It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No proof of greys or reptilions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
There is no proof these are on earth,underground waging war,or out in public faking to be human.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
what is the purpose of you constantly posting these exact types of threads?

is it to annoy people?

or try to pull people into a debate about their existence?

you're on a website where people go to because they enjoy talking about the concept of these types of reported lifeforms.

I think that it's real immature to keep posting threads like this.

And the only proof that you're ever going to get, is by someone that you respect as an authority, telling you on TV that they exist. (this authority you don't know personally, and has probably lied plenty in their life to you about many things) - but you believe it because it's an "authority"

That's not proof in MY book, but it's all you're going to get, unless they pick you, alienstar, to be the one official "yes man" that gets to walk up to them in person and touch and feel them.

And I doubt that's going to happen.

-

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
There's no proof that God created the world by re-arranging natural law, either.

Alienstar; if you really want to know if you're right or not, it's your duty to find out for yourself.

Of course, considering you've made this thread as a statement, i don't think you particularly give a flying *snipe* about what people think so long as they think the same thing as you.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If you want cold hard logic, we cannot prove anything in the world really exists at all. We are standing at the wrong point to be able to prove anything. Which means even science is even a belief.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Believing aliens visiting is one thing....aliens under the earth waging war against whomever (btw its condictions in earth that nobody can survive in) is hard to even not notice the posts.When i see these in threads i respond to...u cant halp but see them.Its called a opinion...so if you dont like what i typed dont respond to my thread.

new topics

top topics

join