It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demo: UFO Propulsion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Found this interesting video on Youtube. The video purportedly demonstrates anti-gravity using "magnetic field technology." I can't see any trickery here so I was wondering if anyone can say what processes are at work here, or if the video is indeed a fake.

He demonstrates with a glass that the top is totally autonomous. No strings attached, so to speak. Also, the clock showing the passage of time indicates to me no photoshop trickery.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There is nothing magical about this one. That is a toy that was developed some years ago. I forget the name of it, but if I remember right, there was some fight over the patent.

It is a pretty cool toy. I've seen one like it, but it used a "planet" as the spinning "top".

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Called Levitron, I have one, actually my son does, great gift, science experiment for school. Excellent

www.levitron.com...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by antar]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The levitron uses two magnets in repulsion, and the levitating top is stabilized by its rotational motion.

This product is better, as its controlled by electromagnets and auto-stabilized.

This video explains how it works.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Freezer]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Interesting. I never heard of the Levitron before.
Cool toy. I wonder if this same principle can't be used on a full sized craft, or already has been.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by TheComte]

top topics

join