It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Flashing Lights in CLEAR DAYLIGHT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thats the exact same thing i filmed a month or so ago.. strange

Look here

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

I also got another similar object aswell the other day..

s292.photobucket.com...

And this wandering white ball

s292.photobucket.com...

and there have been many more ive watched through bino's.. ones usually at high altitude.. on a good day always find something up there.. the sky is sometimes swarming with high alititude objects but you
need bino's to find them.. they are also tricky to film

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

i292.photobucket.com...

i292.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
First thought was a Remote Control Helicopter, or blimp, with foil tape they use for "duct work", it pretty shiny, shinier than aluminum foil, but not as replective as a mirror. Because I see of no wat yo get a mylar ballon to spin this rapidly.

But after watching this last video posted , I'me almost leaning toward the UFO kite posted by anonymous back earlier in the thread. Because of the way it nearly turns invisible every 10-15 seconds, when the two kite pieces would be facing thier thinnest side at you, then it makes almost a round shape, when you would see the flat area of on of the sides, then into a semite clover/cross type shape, a compination of the two. Again reflective tape, or something light and replective would be put on the kite.

They do not seem to be under any type of intelligent controll, just tumbling in the wind(a good cross wind), and the exit, is easily pulled off by a quick but short jerk of the camera one way, then a long pull the other way,(as in the OP video), it would also produce blurr, shiny blurring at that which against the blue distant background could look like some sort of vaportrail.

Interesting stuff, but I don't think these are anything but hoaxes.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's hard to tell what you're seeing floating around these days.

Cool Earth Solar

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler
Thats the exact same thing i filmed a month or so ago.. strange

Indeed very coincidential,

clearly this proves that the object, videos is not CGI.

i dont think its a ballon it has a shape of some sort.

actually i think it somewhat looks like a human shape, but i guess im wrong here, -but it seem to have 2 sort of "legs" which is more visible in the video you added.

i get the feeling the the cloaking device and/or engine is not working properly, like its trying to get it back to full cloaking or something

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
still seems a lot like balloons or something similar to me in the way it moves.
There does not seem to be any intelligience behind the objects movement.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
did anyone notice at 28 seconds it looks like another ufo flies by at a high speed to the left of the craft

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I believe this is a hoax.

1. At the end the cameraman intentionally swings to the right, good fake.
2. This is clearly an R/C Mini Aircraft. Here we have a Helicopter, on the blade has attached strobes, and black cloth or plastic for the body, you can get them off of ebay. Also take into consideration the height of the R/C helicopter, the angle of the screen, and the surface of which he/she/it stood, also the clouds. The object is well below the clouds.

Peace.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Ferengi]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join