It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that go 'bump' in the night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
...and let me know telepathically before they do so. I had an experience a couple nights ago... very strong presence (trying to hide and failing) outside my room, outside my house, no more than 10 yards away. When it spotted me spotting it, there came a sudden and distinct, 'knock' on the stucco side of the wall opposite my head (I'm on the second story, no window close to that location).

The foreign "vibrations" or empathic sensations became stronger and I began to notice a small (cat size) humanoid, Grey 'shadow creature' bending light around itself, creating a small visual disturbance by doing so. I had a 100 watt full spectrum lamp on at the time, but somehow there remained a nebulous shadow in the corner of the room closest to me. It seemed 'unnatural.' A long, gray finger reached out of this dark ether quite briefly, retracting immediately. I told whatever it was to just go, telepathically. It did, grudgingly. It stuck around outside about 20 feet off the ground and 15 feet off the wall. I kept getting the impression it wanted to sneak back in.

I didn't sleep so well.

new topics

join