It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes I Only Like Obama Cuz He's Black - What's Wrong With That

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by obamafan14

Obama is black, i thought he was white or mix puerto rican...lol

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by obamafan14
A lot of anti-Obama people claim that Obama is popular solely because of white You know what i say to them Fu## them. You know why because yes i do like Obama because he is black.

You sir are a disgrace to the voting system. You are supposed to vote on the issues and not on race, read your voting manual. This proves to me that you are racist..Racist people don't belong on ATS.

I voted for hillary not because she's a woman or white, but because I like her political history and ideologies. I've said it many times again and again. I'm a democrat, but I will NEVER vote for Obama Hussein! EVER! if he becomes the nominee I will have to vote for McPain.

You sir, are a disgrace to democracy.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias

but all else being equal his color is a plus.

You know were living in a world where racism is tolerated against whites when someone can say this. I meen stop and think for second before you say things lady, how ignorant are you exactly?! How can his skin color be a plus over the skin of McCain, skin is skin, it's the man behind the skin and that is it. What does that say to a white man that is running, "sorry dude, gonna have to take off a point for bein white. ohhh heyyyy, B.O., whats up dude, heres an extra point for being black, right on"....How is that the sign of a healthy and fair democracy, seems unfair to the white man, doesn't it? BTW, I don't care if your white, your still a racist.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Maybe if Obama is elected President, we can finally get rid of that Affirmative Action sham.

Yeah, I know.....fat chance.....just my

HOPE

for

CHANGE

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

And these policies don't already exist?

Affirmative Action
Welfare

you claim that you ahve been ridiculed in the work place. Maybe you have. Im not denying that, but what i am saying is take the bullseye off your chest, because you're not going to get sympathy. Before i opened up my own business, i had been turned down for jbos before given to LESS QUALIFIED black people, because? Ding ding ding, they're black.

That doesnt mean i feel the same towards all black people, just the ones who cry about their own shortcommings, and choose to instead blame it on others. I dont deny that racism and sexism exist, but i do say that its take entirely too far in this country, because it doesnt happen nearly as often as you people claim.

I had to fire a black woman, 2 years ago, because i caught her stealing money from my registers. i had her busted red handed, had it on cameras clear as day. She got arrested.
Guess what i dealt with for 2 weeks?

Black people protesting outside 2 of my stores claiming that i was a racist for firing a black girl. Their signs said "white devil" "honkey" "cracker", all sorts of racial slurs. But that doesnt matter, right? Because "im the man"?

By your own rationale, all white people should like hillary because she's white

thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard, but qutie frankly im glad you posted it. If you wanan like Barack simply because he's black, fine. Al the power to ya. But you're never allowed to scream "racism" again.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

LOL

that was a brilliant post there, Cree. I agree, Fat Chance, but oh if the chances were only slight, i'd vote for the man in a heartbeat.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Jedi how are you of all people going to claim others are racist?You also wont vote for him even though hes a democrat because you allege hes a Muslim.You continually slur him because you think he has Muslim heritage and links.Isnt that racist?
"Hello kettle its pot here, your black"

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

I'm not trying to justify JediMiller or anything but you know Islam isn't a race right? Muslims come in all colors just like christianity.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

you beat me to it!!! (pointing out that being muslim has nothing to do with race)

yer too fast there quickdraw!

Anyways - its funny how obama supports will never discuss the BLATANT disregard for loyalty from Obama.

if he'll treat his grandmother and pastor the way he has to further his black panther agenda, what makes you think he wont mess things up in the white house? (see my sig for further discussion)

Never vote Liberal. Ever. Never ever, not once, dont even think about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Take a look at the audacity if Barack Obama with regard to Health Care. Again, he does the very thing he wants the public thinking he is against:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Maybe its not a separate race.But hes still discriminating against Obama for what heritage and ties he might or might not have.Seems the same thing to me.I was also referring to another thread jedi had.I keep promising to not feed the troll, but it always seems worth the hit.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Azador]

Edits for spelling

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Azador]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Obama can't hide his lying eyes with regard to his racism.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

Hehe, click, click, click...reload! Ima take a break now though, I meen it.

Yeah though there are way too many discrepancies in this mans behavior to go unnoticed. How very convenient that after 20 years with his church he first hears about this stuff when he's running for President, no coincedence that the politically smart thing to do is say I didn't know, I'll simply take his word for it. But he'll "no sooner denounce his church than the black community" yet he was quick to throw that old white **tch under the bus. As soon as I heard that he said his grandma was just behaving like a "typical white person" in regards to her not wanting to stand next to a black guy that was harassing her for money, that was when I knew this man is racist, I knew and I know it.

Sorry B.O. but you labeled me, I'll label you, so I dub thee unforgiven!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

when the time comes . . . i'm holding you solely responsible for my midlife crisis

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It must be Obama's Cult of Personality that gets the Sheeple.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValhallasValkyrie

I refuse to apologize for something I did not do.

Hello, have you met our prime minister here in Australia?

Sorry day Speech

Welcome floodgates of compensation.. Those of us who were not in any way part of this, nor would have been so, are lumped in this basket of apology. We have no say. And who is now to cop it? The taxpayer.

Recognition does not equate with acceptance, but this twat goes ahead and in the process of assuming prime ministership, sinks the boat.

bah.

sorry to hijack. But so many of you are saying things we get the full treatment for down here..

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ValhallasValkyrie

You sound pathetic. Closet Muslim? Don't insult a religion that stopped the killing of new born baby girls, a religion that tells you to never deny the beggar, a religion that asked you to free a slave or help an orphan.

This is from the Bible
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her."

That sounds really evil and sick to force your daughter to marry someone who just raped her. I personally would want him dead, or in prison. Christians are the ones everyone should be afraid of. They are on their new crusade.

The great christian George W. Bush is responsible for over 1 MILLION deaths in Iraq. Your early freemason/christian presidents had no problem with slavery and raping black women, I can go on and on.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Yes I Only Like Obama Cuz He's Black...

Well thats just plain silly sir.
you can`t be serious can you?
not tryin to be rude but its really kinda racist too.

who cares what color or race or religion he or she is..... it should make no difference.

but if thats your only reason... well sir... thats really WEAK

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

i dont give a rats $&@ who is Americas president i just want to hear secrets from Area 51 and other high secret places oh yes and im not american ether

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
A Black man tells it like it is about Obama. Race is no factor for this gentleman.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join