It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.jp linked with jfk assassination [possibility]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
.jp is japan.

I was watching a japanese Film some time ago...a documentary type movie about how a few japanese men who were released from prison to assassinate jfk. So one of the japanese men said something like "this is the gun we used to kill jfk" and then they go praising their country, "YOSH!!""YOSH!!"...its all reinactment but true, so the film says. anyways this was quite a few years ago, japanese friend showed it to me...thought id throw it up here.

p.s. also like to add that if you have nothing to contribute or nothing nice to say dont reply...or anything of the sort.

also this film wasnt released on avi or divx or dvd or in america, only japan but thats all i know.

edit: to add, this isnt nor do i have any hardcore evidence so again this is just a possibility. thank yew

[edit on 1-6-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I've never heard of the theory. Maybe if you provide us with a possible motive for the Japanese to do this, it may not seem so incredible.

I am of the opinion that it was the Mafia in Chicago (Giancanna), New Orleans (Marcello), and Tampa (Trafficante) that did the assassination, possibly with some help from rogue elements of the government. In the movie Bonanno, based on the life story of Joseph "Joe Bananas" Bonanno, they even go as far to state the name of one of the shooters. They also say in the movie that they used some Cuban shooters, and set up Oswald to take the fall. It was Ruby's job to set up Oswald, and to silence him before he could talk.

Jack Ruby was an associate of the Chicago Outfit, through known mob hitmen David Yaras and Lenny Patrick, and also had ties to Marcello in New Orleans. In fact, "excerpts from organized crime expert John Davis's book MAFIA KINGFISH, focusing on Ruby's ties to one of the most powerful Mafia figures in the country in the 1960s, Carlos Marcello, who was known to hate Kennedy and who was heard by five people, two of them police informants, to acknowledge involvement in Kennedy's assassination."

ourworld.cs.com...

This is most likely what happened.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by TheComte]

new topics

join