It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 symbolism on UK coinage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

2012 symbolism on UK coinage

thecosmicmind.blogspot.com

As I'm sure you can see, the 2 hands conveniently point to what would be a 20 and 12 (2012) on a 12 hour clock, and in the foreground - a runner. Please bear in mind that this coin was issued before London had won the bid for the 2012 Olympics.

The implications? I believe that London had been assured the Olympics in 2012 way before any official confirmation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It seems we've all been taking part in a ritual using 2012 symbolism, way before the Olympics 2012 was confirmed.

thecosmicmind.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I do not see the symbolism?

Just a coin representing the London Olympics bid for 2012

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Huh? This is just yet another yarn from your blog.

You put official in brackets in a transparent attempt to carry favour with a target audience. You have the explanation "...3 minutes 59 seconds." yet you choose to not only reverse the hands of the watch but also move them on a little, 59 helpfully becomes 12. There's probably a lot more too, if you squint, turn it upside down and angle it toward the sun and stare at it upside down, hanging from a 124 yeard old Oak tree just as the sun sets......

I don't believe "It seems we've all been taking part in a ritual using 2012 symbolism" but I can believe you've been taking something. You had an idea, see a possible implication, (nothing new, you see them everywhere) and believe it should be classed as Breaking Alternative News? You really don't see that as a tad arrogant?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Harris
Huh? This is just yet another yarn from your blog.

It is?!

Well, I am not impressed a member is advertising his blog in a cheap way and not engaging in proper discussion with members

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

As i stated, the official explanation had nothing to do with the Olympics - but to do with the 4 minute mile.

So whether its a syncronicity that the coin also ties in with the Olympics 2012, or whether it's as i stated, an image with a duality... empowering the Olympics 2012 via an occult symbolic ritual.

Mark, obviously yes there's the discrepancy with the longer of the 2 hands... but when you look at the coin, when it's not blown up on a photograph... it could easily be 12. The fact it's off a small fraction, just serves to give an 'official' reason behind the symbolism.

As far, as the 'on something' insult, i suggest you 'get off' your high horse

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No 'high horse' to get off. It's an opinion. Posting your thoughts as 'Breaking Alternative News' here could be seen as 'high horse' material though. That or a transparent attempt to gain publicity that your ideas can't generate on their own merit.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Harris

Apologies for not knowing the politics of this here forum.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Dont listen to the negative comments man. Just fools with no regard for thought. Cant think for themselves and hoping you'll show them.

The coin does seem to show a link to 2012 before we had the official announcement. Keep up your good work man. I like what you find.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dany_Barking

Thanks man, much appreciated - there's plenty of negative folk about thats for sure.

It's a bit beyond me, why they waste their time on my work, if they out and out hate this stuff?

Cheers again

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

hey rik,

I truly believe you're on to something. There's too much symbolism scattered for all and sundry, for the thinkers, that is.

Way I see it, the stage is being set for something to happen in the 2012 Olympics, it could be Armageddon or Gog and Magog, what with the Aliens being part of the picture.

Keep up the good work and don't mind 'em guys who have no good word to say...

new topics

top topics

join