It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States of Mexico?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The South West of the USA has a huge hispanic majority. I saw a documentary today and I wondered if one day in 50 years maybe, a new hispanic state could be created.

Check out this picture about demographic. I believe eventually the non whites will be a majority.

Assuming the government is too weak to oppose such move, I wonder if non hispanic citizen would stay, leave or fight. With what happened in Kosovo lately, it is well possible that it happens in the USA!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Hello Oracle,

There are three types of Mexicans in the US well four actually.

Type 1: Mexicans who hate Mexico because in Mexico you have to work really hard for what you have, there is no slave credit (well not yet), no welfare and government and law enforcement doesn’t control every aspect of your life. You know all the opportunities that the US has. They love the US and once they become citizens they spit and kick dirt on the faces of every Mexican that tries to cross the border most of the time they become border patrol agents. They think that most Mexicans in Mexico are sub human poop. So you don’t have to worry about them. They actually try their best to make sure no other Mexicans cross. That’s why they call themselves Latin instead of Mexicans.

Type 2: Mexicans who just want to make some money most of the time they are illegal and have to stay in the US till they make all the money they need to return to Mexico and build a big b house buy a nice gas guzzling truck and live out there life in peace in Mexico. They are smart humble people who just are trying to better their lives a bit. When the time comes they go home so you don’t have to worry about them ether.

Type 3: Half breads like me, or people with dual citizenship that live in Mexico and work in the US and have the best of both worlds. And I’m more worried about the US sticking its ugly corrupt thieving nose into Mexico’s biz. The US already has its patsy Calderon trying to privatize Mexico’s national oil. And you don’t have to worry about me in the US, I would not live in that matrix if you beat me every day of my life………

Type: 4 Mexicans who are super rich and own 25% out of every rich neighborhood in America. Don’t worry about them they just use the US as a summerhouse.

No one wants the US dude that’s why now that the economy is doing bad they are building the wall its not to keep the Mexicans out it’s to keep YOU IN………

TA!! Izarith.

P.S. there all ready is a United States of Mexico That’s what Mexico’s formal name is. Just to let you know.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
well a substantial number of hispanics have always had a major presence in the south west.
After-all, all of that territory was originally part of Mexico and like in Texas after it declared independence, a lot of Mexican citizens were given American citizenship and allowed to stay in the newly U.S. acquired territories.
Honestly, like a lot of hispanics living in the southwest, will never allow secession. America is our country, regardless of roots and we would be willing to die to defend her.
Hope that gives you an idea of what could happen. It just doesn't seem possible, it'd be like saying since there's a huge population of proud Cubans in Florida and they'd split Florida in to two states, it's just not going to happen.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Again, where's the conspiracy here?

And more specifically to this forum, where's the secret society that's going to expand Mexico's borders?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't think that every person that left Mexico for a better life really wants to see their new home being reverted back to Mexico.

I live in southern California and i know A LOT of of people with Mexican background and I don't think I have heard of one person mentioning about succession. Funny thing is many complain about the illegals that keep coming in and make fun of how the Los Angeles mayor and a bunch of California politicians suck up to Mexicans. A lot of other guys really don't care about politics, they just try to live their lives and survive as best they can in this expensive area.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I used to be worried that the open border policy would turn the US into a third world country. I no longer worry about it. We are already a third world country in many regards. Even if they closed the borders, the slide into misery is guaranteed. It's actually a moral issue, but very few are capable of comprehending that anymore.

I think an earlier poster had it right. Mexico had better start worrying about the NAU (North American Union) asserting it's ugly head in Mexico. They will take whatever is nice about Mexico and corrupt it. Once the freeloader entitlement mentality hits Mexico too, they will probably have to start importing hard working people from the Muslim lands, like europe does.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Don't worry about that. There are certain groups of individuals, who are the backbone of American neighborhoods that will not stand for their pie to be eaten by greedy foriegners. A form of ethnic cleansing is slowly being established. Border fences, employee sanctions, city ordinances, immigration sweeps are fine, but the neighborhood mindset for tolerance are already a long way gone. Things will get al ot harder for illegals in the US. Whistle blowers and neighborhood watches will become common place. Importing poverty will no longer be tolerable.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is true Anonymous poster,

Its called a nazi police state have fun with that.

Not are you condemning all your geriatric parents that you stuff in a retirement home (like the ungrateful sick individuals that you are) to wallow in their own excrement, but the lake of actual hard working people in America will cause the economic collapse of it.

And when that happens have fun in a concentration camp where they will make you work like a Mexican every day of your life.

Good luck trying to jump that (big wall that the US is building) into Mexico.

Ta!! Izarith.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Uh... actually my grandfather worked his farm until the day he died. My grandmother sold the farm and has been either been traveling, working her garden, canoeing, helping the community, dragging me around to neat meetings at the UWF or doing any number of things. I generally help her in her garden moving ornamental bricks. (Suckers ar eheavy)
Whent on a canoe trip with folks, most of them were well over sixty. The only exceptions were my aunt, me and our pack leader for the trip. Eleven miles up stream, We beat our expected time even with stop overs and breaks to look at caves and ride some natural limestone slides.
Sure, some people get sent to retirment homes, generally they can't live by themselves and their kids literally can't have them at their homes, the best they can do is send them to a home. If you only have enough room for two or three kids and two adults, and that's squeezing.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You never send your parents to a home!!

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO LOOK AT IT.

If your parents took care of you you take care of them.

And how do you think your grand pa would have felt if he knew the family farm that he worked till he died was sold?

Now what do you got?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Izarith]

new topics

top topics

join