It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice a sharp increase in EARTHQUAKES?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Okay i really didn't know where to put this thread but nonetheless, here i go. Am i the only one to notice a really sharp increase in global earthquakes?? I live in Chicago but go to school at Illinois State University and i was awoken by the quake that hit central Illinois. That rubbed me a little weird but i decided that, hey, its happened here before. But recently all i hear about on the news is quake after quake after quake. Look at this site, the US Geological Survey of earthquakes worldwide within the last week alone

US Geological Survey

notice the abundance of earthquakes 6.0 and above on the Richter scale.

Do you guys think this could be HAARP? Changing magnetic fields? Something else?

Or am i just paranoid and thinking this all to my little self?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i dont know about if they are happening more often but i do find the nevada quakes which are listed at a depth of 0.0m ?!?

there are shallow ones at 0.6, 0.7 so its accurate to say 100m, do quakes happen that shallow? ie in the 1st 100m of earth?

2.9 2008/05/26 01:04:53 40.373 -116.323 0.0 NEVADA

2.9 2008/05/25 12:56:20 41.316 -116.352 0.0 NEVADA

[edit on 1-6-2008 by beefeater]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a lot of people do in china,i live in beijing,and the year is only half fininshed we've already got 4-5 felt earthquake in beijing,that was very rare in the past.the experts explanation to this is earquakes follow a time pattern,like a cycle,now we are entering another quake active period.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yes. The prophesies say the earth will shake itself apart as scientists dismiss them. Mother Earth is not happy. I don't understand the 0.0 mile eq's in Nevada. Sure someone will come along to explain.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Yeah, they just had an earthquake on the news, right now! I was busy but it was over near near asia...it should be on news now.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
And a lot of tornados as well... in places that never experience tornados. Makes me wonder what's going on.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Same here, i sure hope it's just an active time period and not HAARP, i'd hate for that to be the answer, it's an answer you can't live with or sleep with, at least it being natural you can live with and be satisfied.

I've been noticing the tornado thing as well, like the one in SoCal recently, now that stuck strange to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Mother Earth has every right to say "Hey, you people do not make me pleased, I won't make you pleased either". It is so simple!!!
Look at how do we hurt Mother Earth everyday! We still pump the oil out of her, not because there are no better ways to supply our transportation needs (electric cars...) but because the enormoulsly rich oil men who "need" even more billions of money to make!
Look at the locations of the earthquakes and look at the situation in those regions! How many earthquakes have there been in China and Peking, where people are nowadays behaving so violently? Mother Earth feels it! And it hurts her, and if people do not CARE about her, she must do something to warn them that this is not the right way people behave. How else should she told them that?! Yes some people are communicating with her (she is a living being) but not many people are believing them.

Mother Earth does have a choice - let people kill her by their behavior, or to do something against it (e.g. warn them)

It is so simple people, you do not even need PhD's to understand it!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
In reality Disney. I totally agree with you. We have some big changes in store for humanity. Unfortunately most will not be good. The buck buck game.

top topics

join