It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any one see a face that looks like Jesus above the Denver alien???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Please god tell me that isn't the real video.

I am having a hard time believing that someone would try to draw so much attention to themselves with such a horrible fake.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Where is the original post? I aint sure but i am almost sure thats the same thing i seen in the other thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Guided

Your interpretation of jesus from that photo is one hell of a stretch...unless your critera for "looking like jesus" is two hollow eye sockets and the slightest suggestion of a mouth, in which case your assesment would be spot on.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No I looked at the videos I DLed from youtube.... They are just pixelations.. I am more interesting in the video itself.

Has this been confirmed a fake yet or what? cause from a few posts ago I can tell it its probably 100% fake..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If I am not mistake no one has the video yet, just a screencap or photo.

Didn't take long for people to pollute the web with CGI knock-offs to discredit the video ahead of release should it actually be of some interest to the public.

Those videos are fakes and dang...they sure are fast.

I am curious though to see the REAL video, till then just stop posting up the fakes because your only confusing the issue which may be the reason they were made in the first place.

Again... those videos are FAKE

- Lee

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Someone else pointed this out to me. They see another face as well in the picture. Real or not??? You got to admit it is pretty creepy. I circled it.

s263.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Karlhungis i shouldnt have looked at ur pic before i checked now its all i see when i try to see the jesus image

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You do realise that this is not the denver ''alien'' we see in this video?
Just read the text in the link you give :
It say ''The above footage is NOT the the actual video in question. It is most likely nothing more than a 3D rendered animation, created by a technically skilled artist.''

Also notice how the window from the video and the one from the still picture from the denver ''alien'' are completely different?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Jigore]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You brain is trained to recognize facial features. Hell, if you look at stains on the floor or on a wall you can make out faces.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
As stated before the actual video has not been released yet, they are planning to release with a documentary that is being made.

here is a Larry king live interview

Part 1
uk.youtube.com...

Part 2
uk.youtube.com...

Provided by aceBryan7ox (he has really good videos, including several interviews)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The one on top looks like this:

The one on the bottom looks like a typical Jaime Mauzzan paper cutout alien.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't see Jesus and don't see an alien either. It looks like a reflection of what's in the room, which doesn't look anything like a teen's bedroom, judging by what's in the reflection (and room).

[edit on 3-6-2008 by violet]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So what does Jesus look like?? We are sorely lacking in video, film, and photos of him. Fortunately, one of my ancestors was the official portrait painter of P. Pilot in Jerusalem all those years ago, and I have access to the only officially commissioned portraits of Jesus. All beautifully captured on black velvet - who knew they had black velvet back then? Anyway if anyone is interested . . .

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SavageHenry

it's a good thing to know that i am not the only person who can see the punisher skull instead of an alien head. although im not sure what would be more scary, a alien peeping tom, or the punisher waiting outside to punish you.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hmm... All I really see is two eye sockets above the "Alien/Cardboard Cutout".

All I can say is I doubt this footage will be the key to "proving" aliens exist.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join