It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scary "government" website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 10:41 AM
link   
www.spy5.icqs.com...
as mentioned in the mil/gov sections, i found this blurb on this weird site relateing to terrorisum. it is on page two. you first have to go to the site and enter the password tothink.

[Edited on 31-12-2002 by hacker]

[Edited on 31-12-2002 by hacker]

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Managed to get in. I looked at that terroism stuff. Well, I'll see if I get that e-mail.

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm not putting my E-mail there. Are F#?* Nuts?
You people want to die!

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
[Edited on 2-1-2003 by SE7EN]

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hacker your "tothink" password does not seem to be working any more

[Edited on 2-1-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
government controlled, and they spelled operative wrong? (along with operation and assigned). seems more likely to be an email address collection operation. fun scare tactic though, i suppose...

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
How can you people be so nieve.
You don't gine away any information unless you know for sure who they are or what they represent.
Say hacker what does this website represent? Who are they? Do you ask youself these questions before you pretty much sign your life away?

Boyz, don't be stupid.

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Paranoids, cowards and not smarts. What a mix !

They will know who you are, even if you don't let your email. They just have to check their log file, and they'll see your IP adress !

And if you surf from an internet cafe, you don't have to be scary. ( I'm surfing from my home and my office
)

Some facts about this so-called gov website :

12/28/2002.

Cobbler, who NEVER posted on ATS, do a topic about this website. Cobbler NEVER posted again since his first and only post/topic.

12/28/2002, I ask for a PW.

12/30/2002, hacker, who NEVER posted on ATS ( like Cobbler ), give me a PW, but he don't tell us how he got it. Hacker did 3 posts. 2 in the " sacrey website " topic, and 1 in this topic ( scary government website ).

And now, the complete paranoia is going on. Everybody see CIA agents everywhere. Planes over their houses, or think that their phones are tapped.

Someone ( Cobbler/Hacker ) is playing with us. You don't see it ?

C'mon.....grow up !!!

[Edited on 2-1-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yeah any site that would be of any importance as this claims, would not have a simple password of "tothink" which still works. It would have a complex password, hell my account pass for abovetopsecret is harder than that

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hmm you guys better look at the mission list again, seems like there is a lot of activity going on on the Jan 2nd. Many reports just came in from some wierd agent dudes

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
ROTFLMAO

Ummm, lets see... who has ever seen a US Government site that has ads for ebay, ICQ, and internet lawyers on it? Looks more like a game some 14 year olds are playing, like "I spy" or something. It's funny what kind of stuff will freak people out these days...

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
god, you ppl better be being sarcastic

(its hard to tell with yanks as you all so bad at it
)

the other topic on this subject is in chit chat, if you want to continue this nonsense...

[Edited on 1-2-2003 by Kano]

new topics

top topics

join