It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Out for Cobras!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
They are huge

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
OMG, eyeball one...what can I say, but thanks heaps for the warning..

I now have a huge fear of all snakes... well, unless they have a cute lil face like thata one...hehe
My mind hsa been a messed with now...hehe.

Oh, btw...a three legged cobra, kinda looks like fun...hehe

[edit on 1-6-2008 by nuts!]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey, just doing my duty for this community. 3 legged cobra's are the most dangerous. They have opposable thumbs.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
haha I love it eye! that 3rd leg is too cute lmao
Will be sure to be cautious

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Eye!

I almost saw one last night, but I think it turned out to be a tiny garter snake

I will put out a BOLO however, the ever illusive Cobras seem to shy away from being filmed, as do UFOs and Bigfoot

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hmm..

i have a story to tell you about a cobra. once upon a time a male cobra met a female cobra. these 2 cobras got close immeadiatley. however, they kept it on friendship level. one day the female cobra said to the male cobra.."i'm gonna go hunting, when i get back i'll share the prey with you. the male cobra said "ok i'll be waiting eagerly". a long while had passed and the male cobra started to get irked with the female cobra. "where is she with the prey?" he thought. at that moment he decides to go out looking for her. while he's slithering about, he runs into other male cobras as well as the female cobra!! while he's looking at them with a puzzled look on his face, he hears the female cobra say to the other male cobras.."wasn't that prey declicious?" all the other male cobras argeed wholeheartedly. after hearing that the male cobra slithered away back home, feeling let down.

the next day he gets a visit from the female cobra. when she comes inside the male cobra immedialetly confronts her about the situation about the prey. "how come all those other cobras got to eat?" he asked. "dosen't that seem unfair"? the female cobra responded by saying.."oh dude, you know i can't hunt, regardless of the fact that i indeed have fangs. me and those guys were just joking about eating the prey" the male cobra apologized to the female cobra for being confrontational. the apology made their friendship that much closer and they've remained good friends ever since then.

one day the male cobra thought "hmm how could i pay her back?" then all the sudden he got a bright idea. "i'm gonna pretend to let her see my hood" he said to himself. one night he's out in the jungle slithering around. he runs into the female cobra and some of her friends. the male cobra said "hey would you like to see my hood..? the female cobra anxiously said "sure". the male cobra then went on for a a few good mins about how intimidating his hood was. he woud just not shut up.

fed up with his bragging the female cobra started to tease the male cobra. "your hood isin't intimidating at all" they said. the male cobra responded hastily what are you guys talking about? my hood is the most intimidating hood one could ever see" the female cobra and her friends continued to tease him. after awhile the male cobra grinned and said "i wasn't gonna show you fools my hood anyway" the female cobra and her friends wondered why. sensing this the male cobra went on to say "i teased you about showing yall my hood, because you teased me about the prey, remember?" the female cobra sarcasticly replied "ha ha ha ha funny" admiring his own cleverness the male cobra slithered away back home satisfied.

while he was slithering away..the male cobra thought to himself "you know i guess i'll never really know if she was joking or not, but it don't matter, she's still cool with me. but if it turns out she in fact she wasn't joking..then i'll show my hood to only a select few in due time"

does this story sound familiar to anybody?

THE END.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

[edit on 1-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
LMAO eye!!!!

Cobraboy, meet koala:

You can run, but you can't hide.

Rush

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
That Koala looks fierce

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You seriously make a cool cobra!

Rush

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That's not me silly lady

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Oops.

Rush

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hey now, be nice

the Cobra will get you

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Cobra commander? Where's GI Joe when you need him.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
Where's GI Joe when you need him.

Partying with Barbie!

Rush

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Gi Joe has done well for himself

top topics

join