It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Flashing Lights in CLEAR DAYLIGHT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It appears that Darth Maul and his Tracking Orb came to the wrong planet. On a serious note, I don't think its a weather balloon or a fake. As you can't really see what it is.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MinMin

There was some loud noises during the video, sounded an awful lot like a human engine/plane to me. I agree, looks real interesting. I did see the tumbeling look as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It almost seemed as if these flashes were like electrical charges arcing.

I did hear what seemed like a remote controlled helicopter or weed wacker.
There were too many other noises though. With so many apparently claimed hoaxes, it seems it would be hard to ever know a real one for sure. When these UFOs are big enough to block the sunlight, then I'll be more impressed.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Holy heck Camillo! I think that is not a booster. Nor swamp gas. Nor kit rocket. That is some amazing footage....and am at a loss for words what to say about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Look what I found.

www.rctoys.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Those are for indoor use only, my neighbors kid once took his outside in my yard, lol. I guess it was fun for him while it lasted

Before wasting a lot of time on the video itself (typical blurry youtube video, yawn) why don't you guys dig up more about the background, time, date, who took it, camera model, other witnesses, contact closest air port and military base about dates and times in questions, etc ???

If you can't do any of that, then I'm afraid this video is USELESS. As useless as the million other 30 second or so "UFO" videos you find on youtube.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by crestone

He is absolutely right expect to see more of this shortly, time to stock up on supplies cos when this hits out we are going to need to be prepared

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I do respect that there would have to be intelligent life somewhere in the universe and I have seen some pretty amazing photos on this site about this sort of stuff but lets think size if there is life inside this thing it is small I would start to think that it is just some sort of remote devise and start to wonder if there is something else close by that this has been launched from cool vid

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I just cant believe that this is a UFO lets just think of size then lets think of time travelled to get here and then the way this "UFO" is propelled the life form inside and then supplies (if it is alive surely it needs something to sustain itself) where does all this fit in this little thing. If UFO's did infact come here you would at least expect something about the size the shuttle or bigger not something this small

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mullet35
I just cant believe that this is a UFO lets just think of size then lets think of time travelled to get here and then the way this "UFO" is propelled the life form inside and then supplies (if it is alive surely it needs something to sustain itself) where does all this fit in this little thing. If UFO's did infact come here you would at least expect something about the size the shuttle or bigger not something this small

Hang on! Food supplies? Propulsion? Have you heard of those so called 'mother ships'? These are the little pesky ones that emanate from it. And the 'mother ships' are the ones handling supplies etc. So, in all probability these little UFOs are for 'local chores' only, leaving the interstellar travel part to the 'mother ships'.

And of course, this is all theory! Heaven knows what the reality is!

Cheers!
:

[edit on 2-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I suppose it could be a mylar balloon, but those really look more like high voltage arcs than anything else.

Who knows.....

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I hate when people say 'oh its a weather balloon' even though you know IT DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A _______ WEATHER BALLOON

Okay, here's what I think and there are no personal feelings about it.

A UFO.
No I'm kinda at a loss for words about it I think its pretty cool. Great vid. Daytime videos are the BEST!!!

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Trash can]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
why don't you guys dig up more about the background, time, date, who took it, camera model, other witnesses, contact closest air port and military base about dates and times in questions, etc ???

Why don’t you?
Common sense, reason, and logic, tells me that someone that repeatedly proclaims they know what is good for “ufology” could very easily research and confirm or deny the authenticity of this data. Please let us see how a real “ufology expert” provides substance along with their claim.

If you can't do any of that, then I'm afraid this video is USELESS.

If you can’t do that, then I’m afraid your input is USELESS.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm not the one who posted this or who is drooling all over myself wishing this was a real UFO or alien, now am I. Besides, I don't have to do the homework on this, as I already know it is nothing.

I'll leave it to the ignorant folks who believe damn near anything to prove their point before I lift a finger to help them. I merely hope that my continued posting of the same message consistently will get through to some of the people (who's minds are a little to open) to investigate things a little further before adding to the stereotype that is modern Ufology (as you do on a regular basis, I might add)

Besides, why is it always up to the people that DARE question dubious evidence to prove it isn't what a bunch of ignorant well-wishers on the internet claim or believe it to be?!?

There is an invisible elf in my backyard. Prove me wrong. Duh.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
With regard to high voltage arcs - those don't look like voltage arcs to me, but high voltage discharge.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I don't think any proof will suffice until the U.S. government confirms the existence of UFO's/aliens. Until then people will continue to make mundane explanations for these sightings. I'm not one to blindly believe everything is an alien or ufo, but I also won't blindly think there are terrestrial explanations for all of these sightings. This doesn't look like a balloon reflecting the sunlight because the lights are flashing on all sides of whatever it is. It also doesn't appear to be a balloon or kite solely based on the rapid exit of the object from the frame of the camera. Other governments have opened their files on ufo's but I guess they aren't as smart as we Americans are
. If they opened their files on the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny then maybe the existence of e.t.'s shouldn't be taken seriously. I would imagine since there are government departments and agencies dedicated to dealing with or studying the phenomenon, that should lend some credence to the subject. At any rate, good video. The fact that the object appears small, or the background noises are present shouldn't take away from the authenticity of the vid. If it was free of background noise and was a huge object that nobody else saw, that would raise more red flags to me. After all don't airplanes look small when they are thousands of feet in the air?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
looks as if the ballon is holding some type of electro static charge around its exterior.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I'm not the one who posted this or who is drooling all over myself wishing this was a real UFO or alien, now am I. Besides, I don't have to do the homework on this, as I already know it is nothing.

I'll leave it to the ignorant folks who believe damn near anything to prove their point before I lift a finger to help them. I merely hope that my continued posting of the same message consistently will get through to some of the people (who's minds are a little to open) to investigate things a little further before adding to the stereotype that is modern Ufology (as you do on a regular basis, I might add)

Besides, why is it always up to the people that DARE question dubious evidence to prove it isn't what a bunch of ignorant well-wishers on the internet claim or believe it to be?!?

There is an invisible elf in my backyard. Prove me wrong. Duh.

I am the one who posted this video, and I also know who you are ITF. I have seen you all over the UFO board calling every sighting, every case, news, opinion and every investigation, rubbish, trash and ignorance. I appreciate the skeptic`s opinion, and believe that in the UFO field there should be more skeptics, but it seems to me that you are not a skeptic, you are something else, and I shall not give you the pleasure of telling you what you are (believe me it is not just my opinion).

We ignorant people don`t need your help, in fact we don`t want your opinion, your criticism is never constructive.

But anyway thanks, hope the attention you get makes you feel better about yourself.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Well im no expert, but it could be the light from sun reflecting onto a mylar balloon. That would be my guess

Yep. Agreed.
...and it only took four posts to wrap the 'mystery'.

I have nothing else to offer this thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Define:Ufology
Ufology is the study of unidentified flying object (UFO) reports, sightings, alleged physical evidence, and other related phenomena.

Because the object is a UFO. It will remain a UFO until it is identified. Your input without any backing research is just as ignorant as those that believe it is an alien craft.

For me it is a blurry bunch of pixels on my computer screen. I believe nothing I read or see on either side of the UFO fence. To me there is no such thing as belief, there is only what I know and what I don’t know.

I don’t know what this thing is. Do you? Prove it. If that’s too much work (from your sig) guess what…your one of the idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join