It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any one see a face that looks like Jesus above the Denver alien???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This picture, which I am sure you have all seen:

www.alienvideo.net...

As you scroll down slowly, right above the "alien head" do you see a face?
This face looks like the turin shroud:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Do you see the face? I am not sure if the " alien video is real or not but, I sure see a face as plain as day above it. This is the first time I have looked at the whole picture. Thanks.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Wow, my mind must be warped. You see Jesus, I see the guy from "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Karlhungis]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Karlhungis: You made me laugh!! So you do see a face? The first thing that came to my mind was Jesus from the turin shroud. The eyes, I found to be very "haunting" in a good way.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Guided

What I see is whatever reflection there is of the room off the window. It looks more like furniture to me. Wasn't there also some pee stain under some bridge that people thought was Jesus also? or was that Mary? Also, the right side would have the video camera on the stand. I see what looks like a skull above the alien head.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by aleon1018] edit for spelling Mary who was probably John anyway. Or was John Mary?

[edit on 1-6-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
To be honest, I really only see what could be considered eyes. They are the shape that reminds me of the guy in the picture that I posted. I do see what you are looking at though.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

What I see i whatever reflection there is of the room off the window. It looks more like furniture to me. Wasn't there also some pee stain under some bridge that people thought was Jesus also?

So you don't see a face? Why so quick with an insult in regards to something that might look like Jesus?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I guess alien perverts have Jesus' blessing, of course, it all makes so much sense

... And ATS slips a little further down into madness ...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

. I see what looks like a skull above the alien head.

So you do see, basically, what I see.

[Mod Edit - Fix quote tags]

[edit on 1/6/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1-Cent
I guess alien perverts have Jesus' blessing, of course, it all makes so much sense

What is that suppose to mean?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guided

Originally posted by 1-Cent

What is that suppose to mean?

It means I think you're trolling.

Start up mspaint and draw an outline of this image of Jesus you see on the picture.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Looks like a peeping tom pervert in a Punisher shirt to me...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Wow.. This video is a big fake.. And just why was Jesus there? I don't see him.. Oh wait.. he's hiding behind my couch.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Lantian]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guided

What I see is whatever reflection there is of the room off the window. It looks more like furniture to me. Wasn't there also some pee stain under some bridge that people thought was Jesus also?

So you don't see a face? Why so quick with an insult in regards to something that might look like Jesus?

Gee, I sure hope this isn't some test for a rapture. Those who want to be saved will have to see Jesus and those who stay behind will see a skull?

Maybe I'm not trying hard enough. What's next, a blood stain on a major highway?

If and when Jesus does return, many people who believe he should look a certain way might not accept him either. What if he looks more black or Arabic? Don't let the shroud image be your guide than.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sweet Jesus! I don't even see an alien!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
the real video?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

Has anyone seen the real video?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

That's the bedroom in the picture, and follows the description of the video shown...

Looks like CGI, at best... =\

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
i263.photobucket.com...

Here is a picture of it with it circled. By the way if "aliens" do exist I think they are from "Satan" not from GOD.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I don't see the "classic" Jesus image either.

That video posted looks consistent with the description, and bedroom looks consistent with the still in the Denver Post. I hope that's NOT the video, because if so, I think it's pretty disappointing -- "alien" popping up and down like it's playing peek-a-boo.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

::EDIT:: Added video.

::end Edit:

Has this been confirmed fake yet??

I finally thought of something seeing this video..

If anyone has worked with 3d they should know of 2 prgms 3 really that work with SSS which means Sub Surface Scattering

Here is what I mean..

Notice in this blue moose thingy that the alien looks alot like that only black and white?

here is another image.

You can tell a little better..

Also another thing killing me about this is how the alien is all lit up.. there is no shadow on him what so ever... As say u were peeping thru a window the camera would pick up just ur face from the lighting.. not the whole head.

Anyway I call this fake. I am about 100% sure.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 6/1/2008 by ThichHeaded]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join