It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Pilot photos 9/11 as it happens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Okay, these claims are really far out. You're gonna have to start providing some evidence my friend.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
We would have to go back and see if there would be a way to track the trial to the direction and height of the Woolworth building.

.... or you could look at the video I linked and see the trail being created by debris after the impact.

in case you missed it, here it is in slow motion:

www.archive.org...

at 36:00....just after impact. Look to the left....watch the trails being formed.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Disclosed]

Ok, so I saw something regarding it over head, but what about this video? I notice people are still pushing the missle idea, but it happens after impact.
And you're telling me a government capable of apparently putting this all together didn't get better than decent CGI folks? Yeesh.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
How much more proof do you need, the videos are on you tube, its just a matter of watching them.. What proof do you need please be specific?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
I'm sure if such reports were produced, you would dismiss them as fake. It's so obvious that you have made up your mind regarding what happened on 9/11 and who was behind it.

I could say exactly the same thing about you and others who still believe the official story and will not accept any evidence that does not go long with it.

Originally posted by Boone 870
Are you proposing that someone shot a missile from WTC2 at the Woolworth Building?

No, someone fired a missile from the Woolworth building at WTC 2.

Ther are witness and police reports, police radio transcripts of a possable missile.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jalien
How much more proof do you need, the videos are on you tube, its just a matter of watching them.. What proof do you need please be specific?

Proof that the passengers of the planes have been cryogenically frozen at A51. Why not just shoot them all in the head and burn the bodies?

Proof that the government somehow managed to put CGI planes on every video of 9/11.

Proof that there were missiles fired at the building. COme on dude, such outlandish claims require evidence to back them up.

I've seen a lot of footage of the planes hitting WTC but I never saw any missiles, or anything which could be mistaken for missiles.

Links to some videos proving what you claim would be much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Larkin
Proof that there were missiles fired at the building.

Please check out the following sites about the missile.

www.orbwar.com...

www.lejeune.usmc.mil...

From Fulton Street, Reifenberg could see the South Tower. He began to make the short walk toward it. Just as he stepped into the Plaza, about 50 yards from the Tower, a strange noise filled the air.

"There was a 'swooshing' sound, then an explosion, and it sounded really low," Reifenberg recalled. "It was if someone, one or two floors above me, had launched a shoulder-fired missile."

Because it sounded so low, Reifenberg, and several other people, ducked to the ground. After moving slightly forward, he then looked up and saw a huge black hole near the top of Tower 2.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Proof that the passengers of the planes have been cryogenically frozen at A51. Why not just shoot them all in the head and burn the bodies?

Proof that the government somehow managed to put CGI planes on every video of 9/11.

Proof that there were missiles fired at the building. COme on dude, such outlandish claims require evidence to back them up.

I've seen a lot of footage of the planes hitting WTC but I never saw any missiles, or anything which could be mistaken for missiles.

Links to some videos proving what you claim would be much appreciated.

not sure about the cryogenic thing, that i dont think ill ever believe untill i see hard proof, its too much work

putting cgi into every video doesnt work either, too many videos, too many eyewitness's and i was watching tv when the 2nd one hit just like many others, it would involve too many people being involved to pull off something that big live with all the news channels that were covering it

the missile thing actually makes alot of sense to me now, with todays technology i dont exactly know how to go about doing it but i dont doubt that it is possible to arrange a hologram of a plane to scale... and from there u just gotta strap it to the missile....couldve been fired from anywhere....and honestly if they can design the holograph of the plane im sure they can come up with another one that could blend in with the sky...if thats the case...the missile couldve been fired from anywhere

maybe it wasnt a missile maybe it was just a plane and some other stuff, but to me the holograms one of the only things that makes alot of sense to me now out of several incredible theories

but even with a missile how was the fire generated to take down the buildings?

just my thoughts and ?s

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Proof that there were missiles fired at the building.

Please check out the following sites about the missile.

www.orbwar.com...

www.lejeune.usmc.mil...

From Fulton Street, Reifenberg could see the South Tower. He began to make the short walk toward it. Just as he stepped into the Plaza, about 50 yards from the Tower, a strange noise filled the air.

"There was a 'swooshing' sound, then an explosion, and it sounded really low," Reifenberg recalled. "It was if someone, one or two floors above me, had launched a shoulder-fired missile."

Because it sounded so low, Reifenberg, and several other people, ducked to the ground. After moving slightly forward, he then looked up and saw a huge black hole near the top of Tower 2.

Very interesting. Is there any footage of the supposed missile being fired?

----------------

Dramey, thanks for your thoughts.

Don't you think it is more likely that there were real planes filled with explosives? I mean, we've never seen any other examples of holograms used before. So what makes it so likely in this case?

Where would a missile be launched from? Is this supposed hologram projected from the missile itself or onto the missile? Why we're there no reports of missiles traveling towards New York?

Just seems so far fetched, a much more simple explination would be planes packed with explosives. Which is effectively the same as a cruise missile.

EDIT: Also you can clearly see wing marks in the sides of both buildings, cruise missiles only have very small stabalising fins. How could a hologram make impressions like that?

[edit on 6/2/2008 by Mad Larkin]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ok, I am not sure how he wants me to prove that the goverment took the people aboard the planes to area 51, thats why they took them there in the first place....are they here with us, no - so thats proof there. I am also unable to provide any proof of the alien conspiracy too but thats what ATS is all about and has been trying to prove for ages.. I dont understand why you cant see the connection btw aliens and the trade center being blown up, its pretty clear to Rosie Odonnell.There is plenty of video of the trade center and the missles already posted. As for the cgi, its alot easier to fake video then to project a visual hologram the size of a plane in midair although the aliens have that technology they have not given it to us yet. They will not share alot of their technology until after the USA has control over 75 percent of the entire earth. Thats the only way they can be sure there will not be a major war that will destroy the resources they want to trade us for in exchange for the tech.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jalien

You mean videos that have been altered or copied so many times that they are no longer an accurate representation?????

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
some of you wierdies really need to get a grip.
2 planes went into WTC 1 & 2, simple as.
missiles...jees. get a grip. some muppet on the ground says "ooohh it sounded like a missile out a shoulder held rocket launcher"
yeah and when your car backfires its like hiroshima...sad and pathetic.
the joker probably hasnt even got a passport like most americans and has never been near an airport so doesnt know what a low fast flying aircraft sounds like.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad Larkin

But did he actually say he saw a missile, no. He said he heard a swooshing sound and then heard an explosion.

it was if a shoulder fired........not "I saw"

Other question is...how many times has that gentleman fired the weapon in question? Or seen one fired firsthand? Or is his only exposure to shoulder fired weapons what he has seen in the movies?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Is that a third plane above the left corner of the left building?
Wait till Springer sees THIS!

Trexter,

There were multiple planes flying around that day, not to mention "other" aircraft that show up in many videos of that day. I'm at work so I can't look them up to post here, but the videos are out there.
Interesting how they got that smoke trail coming out the other side when no plane actually hit either building.

Can't wait to see the comments on this post.

Purduegrad05

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i love your enthusiasm ultima as well as your namesake theology. I just got done reading an insane book from ACE Science Fiction publisher(their logo is a pyramid with a star in the middle. Isaac Asimov introduces this new writer robert silverburg. The book is called invaders earth and mimicks our current plight fairly well. In the book ted kennedy is part of an agency that works for head corporations in public relations. yawn right well not when they discover life an a supposedly rich moon of jupiter but also find intelligent life. So the agency sets up all this fake propaganda to instill a sense of purpose on the general populace. including a fake colony that gets attacked on the moon by the "savage aliens" Kennedy goes to the planet in attempts to further the agencys propoganda and flips on them when he meets the aliens and discover several deep secrets. The book details numbers and social hieracrhy within the corps and agency in a pyramid structure similar to masons and illuminati. The most glaring fact in theis work of fiction is the dates the colony was attacked October 11, PRIDE of sin is lucifers strongest trait among his half breed alien followers. serial killers want to be found and known for what they did. Dont trust anyone in power over you. Never exercise power over anyone. freedom from organized religion ANARCHY NOW THROUGH PEACE. If everyone on earth stopped toiling for the slave machine the fear would be thrown back at them 7 fold. www.nesara.us... great thinkers exist its up to us to change the world

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Crikey, here we go again. Must be a Missile or High Explosive

But you know what it probably is.......
The Building was split into 3 separate buildings with Elevator Shafts
only going to 1/3 the way down. The trail appears to be coming out
where the elevator shaft ends. What if a Elevator Fell 30 floors, compressing
the air in the shaft until it hit the end point. It would look and sound just
like a Explosion. Multiply by the Number of Elevators, thats a lot of
Bangs.

Surely this makes more sense than Missiles or the CIA wiring the
Pilars with Explosives the Night Before.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
We need to read the 'missile' reports a little closer and in more detail as in this extract from the testimony of Alan Reiss:

Mr. Chairman, on the morning of 9/11, I was on the World Trade Center
Concourse when the first plane hit. I responded immediately to the World Trade Center Police Desk, which was in the immediate vicinity on the plaza level and was told that the police had a report that a missile had been fired at the World Trade Center from the Woolworth building. A PA detective and I immediately left the police desk and headed out to the plaza through Five WTC to see what had really happened. We observed the north face of the north tower with a large gash across it and multiple floors fully engulfed in flames. We realized that this was not a missile, based on what our minds could conceive of the damage, and then we noticed part of a large plane’s wheel assembly on the plaza. We dragged the assembly back to the police desk and informed the desk officer that a large commercial plane had hit the tower.

Did anyone actually see a missile or were they simply reporting the sound of a high speed 767 passing at low altitude over the city and impacting the building?
Those NY streets are like canyons which limits the arc of visibility and does odd things to loud noises (echoes)

Is the Woolworth building generally under the flight path?

I'm thinking it's a case of mistaken identity but it's interesting, for the no-planers, that a wheel assembly was found so soon after the impact in a very public place

[edit on 2/6/2008 by Pilgrum]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HLR53K
As for the white trails, it just looks like flaming wreckage from the airplanes to me. It's got a nice parabolic trajectory from the initial velocity of the ejection of the wreckage from the towers and the effects of
gravity.

What he said,

The wreckage caused those white trails, not missiles.

The black thing above the building looks interesting. I zoomed in alot and it looks suspicious to say the least.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Very interesting. Is there any footage of the supposed missile being fired?

There is this photo of the Woolworth building with what looks like smoke comming from it.

i114.photobucket.com...

There is this photo that shows what looks like damage to the roof of the Woolworht building.

i114.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
Did anyone actually see a missile or were they simply reporting the sound of a high speed 767 passing at low altitude over the city and impacting the building?

I have not found a follow up to this police report as to if it was seen or not.
But there are radio transripts of Port Authority police asking New York Police to check out a report of a missile being fired.

The Secret Service did have a supply of Stinger missiles kept in WTC 7.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ok, I am not sure how he wants me to prove that the goverment took the people aboard the planes to area 51, thats why they took them there in the first place....are they here with us, no - so thats proof there.

Oh, come on. Simply because we don't know where they are they MUST be at A51? By that logic they could also be on the moon, in my back garden under a rock or in your sock drawer.

I am also unable to provide any proof of the alien conspiracy too but thats what ATS is all about and has been trying to prove for ages.. I dont understand why you cant see the connection btw aliens and the trade center being blown up, its pretty clear to Rosie Odonnell.

Okay for one: There are thousands of peices of hard evidence which point to the existance of UFO's and aliens. Video footage, pictures and soud recordings. Not to mention millions of eye witnesses who all testify they have seen aliens or alien craft.

For two: What makes Rosie O'donnell any more of an authority on 9/11, than say...the average free thinker?

There is plenty of video of the trade center and the missles already posted. As for the cgi, its alot easier to fake video then to project a visual hologram the size of a plane in midair

Yes, it would be a lot easier for them to fake one video, but not every video that shows a plane crashing into WTC 2.

Looking forward to your reply.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join