It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mars Face’ Discovered Near Cuban Coast!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I was looking at some pictures of the "faces" on Easter Island and noticed a similarity, of sorts, to the Mars and Cuban faces

The "faces" in all three locations seem to be constructed in a very similar way, with a raised brow causing the shadow to create the "eyes", and then just a basic "nose" and mouth part.

I don't know if anyone else notices it?

In other words, the Easter Island faces don't really resemble a real face either, but they do have the same styling as the Mars and Cuban faces.

Just an interesting observation.

Take a look at this. May blow you away!

The first pic is the Easter Island statue and the second is on Mars!

Notice the resemblance? What's that 'face' on Mars got to do with Easter Island? Probably plenty!!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I wonder in which direction those easter island faces are looking?

If there was any type of connection between all three sites, it would definitely make things a lot more interesting?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hello guys, these is for those of you who would like to take a look at MEGA, the underwater city found in 2001 off the couast of Cuba.

www.altarcheologie.nl.../bimini/bimini_analysis.htm[/url]

This other one is in Spanish. ESPAñOL

I hope you find this interesting.

Joel_Key_Largo

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

This site shows information on the underwater megaliths. I like to say underwater city but... Any way here is the link:

www.altarcheologie.nl.../bimi ni/bimini_analysis.htm

This site is in Spanish but it shows good images of the megaliths.

es.geocities.com...

I hope this helps. But your are right. There was no follow up. Paulina Zelitsky and Paul Weinzweig say they need 2 million US$ to go down there and research more. She wants to drill to the inside of the piramyds to see if she finds artifacts.

Joel_Key_Largo

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I cannot find the face on Google anymore!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The fact that these cites of evidence mysteriously vanish from the net like Google is the Bermuda Triangle itself gives credence to me that something was found.

With the mysterious findings on mars, the moon of mars, and our moon, in combination with mysterious megaliths that exist on earth all over the world, there is a lot of evidence to suggest that a civilization of earth before the last ice age had UFOs. I think it is likely that this civilization came to earth from space, rather than humans having the secret technology and losing it over the ages to find it again during the last century.

We know that the so called Elite are very guarded when it comes to their "serpent" bloodline, I think it is quite possible this ET race bred with humans 1,000s of years ago as recorded in the bible that those from the sky came down and interbred their genetics with humans to create a ruling class that still persists until today (the reason why George Bush is related to celebrities and they all happen to be cousins and distant relatives at some point).

It appears to me after researching that these people tricked us into believing Grey aliens crashed in the desert, and after developing REM sleeping technology to make us think that these aliens were abducting us they used the alien agenda as a front to take peoples attention of what was really taking place in the underground bases - evil human scientists using other humans for various types of genetic experiments. Fast forward to today you see hybrid clones malfunctioning in the media not knowing that they are the product of all the "alien scientists" working in the underground bases for the last century.

But there will still remain a sparkle of ET appearing magic involved in the cases that seem to transcend the human mind in it's capacity and present a reality that could only be manifested by ETs 100 times more advanced than any species on earth, or is that just the 50 years of futuristic advanced black budget technology that we surface people don't know about?

The only thing I know for sure after many years of research is that these individuals on the top of the pyramid controlling all of these activities do not want you or I to talk about it. If humans sent a beam from a helicopter to lift a cow off it's feet in order to dissect the animal and lay it back down on the pasture without any tracks, I personally cannot imagine how anybody could think that it would not arouse curiosity and conversation. Maybe that is the art of counter intelligence, maybe it is evidence of Grey ETs visiting our planet, but I don't think anyone knows. I have no urge to speak out to the world about any of this, or disrespect any individual in the seat of power for that matter, I am merely fascinated by a mystery just like any person reading a novel or reclining with a large bowl of popcorn watching a flick.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Your pictures are no longer viewable. Can you fix that?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

I doubt it riiver...the OP who originated this thread left ATS several years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join