It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Flashing Lights in CLEAR DAYLIGHT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

link says user took the video offline? very convincing tho

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok, i think it's time for whoever is keeping info about this away from us to start talking already. It's pointless denying it, might as well share. Right?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graber
Ok, i think it's time for whoever is keeping info about this away from us to start talking already. It's pointless denying it, might as well share. Right?

It is isn`t it?.

The funny thing is that all over the world you have people watching the skies hoping that they catch something and have a video recorder at the moment.

There are thousands of videos floating around in the Internet, some good, some bad and some fake. The one I posted seems interesting to say the least, and could be proof of the existence of UFO`s or not. It is not important for me to find absolute proof, in fact some people will only believe when they see a spaceship landing in the White House lawn, what is important is to keep looking and trying to make videos like this as visible as possible, maybe some day a video will surface that will be so good that it will make the government say something, and until that happens all people interested in disclosure should continue digging.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Camilo, I don't believe the video is a fake. I think anyone on this thread who cried "fake" but offered no tangible reasons why are only worthy of being ignored.

It's definately something captured in the sky. I lean toward it being some kind of balloon, possibly some kind of terrestrial craft, maybe experimental. I'm open to the possibility of it being an extraterrestrial craft, though I am doubtful.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It is something that needs to be explained, as for the screams of fake, well it is starting to show they are running out of excuses, and this one appears to have them stumped, this is an incredible video, almost like the object is searching for something in the immediate area its flying in, the shape shifting is fantastic, and the lighting or flashing is like it is caught in n electric field and keeps hitting the sides of it as it moves, almost stranded until it breaks free.

S&F got to see what explanation some people come up with for this, i do not think its a balloon of any kind.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
whoa thats 1 crazy alien

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It is obviously the Goodyear blimp.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's simple really, in some countries in Europe for safety we have to have our lights on our cars even during mid summer day time. Engine starts, lights on.

I am glad the UFO's comply.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Simple. To me it looks like one or more balloons with spots of silvery reflective material being manipulated by the wind. Next...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If it is a mylar balloon it's spinning w-a-a-a-a-y to fast! However, I believe the object (whatever it is) is reflecting sunlight as it spins and morphs...those aren't flashing lights.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
looks like a small reflective balloon spinning. It frustrates me to see video shot of a distant object through a shakey hand holding the cam. Do people not have enough common sense to place it on a steady surface and aim it up? What does a shakey image tell us? Nothing. Of course, if the video is set on a tripod, and the footage is clear... then everyone says its a fake! can't win.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If it's a mylar balloon, it must have many angles. Far too many flashes for a round balloon. The dark color (or black) is weird too. It should reflect the surroundings, ground and sky. Even in a city everything is not black. I've seen videos of mylar balloons and this is not it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

I totally agree, this is not a mylar balloon, can´t say what it is, but a balloon flashing lights that bright at that altitude?. Don´t think so.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I love to debunk as much as the next guy, but this is pretty weird. I love it. It is a UFO, for sure. Thank you. I always look for the mundane explanation to be dumber than an unknown object. This is one of those cases.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Id love to see Bush at a podium and behind him a hanger.

Its his last day, and he orders the doors open and a spanking brand new shiny back engineered craft slides out under its own power.

Bush gets in and says 'so long suckers' and flips us the bird. he laughs as the door slams and vanishes into the sky. next few minutes are chaos, and then we sight the comet......

i'd actually die with a laugh in my belly and a smile on my face.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I agree that this is a genuine UFO footage. The ballon theory doesn't take into account just how many sides / angles it would have to have to 'reflect' such bright lights.

Brilliant footage. A flag indeed for you Sire!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Id love to see Bush at a podium and behind him a hanger.

Its his last day, and he orders the doors open and a spanking brand new shiny back engineered craft slides out under its own power.

Bush gets in and says 'so long suckers' and flips us the bird. he laughs as the door slams and vanishes into the sky. next few minutes are chaos, and then we sight the comet......

i'd actually die with a laugh in my belly and a smile on my face.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

Better still would be an "bye bit%$es", followed by a nice mooning.

I would also die a happy man

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
hey people.
watch at 0.28
something was shoot at it!!
from above!starwars???space weapon?
looks like the sts space video.
watch slow!
its very very fast!!
never a bird!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

that was preco9, I have the same rc toy.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hey everyone: long time reader, but everytime I try to register I can't navigate after logging in! (I get a "page not found error). ATS ignores my pleas for assistance. Anyway, this video I thought was excellent. It's not "too" good, yet, its clear enough to show its not a reflection of light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join