It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experience ESP every single day...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
My friend's brother came over, and was asking to bum a smoke. i knew my roomy only had one left, and i wanted him to share it with me. when his brother asked if he had any...he paused thinking on it. i looked at him, thought "NO", and sure as sh*t, he said "nah". I found that outta everythig ive encountered, cats take in ur mental msg's best. I met a strange person about a yera ago, and decided to invite him over. I wa spetting the old roomates cat, who everyone thinks is stupid, that he was a smart cat. The person i met then stated right afetr, "thats a smart cat". he was really good at pickign up msg's. I can instantly tell if a person is "good or bad". I would next recomend using your eyes alot. You'll find you will get alot quicker connections via eye contact. also, you might notice when u get betetr at it, that most people cannot look you in the eyes for long.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ok, to the person who said I'm an attention seeker--I'm not, in fact I like to not be the center of attention. And how else am I supposed to explain very personal, strange experiences without using "I"?

BTW, even though it's been a couple of months now, I joined ATS for the sole purpose of posting my story, because I had searched and searched looking for good forums with both skeptics and believers, and this was it. Both sides contribute ideas as to what the hell is going on. I've heard about Project Stargate, (I'm a coast to coast listener) but I never really thought that study relates to this.

Believe me, I have wanted to sit down and explain all this to someone with academic knowledge, but I haven't for two reasons:
1. I can't find someone (even though I'm close to Duke University and they have the Rhine Center)
2. I don't want to be misdiagnosed as having a mental illness.

I never really thought of a video, but I guess I could try it, but that's tough because of deep criticism such as "yeah you just recorded random ppl coughing." But it's worth a try.

Since the time of the original post, same stuff is still going on.

ONE THING I do know, according to my doctor I have larger than normal thyroids, I don't know what this would have to do with anything, but since they are located in the throat, and whenever I do the "swallow" (once again, it's not swallowing, it feels like I am, but I'm not), people cough. Dunno, I know the thyroid is one of the chakras, or something like that. I'm not big into eastern philosophies.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
did it maybe occur to you that akmost everyone can do these things. Just most dont realize what they are sensing or feeling.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I experience ESPN every day. I'm so weird...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
did it maybe occur to you that akmost everyone can do these things. Just most dont realize what they are sensing or feeling.

Yes, it certainly has. To the few people I've discussed this with in real life, I explain that I just started noticing a lot more things--I was at conflict with myself for a good while as to whether the swallowing + cough thing was just random, or if by some way my actions were influencing their actions. I also question if this has how it's always been my entire life, but I can't pinpoint anything about that for sure. Imagine if every single person in the world started "realizing," as you put it.

Someone made a reply about it being instinctual, and the very first time this occured to me, it was such a profound moment, it struck very deep inside my being, and I thought of it was something so primitive, so animalistic that we as humans seemed to have forgotten how to...realize or notice it. It feels instinctual, not something that you can learn.

I also want to point out that when people cough, it's not long, drawn out coughs. It's a short, quick cough. A one syllable cough if that makes sense.

There was one particular occurrence about a month ago, my roommate had a friend over and I was sitting in my room with the door open, and I sort of was listening to what he was talking about, and I did the swallow thing (not even actively trying to do it, I just felt like I needed to swallow some spit or something), and he immediately stopped his train of thought and said "have you ever noticed how you can't think about swallowing*" (that might have not been his exact words, but the meaning was the same). When he said that I lost it, not literally, but I went into my bathroom and shut the door and just sat there for a good 15 minutes thinking about what just happened. Why did he interrupt himself with this random thought? And why did his random thought have to exactly relate to whatever the hell is happening to me?

BTW Kings, you seem to notice these things too. What made you realize it? Something you have noticed all your life? Does the swallow + cough thing happen to you? Have you ever tried it?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Jbalon]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
well it wont be the same for me. everyone is differwent. Each has his/her own way of sensing. I have been sensitive for a few years now. Many thingshave happened, too many to ignore. predictions, senses, and more. People call me crazy until they get to know me
its fun, but be careful not to do things you are not supposed to.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My abilities aren't as acute as yours, but I can sense certain things before they happen too. I also seem to know what a person is thinking before they say it, but only certain people... gov't officials, cops, religious people, and some psychics are impossible to read.

I can go to bed at night and have a dream about meeting someone and doing stuff with them, and the next day that person will meet me and do all of the things we did in my dream in the exact order they happened. I'm talking everything, even conversation, I find it a strange feeling of deja vu when you have them same conversation with someone that you dreamed about in your sleep the night before.

I can also see to people who are beyond 15 miles from me by sinking into a deep meditative state and concentrating on them (ironically this is how I discovered my first GF was cheating on me), I can see all aspects of their location including who they're with, what they're doing, even what the weather is wherever they are.

Maybe my gift is different than yours, I can sense but not communicate. But I can only "see" people I've met in real life, I can't read friends who've asked me to read them over IM. If I really concentrate, I can vaguely percieve what they might be doing but it's too inaccurate for me to make a definite yes or no on wether or not that's what they're doing.

I also have an acute ability to read a person and know everything about them, all the way down to what their previous relationships ended with, or signifigant others will look like. I can't see the future, much, but I can see the present and past quite clearly. I know all kinds of dark secrets about people I know just simply because I can read them so well, it keeps certain embarrassing secrets about me off the public in a sort of blackmail issue.

Am I evil for blackmailing my friends with readings I've done with my gift?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrusaderOne

If you're actually blackmailing them...I don't know. If the person is truly evil then they probably deserve it.

I believe you though, at this point I'll almost believe anyone someone tells me just because of everything I've experienced in the past year.

I personally believe human conciousness is "expanding" at the same rate that technology is. Think about how today is different than 100 years ago.
There were no televisions, internet, etc 100 years ago. Think about how our culture of language and emotions have evolved with instant messenger. We send a complete thought, and wait for a response, "lol" or something. We don't read emotions like our ancestors did. We read the words, "lol" is something like a nod, while ROFL is a literal that made me smile and maybe laugh. The person that was originally sending the message feels more emotion when the recieve replies with ROFL instead of lol.

Dunno what that really has to do with anything, just something I thought was not possible 100 years ago.

A couple examples of synchronicites that were beyond explainable for myself:

Two days ago, I was over at my buddy's place and Cash Cab came on the television, and they show the map of NYC, with the blocks and it looks like a giant grid. I thought to myself, "this is how reality is, it's a giant grid, we live in a universe which is just a giant grid." I get home and look at my IMs and there's one from my friend who says: "WE'RE ALL LIVING IN A GIANT GRID. IT'S COMPLETELY CONTROLLING US." Blah blah, he's a big conspiracy nut, I thought it was hilarious though. These kinds of synchronicities don't even surprise me anymore.

The most unexplainable one for me was this though:
I was sitting at my computer, sort of mumbling to myself and I got this strange sensation on the very top of my head where your hair starts to come out, it felt like a rush of electricity from my cheeks up to that point and I said softly "wowwwwwww", the very same time my roommate yells out "WOWWWWWW, COME HERE"

To me, it felt like I sensed his emotion the same time he experienced it. He was watching something on TV btw. What made me unconciously say "wowwww" was that I had never experienced any sort of feeling like that before. I have experienced the need to scratch the very top of your head, but I never felt the tingling completely up my entire face and across my cranium, all coming together at that one point. It was quite amazing actually.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrusaderOne

If you're actually blackmailing them...I don't know. If the person is truly evil then they probably deserve it.

I believe you though, at this point I'll almost believe anyone someone tells me just because of everything I've experienced in the past year.

I personally believe human conciousness is "expanding" at the same rate that technology is. Think about how today is different than 100 years ago.
There were no televisions, internet, etc 100 years ago. Think about how our culture of language and emotions have evolved with instant messenger. We send a complete thought, and wait for a response, "lol" or something. We don't read emotions like our ancestors did. We read the words, "lol" is something like a nod, while ROFL is a literal that made me smile and maybe laugh. The person that was originally sending the message feels more emotion when the recieve replies with ROFL instead of lol.

Dunno what that really has to do with anything, just something I thought was not possible 100 years ago.

A couple examples of synchronicites that were beyond explainable for myself:

Two days ago, I was over at my buddy's place and Cash Cab came on the television, and they show the map of NYC, with the blocks and it looks like a giant grid. I thought to myself, "this is how reality is, it's a giant grid, we live in a universe which is just a giant grid." I get home and look at my IMs and there's one from my friend who says: "WE'RE ALL LIVING IN A GIANT GRID. IT'S COMPLETELY CONTROLLING US." Blah blah, he's a big conspiracy nut, I thought it was hilarious though. These kinds of synchronicities don't even surprise me anymore.

The most unexplainable one for me was this though:
I was sitting at my computer, sort of mumbling to myself and I got this strange sensation on the very top of my head where your hair starts to come out, it felt like a rush of electricity from my cheeks up to that point and I said softly "wowwwwwww", the very same time my roommate yells out "WOWWWWWW, COME HERE"

To me, it felt like I sensed his emotion the same time he experienced it. He was watching something on TV btw. What made me unconciously say "wowwww" was that I had never experienced any sort of feeling like that before. I have experienced the need to scratch the very top of your head, but I never felt the tingling completely up my entire face and across my cranium, all coming together at that one point. It was quite amazing actually.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've been having fun inducing coincidences for the past few months since I discovered the ability... an ability which we all have, just most haven't realize yet.

It's tricky though... there's not a whole lot of control over how the coincidences happen. I haven't yet been able to "manifest" a large amount of cash in a real usable form.

Emotions are much more intense now too. Something just clicked a few months ago and everything was different after that.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
yes i said this. we all have the ability. also you do have the ability to comunicate, send msg's. just that most people dont receive them very well. But they do. You will notice changes and such. Most cops and politicians are hard to read because they have the guise of thier job which lets them hide who they really are. Still no harder than a regular person, just have to strip away what u know to be the parts of them that are added after.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
yes i said this. we all have the ability. also you do have the ability to comunicate, send msg's. just that most people dont receive them very well. But they do. You will notice changes and such. Most cops and politicians are hard to read because they have the guise of thier job which lets them hide who they really are. Still no harder than a regular person, just have to strip away what u know to be the parts of them that are added after.

Yes, I agree with you on that. It's like the people who are stuck in their beaureocratic (sp) red tape jobs have this layer of knowledge ingrained into them while they are working. Too much ego because they know they have more paper power than other people.

If they are off the job though, this layer of knowledge is gone because they aren't doing a job, they have no one to answer to but themselves. I believe it is the people who only answer to themselves and ones they love/that love them are the most able to receive telepathic messages clearly.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to Your not schizo, because I've been experiencing the same thing, its coming from the government, thats the best guess I can come up with. There trying to control the whole population, I'm from Canada (so much for democracey)
post by Jbalon

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to: Jbalon

Jbalon, how do I get in touch with you about this directly? I experience much of what you ŕefer to, although i believe it's being done to me covertly instead of me doing it.

Some of the things i'm experiencing.

- Blinking in response to certain thoughts.
- Scratching in response to certain thoughts (Nose, Chin, Back, Eye)
- Reverse mnemonics with embedded commands. Based on an altered alphabet.
- Flashing blue or red lights in front my eyes. To indicate if a certain object or direction is good (blue light) or bad (red light).
- Simultaneous noises (e.g. Banging) with thoughts/speech/actions.
- Changes in facial expression in response to certain thoughts.
- Attempts to make me believe my mind can be read.
- zapping sensations in my body.
- sensitisation to numbers and counting.
- thoughts appearing in my head that appear not to be my own. Telepathy, mind reading

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join