm posting this thread in response to this thread Brainless Voters (Obama Sheep) Because we need to discuss who are really the sheep.

McCain wants to continue almost everything that Bush has done, he is Bush's 3rd term and if you don't like the way things are now you will definitely not like the way things will be under McCain's. To me he is another scary NeoCon that just can't wait to send more of our young people off to war for oil, and to cater to the rich and elite of this country. We will have more unchecked corporatism and basically more of the same thing we have gotten in the last 8 years. So if you like the world we live in vote McCain!

And the really scary part is if McCain was able to pick one or two supreme court judges, just say goodbye to the constitution if this happens.

oh yeah and there is a video.

Really you can't really be seriously thinking about voting for another stooge?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
And your point is?

Of course McCain is going to have very similar policies as Bush. He's a Republican and like any political party, there's an official party platform that they will run on. Much of that will be closely related, sometimes even the same.

The same is true of Hillary and Obama. There may be some relatively minor differences in their positions, but looking at them from a fairly conservative position, they appear quite similar to me on the issues. And that's not surprising. As Democrats, they will uphold most of the official party platform.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hahahahaha -

a lesson in wishy-washy, flim flam talk. He couldn't make up his mind on anything LOL.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValhallasValkyrie
Hahahahaha -

a lesson in wishy-washy, flim flam talk. He couldn't make up his mind on anything LOL.

LOL he has more flip-flops than a house of pancakes!!

Haven't we all had enough of people that haven't quite mastered the English language?

And another video!

new topics

top topics

join