John Titor vs 2012

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So John Titor was said to be from 2036 right?.
My thought is that he obviously he lived through 2012 or at very least would have had info on it, yet he did not make mention of the vast amount of events we have all been agonising over.
I wont drag out any specific details of 2012 as there are many versions of the stories but in short if JT did not warn us of say a rogue planetoid object hurtling toward us for instance either he can be discredited or the 2012 stories, hopefully both?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
ask that other person who claimed to be from titors time...where is that thread btw..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This is a new story to me...how fresh is it?
Please let me know if you come across it...
Would love to read that one!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
some girl saying she is a time traveller too...was a thread here on ATS...but i cant find it! i posted asking for it...but no one replied!! would be interesting to see if it was debunked..any one out there got a link to it the thread???

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I believe there was a mention of 2012 with JT. His response was something comparing it to moses and the parting of the red sea. John Titor was a big fat hoax though.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well I guess we can put the JT thing to bed now. All we need to work on is the 2012 thing.

On JT though, he should according to reports be 4 years old at the moment. Does anyone know of a 4 year old by this name in the US or is there any way to find out?

top topics

join