It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of people "asking" for UFO's to appear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I have heard many reports sent into my weekly radio show, saying that there are various people able to "summon UFO's on request" although as yet I have seen no actual PROOF of this.

It is an interesting and intriguing phenomena and I would like to carry out some filmed tests with people who believe they can do this and have evidence of it.

Please contact me at ross@nowthatsweird.co.uk or via my official Now THAT'S Weird sponsored forum here on ATS.

Ross

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
there was a thread on this guy from vegas ,, he calls himself a prophet of yaweh.. or something.. he has done it for a news t.v. program.. more than once.. you should be able to find it here somewhere.. or someone else will point you to it..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

Yeah, the Yahweh guy did it for a newscaster. Another fascinating example is James Gilliand and his ranch in Washington. It looks like his website has been taken down, hopefully the videos are still out there though.

Here is someones account of their visit to the ranch.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
i typed in prophet in the search section at the top of the page and it came right up.. it was about the 3rd listing. sorry i dont know how to transfer it too you.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes The Prophet Yahweh has been on my radio show, but for now, I need to find someone in the UK to work with and film,. Sorry I should have made that clear.

Thanks though

Ross

new topics

top topics

join