It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea anti-usa song.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
They really hate us. Wonder if it is made by some kids out there.

www.robpongi.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
it north korea.....what else is new..........

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Don't know.. but it's mildly humorous.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is the second video I have seen that is anti-USA, the other was and is posted somewhere here on ATS.

Anyone who is American shouldn't take it personally, but I think it's against the policies of the U.S. Government overall. The elective leaders of the U.S. are put into Office by the population, at least that's what I think, so it rests on the people of the U.S. to change their government's ways.

I see what's going on around the world with the U.S. Goverments' foreign policies, and I don't blame other countries for expressing their views against it.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Don't worry, it's just a song. North-Korea will not attack you tomorrow.

But it's true that they hate western nations, and especially the USA.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
OH NOES!!!! They wrote a bad song about us. Better go kill them now!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
We should go to war with North Korea. We could kick their as�ses.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
You said it! How dare they mock us? They all deserve to die over it!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

You said it! How dare they mock us? They all deserve to die over it!
It's not a conflict between the people of each country, because I'm sure that there are many former North Koreans living in the U.S.A who are wealthy with nice careers.

These conflicts are between the leaders of each country and their policies. These leaders will not care if tens of thousands will die on each side in an impending stand-off between U.S.A and North Korea, as we all know that both countries have nuclear arsenals.

If war does break out between U.S.A and North Korea, those anti-missile systems better work because the first innocent people to get hit will be the west coast of North America.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Instead of waging a war in which nuke weapons may be used or at least bring death to a few hundred troops, why don't some of the incredibly creative minds at ATS put together an anti-NK song? We get some artists to do the visuals and some talented musicians to come up with some accompaniment.

heelstone, love the sarcasm by the way, lol.

"We militarize our borders so people cant run away, yes thats right we're #ING N.K!" lol

everybody add a line.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA...

they are 100% right!!!!

HAHAHAAHHAAH...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
"Our leader is a midget and some think he's gay, yes that's right we're #ING N.K"

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Best. Song. Ever.
(Not yours, the NK one.)

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Me'h, why bother getting offence anyway. Its there views, let them have it. You know your country is great, isn't that all that matters. Besides, this song is quite catchy...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
to be quite honest i dont really care if they hate the us or not i mean living here over in the uk i have the choice of who i like and who i hate. dont doubt these wars about freedom i mean would u like to be worshoping sadam everday and if u say a word about him u would be killed (hoping most people will say no) ive got many words to say about blair and bush and ive got the right to say them without the execution squad knockin on my door.

at the end of the day these people in north korea have to stick to there cruel dictatorship. some of which sadly believe is the way life is meant to be.

but what is life without freedom ?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The best part of all is that they were playing American style music!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The best part is before the song where you can slide the "play progression" button and change Bush into a demon or evolve him to a monkey. The song is damned catchy though. Da DA Da Da Da F*cking USA!!!

top topics

join